Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Exclusive—Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family​

by Ben Shapiro
5 Feb 2013

George Zimmerman was back in court today for a hearing on the start date for his trial on murder charges. Zimmerman, of course, was the Hispanic neighborhood watchman in Sanford, Florida, who trailed a young black man named Trayvon Martin after calling 911, got into an altercation with Martin in which Martin ended up pounding Zimmerman’s head into the pavement, and then ended up shooting Martin in the chest. The media used the Zimmerman case as an opportunity to bully Americans over their supposed racial intolerance. Even the President of the United States weighed in in the midst of an election cycle, suggesting that if he had a son, he’d look like Trayvon Martin.

Breitbart News had the opportunity to sit down for a one-on-one interview with George’s brother, Robert, in Los Angeles. Excerpts of that interview played tonight on Fox News’ Hannity.

Robert went further: “I don’t think a white president would have been able to get away with the same thing from the Rose Garden in an election season.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Exclusive?Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

Yeah, I read that interview myself. It turns out the Zimmerman is registered as an Hispanic with the Democratic party and voted for Obama. He also works with Black kids trying to help educate those who want some help. What an awful despicable white guy that Obama, the media and Left-wing nutters in general has pounced all over!

Yeah, I read that interview myself. It turns out the Zimmerman is registered as an Hispanic with the Democratic party and voted for Obama. He also works with Black kids trying to help educate those who want some help. What an awful despicable white guy that Obama, the media and Left-wing nutters in general has pounced all over!

Sounds like the Democratic Party KKK is alive a well with Oblamer the grand Keagle and Al Sharpton his assistant. The 21st Century Democratic Party still racist hatemongers.

Zimmerman was a fool with a gun who made a mistake. It sucks for him but if someone dies because of your actions you should pay the price for it.

There was no evidence of Martin partaking in any criminal activity. Zimmerman followed him as he was walking. We don't know what happened during that time. Eventually they started fighting and Zimmerman killed an unarmed person trying to get home. Doesn't the NRA teach people with guns how to avoid that kind of thing?

Zimmerman was a fool with a gun who made a mistake. It sucks for him but if someone dies because of your actions you should pay the price for it.

There was no evidence of Martin partaking in any criminal activity. Zimmerman followed him as he was walking. We don't know what happened during that time. Eventually they started fighting and Zimmerman killed an unarmed person trying to get home. Doesn't the NRA teach people with guns how to avoid that kind of thing?

I think he did good myself. A fine shot too.

Yes, I have been following the case and the evidence clearly shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman and was damaging him when he was killed in self-defense.

My virus protection warned me not to open the above link. It said...

Warning: Dangerous Site

I just clicked the link with no problems. Are you sure your not telling fibs again?

Nope, I have McAfee and it warned me. It also said...

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Yeah, that could be from a banner through their advertising broker. They usually find it pretty quickly. It's not malicious just an error.

I just clicked the link with no problems. Are you sure your not telling fibs again?

Nope, I have McAfee and it warned me. It also said...

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Yeah, that could be from a banner through their advertising broker. They usually find it pretty quickly. It's not malicious just an error.

Personally, I think everything on Breitbart is "malicious"...

Yes, I have been following the case and the evidence clearly shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman and was damaging him when he was killed in self-defense.

Zimmerman was following him throughout the neighborhood on a dark rainy day. Did he provoke Martin? It's impossible to know the truth so we're left with the facts. An unarmed child dead and a killer.

Do you know anything about the case? Should people be allowed to kill others because of suspicion alone and have no consequence for it? If Zimmerman walks I wouldn't think badly about Martin's family if they went after some vigilante justice. Imagine if that was your kid.

Ziimmerman stopped following Trayvon. He was attacked. And Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense.

Martin was no angel.

Zimmerman was following him throughout the neighborhood on a dark rainy day. Did he provoke Martin? It's impossible to know the truth so we're left with the facts. An unarmed child dead and a killer.

The facts show Zimmerman was attacked by Martin and was getting his head beat into the ground when the shot was fired in self defense.

Martin doubled back and attacked.

Bang.

Thus the Stand Your Ground hearing.

Do you know anything about the case? Should people be allowed to kill others because of suspicion alone and have no consequence for it? If Zimmerman walks I wouldn't think badly about Martin's family if they went after some vigilante justice. Imagine if that was your kid.

Ziimmerman stopped following Trayvon. He was attacked. And Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense.

Martin was no angel.

Zimmerman left his vehicle for better pursuit. He was advised by the police that he had just called not to follow the suspect. I'll repeat again: doesn't the NRA teach "responsible" gun owners not to do that?

Exclusive—Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family​

by Ben Shapiro
5 Feb 2013

George Zimmerman was back in court today for a hearing on the start date for his trial on murder charges. Zimmerman, of course, was the Hispanic neighborhood watchman in Sanford, Florida, who trailed a young black man named Trayvon Martin after calling 911, got into an altercation with Martin in which Martin ended up pounding Zimmerman’s head into the pavement, and then ended up shooting Martin in the chest. The media used the Zimmerman case as an opportunity to bully Americans over their supposed racial intolerance. Even the President of the United States weighed in in the midst of an election cycle, suggesting that if he had a son, he’d look like Trayvon Martin.

Breitbart News had the opportunity to sit down for a one-on-one interview with George’s brother, Robert, in Los Angeles. Excerpts of that interview played tonight on Fox News’ Hannity.

Robert went further: “I don’t think a white president would have been able to get away with the same thing from the Rose Garden in an election season.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Exclusive?Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

I couldn't imagine that family's horror of this President interfering in a police case from the Rose Garden.

Much like he did when he spoke out about Professor Gates incendiary charges of racism against that police man.

Forum List

Back