Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

You should take the time and read the transcript of the 911 call. When the operator told him "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman went back to his car to meet the police that 911 was going to send.

Time distance analysis based on distances from where the truck was parked and what Zimmerman in his own statements made that night and in the video reenactment the next day show that is not true.

Seconds after getting out of the truck he was told by the dispatcher that he did not need to pursue the individual, Zimmerman did not stop, he continued to move away from the truck and behind the houses. He says to proceed to Retreat View Circle on the other side of the houses to find an address.

He got attacked by Martin and shot in self defense.

What forensic evidence or witness saw who started the fight?

>>>

Oh gawd, this again. :clap2:

Heh, this guy mapped it out with Google maps and did some measurements at home and thinks that he knows more then the police investigators on the scene know.

The police investigators on the scene recommended Zimmerman be arrested for Manslaughter because they didn't buy his story.

>>>>

Time distance analysis based on distances from where the truck was parked and what Zimmerman in his own statements made that night and in the video reenactment the next day show that is not true.

Seconds after getting out of the truck he was told by the dispatcher that he did not need to pursue the individual, Zimmerman did not stop, he continued to move away from the truck and behind the houses. He says to proceed to Retreat View Circle on the other side of the houses to find an address.

What forensic evidence or witness saw who started the fight?

>>>

Heh, this guy mapped it out with Google maps and did some measurements at home and thinks that he knows more then the police investigators on the scene know.

The police investigators on the scene recommended Zimmerman be arrested for Manslaughter because they didn't buy his story.

>>>>

Yeah and we know why they him arrested after they didn't arrest him in the first place don't we. Now they also know without a doubt that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

>>>>

Yeah and we know why they him arrested after they didn't arrest him in the first place don't we. Now they also know without a doubt that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

And what evidence is there that shows without a doubt that Martin attacked Zimmerman?

What forensic evidence shows this? Has there been a new witness that has come forward that shows who attacked who?

Honestly, what is the "evidence" and "facts" that exist that show without a doubt that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

>>>>

It's now common knowledge and if you would take off your self imposed blinders you would admit that you have already read it. We went through all of this before, over and over again. All of the evidence was presented many times and you denied it every single time. I think it turned out if I recall correctly that you are a black guy with your race blinders firmly attached.

Last edited:
I already explained how I know this, it's posted to this thread.

:dunno:

Zimmerman is a responsible gun owner, I have no idea if he is a member of the NRA. I doubt it. But he was legally licensed to carry his legal firearm and he used it legally in self-defense.

That's the third and last time I post it for you. Try reading the thread maybe..

If someone gets drunk and drives, but they have a license, does that automatically make them responsible? Zimmerman is not a responsible gun owner because responsible gun owners do not follow suspects and do everything possible to avoid confrontation. Walking back to your car after being irresponsible does not make you responsible.

Last edited:
The OP is about the betrayal the family felt when Mr. High and Mighty I know everything had to spout off in the Rose Garden about an ongoing police investigation.

Comment on the OP.

Fine. Poor Zimmerman family getting harassed by the government. That's as bad as losing a child in the family. Obama shouldn't comment on any public news stories ever again.

He had no business commenting on an ongoing police investigation. I'm sure at some point the defense is going use the President's bleeding heart speech when screening jurors.

Zimmerman is a responsible gun owner, I have no idea if he is a member of the NRA. I doubt it. But he was legally licensed to carry his legal firearm and he used it legally in self-defense.

That's the third and last time I post it for you. Try reading the thread maybe..

If someone gets drunk and drives, but they have a license, does that automatically make them responsible? Zimmerman is not a responsible gun owner because responsible gun owners do not follow suspects and do everything possible to avoid confrontation. Walking back to your car after being irresponsible does not make you responsible.

The guy was killed in self defense. Zimmerman did what he had to do to prevent great bodily injury to himself. That's it.

The OP is about the betrayal the family felt when Mr. High and Mighty I know everything had to spout off in the Rose Garden about an ongoing police investigation.

Comment on the OP.

Fine. Poor Zimmerman family getting harassed by the government. That's as bad as losing a child in the family. Obama shouldn't comment on any public news stories ever again.

He had no business commenting on an ongoing police investigation. I'm sure at some point the defense is going use the President's bleeding heart speech when screening jurors.
...at which point bias may be shown and the juror could be disqualified.

>>>>

And what evidence is there that shows without a doubt that Martin attacked Zimmerman?

What forensic evidence shows this? Has there been a new witness that has come forward that shows who attacked who?

Honestly, what is the "evidence" and "facts" that exist that show without a doubt that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

>>>>

It's now common knowledge and if you would take off your self imposed blinders you would admit that you have already read it. We went through all of this before, over and over again. All of the evidence was presented many times and you denied it every single time. I think it turned out if I recall correctly that you are a black guy with your race blinders firmly attached.

I've read the evidence that has been made available to the public, that's how I knew you wouldn't be able to present any independent forensic or witness statement that actually established who attacked who.

And no it (evidence that definitively showed who attacked who) has not been presented, not even once. If it's "common knowledge" and has been presented "many times" then why not bring it out.

Let's take an example that has been presented. To paraphrase "Look at Zimmerman's head, he had cuts on the back and a bloody nose." See that dosen't prove that Martin stated the fight, all it proves is that Zimmerman was loosing the fight, that's simply the application of logic.

