🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YouTube Cracks Down On Anti-Vaccine Videos, Bans Major Accounts

1633195770814.png

LOL. Yeah, YouTube. A private organization. See ya, nutbags! Peddle your pseudo-science on any one of dozens of alt-right sites.
Long past time for this.

LOL. Yeah, YouTube. A private organization. See ya, nutbags! Peddle your pseudo-science on any one of dozens of alt-right sites.
Long past time for this.
That's because totalitarian government admirers like you are against freedom of speech and are fine to live your life in a government fed bubble....

All youtube is doing is opening up market share enough to allow the competitor who will take them over, to rise.

Truer words will probably never be out there. What you say here only makes me think of my mom who will never know when enough is enough and I am not talking about the shots. I am referring to things like clothes, shoes, and purses, etc.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. She and I are most definitely more different than we are the same. I don't need fifty plus pairs of shoes. The five pairs that I go with are more than sufficient enough.

I see we have the usual Communist members here to celebrate more suppression of the 1st Amendment.

So as a private company, you dont think Youtube has the right to police what is on their platform? Anything goes? Take a minute and think what that actually means, dummy.
What it means ultimately is lack of free expression in favor group think and a stiffing of different points of
view that foster innovative thought.

But I'm sure you're right. Let's just shut down differing points of view just like the Soviets, Nazis and Chinese do.
How could that hurt anyone? It worked great for them.

By the way, You Tube is tacitly admitting they are afraid of differing points of view though if they
were sure they knew best they would welcome other opinions because the truth is always more
powerful than suppression.

But they don't, just like the way the Pope shut down Galileo and his "heresy". That's authoritarian left-think for you as per You Tube.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back