Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

Exclusive—Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family​

by Ben Shapiro
5 Feb 2013

George Zimmerman was back in court today for a hearing on the start date for his trial on murder charges. Zimmerman, of course, was the Hispanic neighborhood watchman in Sanford, Florida, who trailed a young black man named Trayvon Martin after calling 911, got into an altercation with Martin in which Martin ended up pounding Zimmerman’s head into the pavement, and then ended up shooting Martin in the chest. The media used the Zimmerman case as an opportunity to bully Americans over their supposed racial intolerance. Even the President of the United States weighed in in the midst of an election cycle, suggesting that if he had a son, he’d look like Trayvon Martin.

Breitbart News had the opportunity to sit down for a one-on-one interview with George’s brother, Robert, in Los Angeles. Excerpts of that interview played tonight on Fox News’ Hannity.

Robert went further: “I don’t think a white president would have been able to get away with the same thing from the Rose Garden in an election season.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Exclusive?Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

Why is this news?

Liberals using murdered children to spread hate and tyranny is nothing new.

Zimmerman murdered a kid.

you were there? :confused:

Zimmerman could have diffused the situation before it became volatile - so why didn't he?

Well maybe zimmerman should've had a whistle and a pair of scissors? The out come probaly would've been the same. Tell me lakhota would it make you feel better if martin died of a stab wound?

I just clicked the link with no problems. Are you sure your not telling fibs again?

Nope, I have McAfee and it warned me. It also said...

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Yeah, that could be from a banner through their advertising broker. They usually find it pretty quickly. It's not malicious just an error.

actually WOT and McAfee have a real problem in allowing ratings to be given just because someone, such as some on the left wanting to cause a site problems, be allowed. The site owners must then go through rigamarole to be able to get the ratings reversed, if they are even aware of them. Notoriously it is conservative sites that have the false ratings.

"Now that the State has released the majority of their discovery, the defense asserts that there is clear support for a strong claim of self-defense. Consistent with this claim of self-defense, there will be a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing," said O'Mara in a statement.

From the above link.
Well, of course the defense would say that there is 'clear support for a strong claim of self defense.' Duh.

..and of course they could be correct..duh.

Anyway which new sock are you?

From the above link.
Well, of course the defense would say that there is 'clear support for a strong claim of self defense.' Duh.

I was being sarcastic. It is the kind of thing a defense attorney will say. Not because it is true but they say it for the media. It's a sound bite. It's bravado.

Zimmerman is a killer. A murderer.

I was being sarcastic. It is the kind of thing a defense attorney will say. Not because it is true but they say it for the media. It's a sound bite. It's bravado.

The way I see it the defense has a lot more information then you do. From the evidence that is available at this time to the general public it is also clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman who was defending himself from bodily injury. I would have shot the guy myself if he was trying to pound my head into the ground.

Which sock are you?

The way I see it the defense has a lot more information then you do. From the evidence that is available at this time to the general public it is also clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman who was defending himself from bodily injury. I would have shot the guy myself if he was trying to pound my head into the ground.

Which sock are you?

You miss, or intentionally over look, my point. It doesn't matter what information the defense has; they will say they have the ammunition to go ahead with a 'self defense' defense because that's all they've got. So whatever they say, it is just as possibly bravado for the media as anything else. The truth is they have got a fight on their hands, there is no doubt. Based on the information available at this time, it is in no way clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman. No way at all. I have no idea what 'sock' means.

From the evidence that is available at this time to the general public it is also clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman who was defending himself from bodily injury.

Please define what that evidence is, since it is available to the general public, that shows Martin attacked Zimmerman?

You keep saying this evidence exists but are unwilling to put it out here.

So what independent evidence exists between the end of the girlfriends phone call to the first reported sighting by witnesses (in which the altercation was already taking place) that shows Martin was the attacker?

Is it forensic?

.......Is it in the autopsy report somewhere?

............Is there a new witness that actually saw who attacked who?

It can't be Zimmerman as he's a proven liar to the court and O'Mara is probably going to try to keep him as far away from the witness stand as possible. Zimmerman's lacerations and bloody nose simply show he was in a fight, it doesn't prove who started it.

So what is the independent source of this evidence?

>>>>

Last edited:
Martin was a gangsta wana be, who failed the gangsta test. Zimmerman did what anyone else would of done under the same circumstance. The media tried to make zimmerman out to be a racist, and they failed misreably. See what happens when you constantly play the race card.

Which sock are you?

You miss, or intentionally over look, my point. It doesn't matter what information the defense has; they will say they have the ammunition to go ahead with a 'self defense' defense because that's all they've got. So whatever they say, it is just as possibly bravado for the media as anything else. The truth is they have got a fight on their hands, there is no doubt. Based on the information available at this time, it is in no way clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman. No way at all. I have no idea what 'sock' means.