Actually I'm a white guy in my 50's. The difference between us might be that I look at evidence and deduce an outcome, if the evidence is indeterminant than I say "I don't know". It appears on the other hand that you decide on an outcome or condition and then either make up evidence and facts or ignore evidence contrary to your preconceived desire.

Of course of course you could prove me wrong. Just layout the independent forensic evidence or witness statement that shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman in those roughly 60 seconds between the end of the girlfriends phone call and Officer (IIRC) Smith arriving on scene. And no, Zimmerman's statement as the shooter does not establish Martins actions as fact. The fact is that Zimmerman is already on tape showing a willingness to lie to the court. No, Zimmerman's head lacerations and bloody nose do not show who attacked whom. No, witness statements that indicate Martin was on top after the fight started show who attacked whom.

Did Martin attack Zimmerman? I don't know.

Did Zimmerman attack Martin? I don't know.

There is no evidence at this point that proves it either way. In my current opinion did Zimmerman commit Murder 2? Not based on the evidence released so far because it lacks an important component in that Zimmerman showed no "depraved disregard for human life".

>>>>

Last edited:
Zimmerman was a fool with a gun who made a mistake. It sucks for him but if someone dies because of your actions you should pay the price for it.

There was no evidence of Martin partaking in any criminal activity. Zimmerman followed him as he was walking. We don't know what happened during that time. Eventually they started fighting and Zimmerman killed an unarmed person trying to get home. Doesn't the NRA teach people with guns how to avoid that kind of thing?

Trevon Martin had a valid right to walk down that street, but so did Zimmerman. Trevon Martin had a right to confront Zimmerman, but he did not have a right to assualt him.

Under your dumbass logic, Martin was a fool, without a gun, who made the mistake of assualting a man who had a gun. He paid the ultimate price for that mistake. The NRA teaches gun control. A firm grip and a steady aim.

>>>>

I've read the evidence that has been made available to the public, that's how I knew you wouldn't be able to present any independent forensic or witness statement that actually established who attacked who.

And no it (evidence that definitively showed who attacked who) has not been presented, not even once. If it's "common knowledge" and has been presented "many times" then why not bring it out.

Let's take an example that has been presented. To paraphrase "Look at Zimmerman's head, he had cuts on the back and a bloody nose." See that dosen't prove that Martin stated the fight, all it proves is that Zimmerman was loosing the fight, that's simply the application of logic.

Actually I'm a white guy in my 50's. The difference between us might be that I look at evidence and deduce an outcome, if the evidence is indeterminant than I say "I don't know". It appears on the other hand that you decide on an outcome or condition and then either make up evidence and facts or ignore evidence contrary to your preconceived desire.

Of course of course you could prove me wrong. Just layout the independent forensic evidence or witness statement that shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman in those roughly 60 seconds between the end of the girlfriends phone call and Officer (IIRC) Smith arriving on scene. And no, Zimmerman's statement as the shooter does not establish Martins actions as fact. The fact is that Zimmerman is already on tape showing a willingness to lie to the court. No, Zimmerman's head lacerations and bloody nose do not show who attacked whom. No, witness statements that indicate Martin was on top after the fight started show who attacked whom.

There is no evidence at this point that proves it either way. In my current opinion did Zimmerman commit Murder 2? Not based on the evidence released so far because it lacks an important component in that Zimmerman showed no "depraved disregard for human life".

>>>>

Jesus dude we went over and over and over this thru a few weeks time. The evidence was presented to you..what 25 times and you denied it every time. I'm not playing this time maybe someone else will come by and play your game with you but I opt out this time. Geez.

Zimmerman was an idiot. But once Trayvon bashed his head in and broke his nose.

Bang. Over.

Someone is dead because he was an idiot. No one ever wonders if Trayvon himself was using self-defense because some creep was following him. A child is dead because of him and many people call him a hero. It's disgusting.

I'll say this again too: If it were my kid I'd be looking for some vigilante justice.

You are not allowed to use self defense because someone is following you. You are only allowed to use self defense when you have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to prevent serious bodily harm to yourself or others.

This so called "child" is dead because he confronted and assualted a man who had just as much right to be where he was as Martin had. If Martin had just gone on home, we would not even be discussing this issue.

>>>>

>>>>

Jesus dude we went over and over and over this thru a few weeks time. The evidence was presented to you..what 25 times and you denied it every time. I'm not playing this time maybe someone else will come by and play your game with you but I opt out this time. Geez.

Actually we never went through what independent forensic or witness evidence you say exists that shows as a fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Why is it so difficult? If it was covered "25" times, why the disinclination to present it again?

Maybe it's because what you claim was presented was in fact, not presented and now it's deflection time.

>>>>

It was posted over and over again often just for you.

No it wasn't.

What's so difficult?

Was it forensic evidence?
Was it something in the autopsy report?
Was there a witness that who provided a statement not released in the public disclosure who now says they saw who attacked who?

Why dodge?

>>>>

Zimmerman was a fool with a gun who made a mistake. It sucks for him but if someone dies because of your actions you should pay the price for it.

There was no evidence of Martin partaking in any criminal activity. Zimmerman followed him as he was walking. We don't know what happened during that time. Eventually they started fighting and Zimmerman killed an unarmed person trying to get home. Doesn't the NRA teach people with guns how to avoid that kind of thing?
Stop the Bullshit.

Forum List

Back