Zimmerman Trial Racism Question

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
I've got a quick question relating to the GZ trial.

Is it racist to prepare yourself for the possibility of black people rioting if GZ is acquitted?

If memory serves some people in the media were hinting that it's racist to think/get ready for a riot by black people. I guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Screw that stupid, convoluted thinking. If some black people are planning to riot I'll make damned sure to be ready to protect myself and that sure as hell doesn't make me a racist. I'm tired of this absurd thought process where it's no big deal when a white guy gets killed by a black guy, but when you turn it around, everyone loses their minds! Enough already!

Only an idiot would think so...course looking around here....ya know..So glad I am many many miles from a black town....maybe 50 here if that...I RARELY see one which is surprising since we live on a major thoroughfare for WNC...

I think you should get in your bunker right now and if you have a wife or a daughter, for the love of god, get them outta town!!!!! Make barricades at the entrance to your neighborhood!!!! Maybe you can have a guy like Paul Revere drive from neighborhood to neighborhood yelling, "The Blacks are comming! The Blacks are comming!"

One should be prepared for a variety of events.

When the race pimps tell you they'll incite violence, it makes little difference. I just carry more magazines.

Is it racist to prepare yourself for the possibility of black people rioting if GZ is acquitted?

If memory serves some people in the media were hinting that it's racist to think/get ready for a riot by black people. I guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Screw that stupid, convoluted thinking. If some black people are planning to riot I'll make damned sure to be ready to protect myself and that sure as hell doesn't make me a racist. I'm tired of this absurd thought process where it's no big deal when a white guy gets killed by a black guy, but when you turn it around, everyone loses their minds! Enough already!

The day after MLK got shot I was walking from the bus station to the train station in downtown Chicago. It was interesting.

I think that anyone would take prudent measures when a court decision like this comes down, but I think it is paranoid to overreact. I live in NW Florida, and no, I cannot think of anything I would do differently the day the jury returns a verdict.

But fear, even unwarranted fear, is not racism. Racism is ginning up crazy talk and getting your buddies to meet you at the bar with their guns to form a "community patrol" to repel the rioting hoards from your neighborhood. And yes, I know some people who are doing that. BTW, isn't that the mindset that got Zimmerman into this in the first place?

P.S. For a good example of "crazy talk" see post above.

Last edited:

Truth be known, if you are white, then anything you say or do is racist. Unless, of course, you are a self-hating liberal who seeks to punish your race and agree to a transfer of wealth as an act of repentance.

Ask yourself where the threats of violence are coming from. If you take them seriously, you are racist. If you think they are all talk, you are racist.

If you are concerned over threats of people threatening to kill whiteys, then you will be reminded of how much whites deserve to be killed because of past slavery (when none of us now were even alive).

Thankfully, none of the blacks in my family and most I know are far, far above that mindset, but there are people who have violent tendencies and, yes, we should absolutely take them seriously.

In a perfect world, the president and black leaders would sharply condemn this sort of mentality, but instead they practically encourage it through their hateful rhetoric.

There won't be riots. There might be some flash mobs, but no riots. Flash mobs work much better than rioting. Get in, spend five minutes beating, burning and stealing, then disappear to reconvene five miles away.

Flash mob of 400
28 Arrested In Weekend Mag Mile Mob Violence | NBC Chicago

Flash mob of 200 in Philadelphia
14 Teens Arrested After "Flash Mob" in Center City | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Flash mob of 200 in Louisiana

200-Person Flash Mob Turns Into Normal Mob In Louisiana Mall

New York
Flash Mob Mayhem: Violent Groups Of Teens Leave Neighborhoods Worried « CBS New York

Why would anyone riot when this works better?

Be along the same lines of what happened when officers who defended themselves from Rodney King were acquitted..Just hope white folks are either packing heat or safe at home....

When the race pimps tell you they'll incite violence, it makes little difference. I just carry more magazines.

Ah, you figure if you give them something interesting to read they won't bother you?

Be along the same lines of what happened when officers who defended themselves from Rodney King were acquitted..Just hope white folks are either packing heat or safe at home....

I imagine you're at home 'packing' all the time.

Considering what the local NAACP people have done here in the past, I have my second gun and a couple extra magazines.

Not so much at the house.. but when I go to work, I will have both 9mm and 45 with me.

I imagine you're at home 'packing' all the time.

I don't have a gun on me at all times no..wife does carry her nice little taser everywhere though...wouldn't wanna be hit with that damn thing...

My neighborhood borders the largest black community (non-urban) in New York, Brentwood (Central Islip). It is expected that our white neighborhood (Ronkonkoma) would be the first area a racial riot battalion would invade.

We're already prepared to barricade four of the main entrances to Ronkonkoma with plenty of shotguns. We'll wait until they are within 10-20 feet. I very much doubt they'll actually come within 50 feet of us. My guess is we won't have to fire a single shot, I pray not.

Last edited:
[MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION]: Agreed. The racebaiters and those threatening violence if GZ walks need to shut up. :razz:

Last edited:

No, it would be self defense. Reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm.

Sound familiar?

They defended themselves from Rodney king? Wow. Hey rightys, this is what you got. Just wow.

Forum List

Back