Zimmerman Threatens Man's Life

I don't think this is the last we will hear about Zimmerman.

Of course not. There are enough members in the Leftwing Lynch Mob to persecute this poor innocent man for the rest of his life.

He has terrible luck, always runs into people he wants to kill; 'justifiably' of course.................

Did he kill the other driver? Did he even try to shoot the other driver?

Answer: No.

Speech is not lethal. All he did was say something in the heat of anger without acting on it...something that happens millions of times a day across the country.

He has terrible luck, always runs into people he wants to kill; 'justifiably' of course.................

Speech is not lethal. All he did was say something in the heat of anger without acting on it...something that happens millions of times a day across the country.

Really? I cannot remember ever threatening to kill any one nor doing so; the killer has, and continues to do so.

Really? I cannot remember ever threatening to kill any one nor doing so; the killer has, and continues to do so.

Well, I've heard people say things such as "I'm so angry I could kill you". It happens.

And what a hateful person you are to continue the slander about Zimmerman being a killer. Someone who kills in self-defense doesn't deserve such a label. I suppose, however, that I am being a tad unrealistic in expecting decency and compassion from someone like you.

Although, he was stalking the man by showing up at his workplace, just like he stalked Trayvon Martin.

George Zimmerman threatened to kill a driver during a road rage incident in Lake Mary and later showed up at the man's workplace, according to police.

Although, he was stalking the man by showing up at his workplace, just like he stalked Trayvon Martin.

George Zimmerman threatened to kill a driver during a road rage incident in Lake Mary and later showed up at the man's workplace, according to police.

The person made this claim, which could be entirely fabricated. I wouldn't put it past the Racist Haters who attack Zimmerman to try to entrap him in some fake incident. It's also not out of the realm of possibility that Zimmerman being parked somewhere was a coincidence. But it serves your agenda to believe that he was "stalking" someone, so you gobble it up.

Last edited:

The person made this claim, which could be entirely fabricated. I wouldn't put it past the Racist Hater who attack Zimmerman to try to entrap him in so fake incident. It's also not out of the realm of possibility that Zimmerman being parked somewhere was a coincidence. But it serves your agenda to believe that he was "stalking" someone, so you gobble it up.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but it is another strike against Zimmerman. Also, the man has no reason to lie, since he did not press charges and GZ has no money to sue for.

George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident Florida police say News - Home

The guy is another shooting waiting to happen...just a matter of time.

Look at how liberals tortured the poor guy. Everyone always expresses sympathy to women who've been raped but after the rape liberals inflicted on Zimmerman, they're still persecuting the guy. That takes a toll on good people.

He's out protecting his neighborhood, a hood rat tries to kill him, and liberals make him into the Devil, they cost him his job, his house, his wife, threaten to imprison him, libel him, make up false stories about him, and essentially make him a pariah. All propaganda.

Too bad there wasn't a way that we could imprison liberals. Now that would make society better.

So thats why he was beating his chicks ass before and after the incident? Emotional distress huh?

Man you guy will find bullshit excuses for anything. How about he's just a loose cannon.

This is only the third time in a year he has been accused of threatening to kill someone........happens to all of us..................right......:eusa_eh:

The man has been victimized, persecuted and become a national pariah because of leftists. That leaves a sting. That makes someone feel powerless. Look at the trauma that some women suffer after rape. It changes them, sometimes makes them withdrawn or timid or frightened of the world.

Zimmerman's behavior before he was nearly beat to death was different than his behavior after he was publicly raped by liberals. He's trying, I assume, be fight back against feelings of being a helpless victim of persecution. He doesn't want to take any crap from anyone and I can fully understand that mindset.
Yeah it's all the fault of those big bad liberals. The ones that you all call worthless, stupid, pussies. They were able to turn a "real man" into an emotional wreck, ruin his life. None of it is his fault. He has no personal responsibility.

The person made this claim, which could be entirely fabricated. I wouldn't put it past the Racist Hater who attack Zimmerman to try to entrap him in so fake incident. It's also not out of the realm of possibility that Zimmerman being parked somewhere was a coincidence. But it serves your agenda to believe that he was "stalking" someone, so you gobble it up.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but it is another strike against Zimmerman. Also, the man has no reason to lie, since he did not press charges and GZ has no money to sue for.

No reason to lie? You have no idea who this man is. He made an accusation. The police were not at the scene; they are just taking this man's word for it.

Considering all the hateful obsession over Zimmerman, I'm highly suspicious of any one who makes an accusation about him for which there are not independent witnesses. None were cited in the article.

No reason to lie? You have no idea who this man is. He made an accusation. The police were not at the scene; they are just taking this man's word for it.

Considering all the hateful obsession over Zimmerman, I'm highly suspicious of any one who makes an accusation about him for which there are not independent witnesses. None were cited in the article.

Are you saying the road rage was all made up or just the death threats and stalking?

George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident Florida police say News - Home

Look at how liberals tortured the poor guy. Everyone always expresses sympathy to women who've been raped but after the rape liberals inflicted on Zimmerman, they're still persecuting the guy. That takes a toll on good people.

He's out protecting his neighborhood, a hood rat tries to kill him, and liberals make him into the Devil, they cost him his job, his house, his wife, threaten to imprison him, libel him, make up false stories about him, and essentially make him a pariah. All propaganda.

Too bad there wasn't a way that we could imprison liberals. Now that would make society better.

So thats why he was beating his chicks ass before and after the incident? Emotional distress huh?

Man you guy will find bullshit excuses for anything. How about he's just a loose cannon.

He was beating his wife? I didn't know that. Wouldn't that make him eligible to run as a GOP candidate for public office?

Liberals still have their nose up
Zimmerman ' s ass complaining about the smell.

No, George keeps inserting himself into National News. That is what he wants. Remember what he said...

"Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (f***ing) kill you."

He is a tough guy who happens to also be a killer.

Liberals still have their nose up
Zimmerman ' s ass complaining about the smell.

No, George keeps inserting himself into National News. That is what he wants. Remember what he said...

"Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (f***ing) kill you."

He is a tough guy who happens to also be a killer.

^^^ Gullible dupe ^^^

Bingo.

The Liberal Mob virtually lynches Zimmerman so that he is a pariah to the gullible. And morons such as the OP who get to go about their lives in the peace and quiet of anonymity don't grok the special hell that being "notorious" becomes.

It truly is sadistic to keep attacking Zimmerman.

How is reporting the news "attacking"?

He's news because he's a known killer. People have the right to know when known killers are threatening other people.

Bingo.

The Liberal Mob virtually lynches Zimmerman so that he is a pariah to the gullible. And morons such as the OP who get to go about their lives in the peace and quiet of anonymity don't grok the special hell that being "notorious" becomes.

It truly is sadistic to keep attacking Zimmerman.

i know, its like the liberals forced him to road rage and threaten to kill someone...

This is only the third time in a year he has been accused of threatening to kill someone........happens to all of us..................right......:eusa_eh:

The man has been victimized, persecuted and become a national pariah because of leftists. That leaves a sting. That makes someone feel powerless. Look at the trauma that some women suffer after rape. It changes them, sometimes makes them withdrawn or timid or frightened of the world.

Zimmerman's behavior before he was nearly beat to death was different than his behavior after he was publicly raped by liberals. He's trying, I assume, be fight back against feelings of being a helpless victim of persecution. He doesn't want to take any crap from anyone and I can fully understand that mindset.

awe you found a new jesus...Cute.

Forum List

Back