Zelensky Says He's Cooled on Joining Nato, Ready for Talks on Crimea and Donbass.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

The ongoing talks will tell but there's at least some possibility of a solution that can be politically spun for both sides to claim some sort of victory.

This is encouraging at least!

Ahh, no, no its not encouraging in least bit, the time for that was prior to invasion, now that they are there, in his country, they don't give a fuck what he has to say on anything, short of I have fled the country, surrender to the Russians! Its a useless sentiment at this stage, the time for it was before, not after they are shelling the fuck out of your nation and its people!

Zelensky is seeing his people suffering, Putin is seeing his army dissolve, and his economy disappear.

There may be a deal here. No NATO for security guarantees and secure borders.
Otherwise the battles and carnage continues, there would be no winners, just losers.

Partition Ukraine along the along the Dnieper River and never let West Ukraine into NATO, at least while Putin is in power.......Done and done.

No NATO

no nukes

Principles of non-aggression recertified

Crimea to Russia.

Luhansk and Donetsk Republics given autonomy

in writing

or the the ass kicking resumes.

Ukrainian dogs will bow.

Zelensky is seeing his people suffering, Putin is seeing his army dissolve, and his economy disappear.

There may be a deal here. No NATO for security guarantees and secure borders.
Otherwise the battles and carnage continues, there would be no winners, just losers.
Putin and Russia are not the enemy, I am sorry about Ukraine, but that is their business, the enemy, the most lethal thing facing you, is Biden, fascist democrats, and fascist rinos! They move to kill you, and we are not voting our way beyond them, they must be defeated via force of arms, absent that, its all over, and we will not need to wait long, they move swiftly to paralyze Americans en masse, that is what the war mongering BS is all about, that is what banning Russian oil, whilst simultaneously forcing American production to all but cease, is all about, not hurting Putin, its all about hurting us, badly!

Welcome to the great reset, next up on their list is eliminating somewhere around 70-90% of the entire global population by 2030!

Partition Ukraine along the along the Dnieper River and never let West Ukraine into NATO, at least while Putin is in power.......Done and done.
No. Only the Donetsk/Donbas areas they controlled before the invasion, which are Russian speaking, otherwise you're condemning Ukrainians east of the Dnieper to Russia.

Basically a cease-fire and go back to the pre-invasion borders, or keep the Russian bodybags flowing. Putin doesn't have the cash to wage a long war or battle an insurgency.

No NATO
no nukes
Principles of non-aggression re-certified
Crimea to Russia.
Luhansk and Donetsk Republics given autonomy
in writing
or the the ass kicking resumes.
Ukrainian dogs will bow.
Whose military's ass is getting kicked?
I remember when the war was supposed to last 3-days.
Russia's air force got their ass handed to them.
Russia's tanks are surrendering en mass.
Russia is bringing in Syrians to fight for them, WTF??
Putin's economy is in shambles...

Putin and Russia are not the enemy, I am sorry about Ukraine, but that is their business, the enemy, the most lethal thing facing you, is Biden, fascist democrats, and fascist rinos! They move to kill you, and we are not voting our way beyond them, they must be defeated via force of arms, absent that, its all over, and we will not need to wait long, they move swiftly to paralyze Americans en masse, that is what the war mongering BS is all about, that is what banning Russian oil, whilst simultaneously forcing American production to all but cease, is all about, not hurting Putin, its all about hurting us, badly!
Welcome to the great reset, next up on their list is eliminating somewhere around 70-90% of the entire global population by 2030!
1. Agree that improving election security is a must.
2. Agree that Biden's war on energy needs to stop
3. Agree on the "great reset" in the 2022 and 2024 elections
4. No one wins WW3, lets hope that even Biden and his minions aren't that stupid.

Whose military's ass is getting kicked?
I remember when the war was supposed to last 3-days.
Russia's air force got their ass handed to them.
Russia's tanks are surrendering en mass.
Russia is bringing in Syrians to fight for them, WTF??
Putin's economy is in shambles...
Well when you slowe to protect infrastructure...when you slow or stop for 'humanitarian corridors' its kinda half assed isn't it?

Remember Russia does not want to do 'shock and awe' because that costs a ton of money and ruins a nation.

Besides that...how would you know if the war was going great for Russia?

EVERYTHING Russian has been blocked or banned.

Not like you are gonna seek out Russia media sources for equanimities' sake...are you?

So go back to your propaganda trough little piggie.

Well when you slow to protect infrastructure...when you slow or stop for 'humanitarian corridors' its kinda half assed isn't it?
Remember Russia does not want to do 'shock and awe' because that costs a ton of money and ruins a nation.
Besides that...how would you know if the war was going great for Russia?
EVERYTHING Russian has been blocked or banned.
Not like you are gonna seek out Russia media sources for equanimity's sake...are you?
So go back to your propaganda trough little piggie.
1. When the Ukes blow bridges up you are slowed.
2. Humanitarian corridors are rarely safe
3. Half-assed is what Putin's military is
4. Putin's artillery and missiles are turning cities to rubble, setting up a "Stalingrad" type of war of attrition.
5. US military experts see what is happening in real time
6. Yep, Russia is isolated, their economy is in shambles, the Ruble is worthless
7. Putin shut down the real Russian media, but even he can't hide the truth
8. What have I said isn't true? Russia better stop the invasion soon or their tiny economy will NEVER recover.

1. When the Ukes blow bridges up you are slowed.
2. Humanitarian corridors are rarely safe
3. Half-assed is what Putin's military is
4. Putin's artillery and missiles are turning cities to rubble, setting up a "Stalingrad" type of war of attrition.
5. US military experts see what is happening in real time
6. Yep, Russia is isolated, their economy is in shambles, the Ruble is worthless
7. Putin shut down the real Russian media, but even he can't hide the truth
8. What have I said isn't true? Russia better stop the invasion soon or their tiny economy will NEVER recover.
You looked at nothin!

You researched nothin!

All of your info is from Faux, and CNN.

You're a fuckin answering service, an NPC a US mass media vomit trough....

You looked at nothin!
You researched nothin!
All of your info is from Faux, and CNN.
You're a fuckin answering service, an NPC a US mass media vomit trough....
Stop whining and prove me wrong.
I saw the videos of the blown bridges.
I saw the interviews with the Pentagon
I see the videos of the business channels saying that the Russian economy is crashing.
I saw the videos of the oligarch's many yachts getting confiscated.
So prove me wrong. Tell me China will bail Russia out.
Think China wants the same "pariah" treatment?

Stop whining and prove me wrong.
I saw the videos of the blown bridges.
I saw the interviews with the Pentagon
I see the videos of the business channels saying that the Russian economy is crashing.
I saw the videos of the oligarch's many yachts getting confiscated.
So prove me wrong. Tell me China will bail Russia out.
Think China wants the same "pariah" treatment?
1646826263246.png

Probably another reason to proceed with caution...there are fucking US funded biolabs all over the country....hmmmmm I wonder who those could be built for?

Hmmmmmm?

Back to sleep Dorothy.

Is this sarcasm, or brain damage?

Forum List

Back