you're not really a "conservative" if you want to overthrow the government

You can hardly call what's going on now as 'Government' .
'Misgovernment', maybe. And it's not the Government who is being attacked, it's that batshit crazy idiot in the WH.

No conservatives want to overthrow the government you imbecile.

Quite the opposite. LEFTISTS are the people promoting "revolution". LEFTISTS want ALL governments overthrown and a single global collectivist oligarchy established.

Conservative, or Right wingers, or whatever the bed wetters call us, we want to defend the government from collectivist revolutionaries. We are trying to preserve the constitutional republic.

Why is it so hard for moonbats to get that?

Quite the opposite. LEFTISTS are the people promoting "revolution". LEFTISTS want ALL governments overthrown and a single global collectivist oligarchy established.

Conservative, or Right wingers, or whatever the bed wetters call us, we want to defend the government from collectivist revolutionaries. We are trying to preserve the constitutional republic.

There have been several threads on these forums that openly advocated the overthrow of the gov't. And they were not started by liberals. When they want to replace the US Constitution with a fundamentalist Christian theocracy, you can't call them leftists.

There have been several threads on these forums that openly advocated the overthrow of the gov't. And they were not started by liberals. When they want to replace the US Constitution with a fundamentalist Christian theocracy, you can't call them leftists.

If they want to establish an authoritarian government that denies people the rights established in the first 10 Amendments, they're still to the left of me. I've never seen anyone post anything remotely close to expressing a desire to destroy the government, shred the COTUS and install a despotic regime, but keep a free market system in place. So if you have point them out, I want to see that asinine shit.

If they want to establish an authoritarian government that denies people the rights established in the first 10 Amendments, they're still to the left of me. I've never seen anyone post anything remotely close to expressing a desire to destroy the government, shred the COTUS and install a despotic regime, but keep a free market system in place. So if you have point them out, I want to see that asinine shit.

Here is the most recent one I have seen:
The Christian Theocracy is the only way to save western civilization from corrupted politicians

Forum List

Back