I understand your point, we all do. The point I am making is that the defense has seen the evidence that we have not. They have a much more complete picture and believe it or not the defense is right some of the time.

Which sock are you?

I understand your point, we all do. The point I am making is that the defense has seen the evidence that we have not. They have a much more complete picture and believe it or not the defense is right some of the time.

Put you said this evidence was available to the public.

>>>>

From the evidence that is available at this time to the general public it is also clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman who was defending himself from bodily injury.

Please define what that evidence is, since it is available to the general public, that shows Martin attacked Zimmerman?

So what independent evidence exists between the end of the girlfriends phone call to the first reported sighting by witnesses (in which the altercation was already taking place) that shows Martin was the attacker?

Is it forensic?

It can't be Zimmerman as he's a proven liar to the court and O'Mara is probably going to try to keep him as far away from the witness stand as possible. Zimmerman's lacerations and bloody nose simply show he was in a fight, it doesn't prove who started it.

>>>>

Martin was a gangsta wana be, who failed the gangsta test. Zimmerman did what anyone else would of done under the same circumstance. The media tried to make zimmerman out to be a racist, and they failed misreably. See what happens when you constantly play the race card.

I wouldn't have done what Zimmerman did. I would have done what a sane, rational person would do, someone who would follow the rules of the neighborhood watch organization. I would not have carried a weapon. I would have stayed in the car and waited for the police. Whatever happened, Zimmerman provoked it. If he'd done the right thing, Trayvon Martin would be alive and would probably grow up to be a normal adult. He was a teenager who was acting like a lot of kids do, black and white. Does not mean he was on the road to being a gangster. One of my brothers was a tough guy when he was a teenager. Got stabbed once in a street fight. Ended up becoming a deputy sherriff. Teenagers acting out does not define their entire lives, if they get a chance to live it.

Last edited:

Is it forensic?

>>>>

I wouldn't have done what Zimmerman did. I would have done what a sane, rational person would do, someone who would follow the rules of the neighborhood watch organization. I would not have carried a weapon. I would have stayed in the car and waited for the police. Whatever happened, Zimmerman provoked it. If he'd done the right thing, Trayvon Martin would be alive and would probably grow up to be a normal adult. He was a teenager who was acting like a lot of kids do, black and white. Does not mean he was on the road to being a gangster. One of my brothers was a tough guy when he was a teenager. Got stabbed once in a street fight. Ended up becoming a deputy sherif. Teenagers acting out does not define their entire lives, if they get a chance to live it.

At least the good guy won this time.

Is it forensic?

>>>>

I wouldn't have done what Zimmerman did. I would have done what a sane, rational person would do, someone who would follow the rules of the neighborhood watch organization. I would not have carried a weapon. I would have stayed in the car and waited for the police. Whatever happened, Zimmerman provoked it. If he'd done the right thing, Trayvon Martin would be alive and would probably grow up to be a normal adult. He was a teenager who was acting like a lot of kids do, black and white. Does not mean he was on the road to being a gangster. One of my brothers was a tough guy when he was a teenager. Got stabbed once in a street fight. Ended up becoming a deputy sherif. Teenagers acting out does not define their entire lives, if they get a chance to live it.

Zimmerman is not the good guy. He is filth. He is a child killer.

Zimmerman is not the good guy. He is filth. He is a child killer.

LOL :clap2:

If Trayvon had been a white kid, you would be singing an entirely different tune about the nasty Hispanic who murdered him. It's all about racism. Sickening, truly sickening.

If Trayvon had been a white kid, you would be singing an entirely different tune about the nasty Hispanic who murdered him. It's all about racism. Sickening, truly sickening.

You are wrong and full of manure.

The truth is far different. Not only was Zimmerman not a racist – he had a black business partner, has Afro-Peruvian roots, and helped out underprivileged black kids in his neighborhood – he also was a supporter of the very president who would later slander him by innuendo. As Robert, George’s brother, told me, George is “a registered Democrat. He registered as a Hispanic.

Yeah, a real filthy racist.

Oh now zimmerman is hispanic? Well back when this first happened the media had him as a white hispanic. See how the left twisties things around? I wouldn't care if the young adult was white, if he tried to beat me up I would shoot a white young adult as fast as a black young adult.

Oh now zimmerman is hispanic? Well back when this first happened the media had him as a white hispanic. See how the left twisties things around? I wouldn't care if the young adult was white, if he tried to beat me up I would shoot a white young adult as fast as a black young adult.

Yeah but racists like Esmeralda don't want to know that. It's all about skin color to them.

Gawd you guys are stupid. I am saying it's what you would say, 'the dirty hispanic.' I know that Hispanics are not a race. There is no such thing as a white Hispanic. Hispanics are Caucasion. They are NOT a race.

I'm a racist eh? How is that? All 'lefties' are racist I suppose? Gawd you guys are really sickening. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back