You're probably wondering why I'm here

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
So am I.

OK, here's my deal. The reason I post at Hannity almost exclusively is because the DU and Koz would immediately bounce me and also, (don't tell anyone else) I'm a Lazy Fuck and after spending time driving Libruls absolutely crazy at Hannity (my latest is Sarah Palin as George Patton and man is that fun!) I feel my work is done for the day and I continue on to other pursuits. My Brother, my own flesh and blood runs the Reagan site and he's asked me why I don't post there more often and I tell him what I just said above i.e. CF=LF.

I miss my brother Oddball at Hannity who joins a long and illustrious list of Banned Posters. But since he invited me...

HERE I'M IS!

I doubt a lot of posters really GAS. But hey....

rodishi-albums-mics-picture438-welcome.jpg

So am I.

OK, here's my deal. The reason I post at Hannity almost exclusively is because the DU and Koz would immediately bounce me and also, (don't tell anyone else) I'm a Lazy Fuck and after spending time driving Libruls absolutely crazy at Hannity (my latest is Sarah Palin as George Patton and man is that fun!) I feel my work is done for the day and I continue on to other pursuits. My Brother, my own flesh and blood runs the Reagan site and he's asked me why I don't post there more often and I tell him what I just said above i.e. CF=LF.

I miss my brother Oddball at Hannity who joins a long and illustrious list of Banned Posters. But since he invited me...

HERE I'M IS!

What?

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

Crusader... Welcome... And tell OddBall I Hope there are no Hard Feelings...

My Intent was NOT his Execution @ Hannity, but I Think he Knew what he was doing!

:)

peace...

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!
rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

I shall now, single-handedly, RUIN Crusader Frank's hope for EVER having a decent reputation here at the USMessageBoard.

CF and I have, in the past, shared the same brain. It was a three way deal.

Quasi-related off-topic side note: It is interesting to note that Michael Jackson may get buried WITHOUT his brain. I'm not sure he had been using it much in life, anyway.

Back on topic:

Welcome to Crusader Frank, that Lazy Fuck! :clap2::clap2:

It is interesting to note that Michael Jackson may get buried WITHOUT his brain. I'm not sure he had been using it much in life, anyway.

Can they Sew his Mouth shut and Castrate him also, just in Case?...

peace4...

I shall now, single-handedly, RUIN Crusader Frank's hope for EVER having a decent reputation here at the USMessageBoard.

CF and I have, in the past, shared the same brain. It was a three way deal.

Quasi-related off-topic side note: It is interesting to note that Michael Jackson may get buried WITHOUT his brain. I'm not sure he had been using it much in life, anyway.

Back on topic:

Welcome to Crusader Frank, that Lazy Fuck! :clap2::clap2:

Brain sharing is an absolute requirement when one's own isn't complete.... :lol:

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!
rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

Seriously, Dude... I told them not to Ban you...

Not Hard Feelings, right?... ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back