You're all getting played.

D

Dim Bulb

And you're so used to getting played you're doing your best to play each other just like you're being played. There's a way to fight back without sounding like a LWNJ or RWNJ. Stop believing you need to be outraged, that's a good first step. Turn off the TV and avoid the internet for a week, see if you aren't less outraged.

It works. Or your money back. :)

And you're so used to getting played you're doing your best to play each other just like you're being played. There's a way to fight back without sounding like a LWNJ or RWNJ. Stop believing you need to be outraged, that's a good first step. Turn off the TV and avoid the internet for a week, see if you aren't less outraged.

Yes, but your head will explode the first minute you come back and see what you missed, all at once.

No time to read this as I'm tracking which NFL advertisers I'm going to claim I'm boycotting while I pretend the others don't exist. My outrage is not equal opportunity compliant you see. It's the only way I can keep my outrage rational in my head.

Forum List

Back