Yup - The boston bombers were on welfare!!!

The older brother was insane folks.

insanity in young men shows up befor thirty.

thats science.

the kid partook of sports that gave him head injuries.

he was isolating himself from family in the typical pattern.

This is a nutter case.

Repeatedly taking shots to the head will have that effect of people sooner or later.

Dementia pugilistica Symptoms

The condition, which occurs in boxers having suffered repeated blows to the head, manifests as dementia, or declining mental ability, problems with memory, and Parkinsonism, or tremors and lack of coordination.[2] It can also cause speech problems[2] and an unsteady gait. Patients with DP may be prone to inappropriate or explosive behavior and may display pathological jealousy or paranoia.[2] Individuals displaying these symptoms also can be characterized as "punchy", another term for a person suffering from DP.

As refugees seeking asylulm, the entire family got full welfare benefits the second they got here. These kids were raised on welfare. They got their tuitions to college paid. Certainly they were never appreciative. Like ALL LIBERALS, they feel they had it coming to them, and America is an evil country filled with evil people. Now you know why liberals are justifying evey drop of blood spilled and every leg blown off.

Most muslim immigrants come here and go on welfare while plotting ways to destroy america. They hate us and we are crazy for letting muslims live here. Islam is NOT a religion - it's a political movement like nazism.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Family Received Welfare | The Weekly Standard

6:54 AM, APR 24, 2013 •

"Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned," reports the Boston Herald.

"State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

"In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state

. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

I agree here.. what does being on welfare have to do with this?

It has nothing to do with it at all. Just another wing nut whose reach has exceeded his grasp.

It has to do with our generosity and how we've been repaid you moronic asshole.

Yes it does, and it sucks and pisses me off. But that doesn't mean I think all immigrants are terrorists, or even a small minority of them are terrorists.

And that is what the OP wants us to think.

Has anyone ever noticed that the fucking liberals on this thread have never once offered a statement to the victims of this attack? they're all about protecting radical muslims.

To the Victims of the Boston Marathon Bombing:

We apologize for Willow Tree and people like him, using your tragedy to feed their hateful xenophobia. It's sickening to see your grief twisted into impotent rage. The fringe element are a constant reminder of our failing education and mental health systems.

Rest assured, the intelligent majority will ignore this loud minority of morons and come up with real solutions to keep our country safe.

Has anyone ever noticed that the fucking liberals on this thread have never once offered a statement to the victims of this attack? they're all about protecting radical muslims.

Many of us are from Boston.

now screw off

The victims are not reading USMB. You did know that didn't you? Or do you really think America is tuned into what Weewittlewillow says?

:rofl:

I was not speaking to or about Bostonians I was speaking of liberal fucktards in this thread and if you had a fucking brain you would have noticed I said "this Thread" fucktard.

My reaction to this is supposed to be... what exactly?

Well for starters we can all pat each other on the back for funding their campaign. I got dibs on the battery used in the bomb, nobody has claimed the first 50 miles of his airfare to Russia so you better snatch that up!

So if they weren't on welfare, they wouldn't have been able to find pressure cookers, nails and gun powder?

Of course but not on our dime. Just like we funded Sadaam and others. Maybe one day Americans everywhere will wake up

Obviously, we have to be more selective in who we allow into the country. We already have an endemic problem with people sponging off the taxpayer. We sure as hell don't need to import them.

The biggest sponges are the red state whites. Can we boot them out?

You deserve to at least give it a good try. The nation is to divided to stand. It must break up so that liberals can create their own version of utopia.

Dear Willow, we all apologize for feeding your mental illness, But who can resist jumping into and enjoying a good slap stick comedy routine

You are a victim and we all apologize

Well for starters we can all pat each other on the back for funding their campaign. I got dibs on the battery used in the bomb, nobody has claimed the first 50 miles of his airfare to Russia so you better snatch that up!

So if they weren't on welfare, they wouldn't have been able to find pressure cookers, nails and gun powder?

Of course but not on our dime. Just like we funded Sadaam and others. Maybe one day Americans everywhere will wake up

Wake up to what? Destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands to get revenge on a dead guy and a guy who's about to get a needle in his arm?

Then we funded the Mujaheddin and the beginnings of al qaeda? Do you really want to go down that road?

the older brothers family was kicked off welfare last year folks.

do facts matter?

Forum List

Back