Yup - The boston bombers were on welfare!!!

so you seek to punish hundreds of thousands of other people along with him for his crimes?

how many dead people, and maimed people will it take to convince you? you were quite ready to get rid of guns after Sandy Hook,, but terrorists get free passes huh?

Oh and keeping radical muslims out of our country and in their own is not punishment, it's common sense. Something you don't have

should all christains be sent to prison when some nutter shoots up a clinic becuase they do abortions sometimes?
which Christian blew up an abortion clinic.

Obviously, we have to be more selective in who we allow into the country. We already have an endemic problem with people sponging off the taxpayer. We sure as hell don't need to import them.

Don't you remember that obamiecare went down to mexico to explain to them about food stamps and how to get em?

My reaction to this is supposed to be... what exactly?

I agree here.. what does being on welfare have to do with this?

It has to do with us being so fucking stupid we grant these people asylum, give them our precious resources and then as a thank you, fuck you sorta acknowledgement they blow a few of our citizens up. I think we need to be a little more discerning don't you?

Think of it as karma. There were some people several hundred years ago who made your very same argument and nobody listened to them, either:

68130171_low.jpg

Has anyone ever noticed that the fucking liberals on this thread have never once offered a statement to the victims of this attack? they're all about protecting radical muslims.

I agree here.. what does being on welfare have to do with this?

It has to do with us being so fucking stupid we grant these people asylum, give them our precious resources and then as a thank you, fuck you sorta acknowledgement they blow a few of our citizens up. I think we need to be a little more discerning don't you?

Think of it as karma. There were some people several hundred years ago who made your very same argument and nobody listened to them, either:

68130171_low.jpg

Several hundred years ago? State your case moron.

Obviously, we have to be more selective in who we allow into the country. We already have an endemic problem with people sponging off the taxpayer. We sure as hell don't need to import them.

The biggest sponges are the red state whites. Can we boot them out?

Has anyone ever noticed that the fucking liberals on this thread have never once offered a statement to the victims of this attack? they're all about protecting radical muslims.

Many of us are from Boston.

now screw off

The victims are not reading USMB. You did know that didn't you? Or do you really think America is tuned into what Weewittlewillow says?

:rofl:

My reaction to this is supposed to be... what exactly?

Well for starters we can all pat each other on the back for funding their campaign. I got dibs on the battery used in the bomb, nobody has claimed the first 50 miles of his airfare to Russia so you better snatch that up!

So if they weren't on welfare, they wouldn't have been able to find pressure cookers, nails and gun powder?

Forum List

Back