Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

No doubt about it Zimmerman is a world class jackasses retard.

He didn't commit murder.....but he's guilty of being a retarded scumbag who is literally begging for.bad shit to happen to him.
If you can legally start a fight you can't finish and then murder the person that's beating your ass, I guess he's not a murderer.
Where's the evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin? Typically, you don't call the police, then attack someone when they could show up at any moment and catch you doing it.
where's the evidence martin attacked zimmerman?

No, I said exactly what I said.
You refuse to understand what I said.
:dunno:
did martin act legally? was he within his rights to confront zimmerman - if that's what happened - a man that admits to stalking him in the rain at night?
I answered your question about SYG.
You do not like the answer, you refuse to understand it, or both.
Either way, it is the answer.
you said it's a defense. so people have the ability to assert their right to stand their ground only in the court room.
The only time you can claim a legal defense is when you are on trial.
Zimmerman was on trial. This explains why martin was unable to claim a SYG defense of his actions.
Why do you refuse to understand this?
so again, what you're saying is martin could have been acting in self defense, but through virtue of being killed he loses that right to self defense?
No. I said what i said.
You asked why martin could not claim SYG. I answered thee question.
You choose to not understand the answer.
This is your problem, not mine.

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him.

Thug couldn't outrun tubby? LOL!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Stand your ground? Oh, that's right. It doesn't apply to black people.
It never should.

did martin act legally? was he within his rights to confront zimmerman - if that's what happened - a man that admits to stalking him in the rain at night?
you said it's a defense. so people have the ability to assert their right to stand their ground only in the court room.
Zimmerman was on trial. This explains why martin was unable to claim a SYG defense of his actions.
so again, what you're saying is martin could have been acting in self defense, but through virtue of being killed he loses that right to self defense?
No. I said what i said.
the right to stand one's ground exists outside of the courtroom. either martin was acting within his rights under the law or he wasn't. now if you say he wasn't i'm asking you to tell me how a man confronting his stalker is not acting in self defense

Seriously, what's all the outrage about? This is how Saint Treyvon achieved his sainthood.

And without Treyvon and Brown, black feral savages wouldn't have a free pass to riot and loot

just answer the question. why is it assumed that martin was not standing his ground in any conflict between him and zimmerman, a man who admits stalking him?
Your question is fallacious as it assumes things that haven't been proven.
Thus, begging the question. Please read the link I posted.
i'm asking you.
And I am telling you, for the reasons I provided, your question is fallacious.
Have you stopped having sex with your mom yet?
you haven't provided any reasons.
i'm asking you to tell me how martin was not acting in self defense. that's what i want you to explain. how was a guy being stalked by another not acting in self defense if they ended up in a fight?
One last time asshole!
Dee Dee T Boners 'blue balls' phone sex partener TESTIFIED UNDER FUCKING OATH!!!!!!!!!!! that T Bone told her he was basically safe near his home and TOLD her he was going BACK to beat the shit out of the "cracker".
It's in the court documents for Christ sake!
T Bone then walked up to Z and sucker punched him. And that's when T Boner basically committed suicide. The President sent EH to try to dig anything up about Z. The 'mixed' jury after seeing/hearing ALL the evidence ruled Z clear of ALL charges.
You really ought to get a fucking life pal.

just answer the question. why is it assumed that martin was not standing his ground in any conflict between him and zimmerman, a man who admits stalking him?
Your question is fallacious as it assumes things that haven't been proven.
Thus, begging the question. Please read the link I posted.
i'm asking you.
And I am telling you, for the reasons I provided, your question is fallacious.
Have you stopped having sex with your mom yet?
you haven't provided any reasons.
i'm asking you to tell me how martin was not acting in self defense. that's what i want you to explain. how was a guy being stalked by another not acting in self defense if they ended up in a fight?
One last time asshole!
Dee Dee T Boners 'blue balls' phone sex partener TESTIFIED UNDER FUCKING OATH!!!!!!!!!!! that T Bone told her he was basically safe near his home and TOLD her he was going BACK to beat the shit out of the "cracker".
i'm sure you can link to that.
[quote\]
It's in the court documents for Christ sake!
T Bone then walked up to Z and sucker punched him. [/quote] according to whom?
And that's when T Boner basically committed suicide. The President sent EH to try to dig anything up about Z. The 'mixed' jury after seeing/hearing ALL the evidence ruled Z clear of ALL charges.
You really ought to get a fucking life pal.
they did not clear him of anything, they acquitted him.
it's important to know the difference.

so you're saying by virtue of having been killed martin was not acting in self defense?
From reading along all I can assume is he's fuckin' stupid.

After all American patriot Zimmerman was put through, This is totally appropriate.

First he was a victim of Trayvon Martin, then he was a victim of the Jew media and now he's probably constantly threatened by racist blacks. He's been through enough.

And for the record, he retweeted the photo.

No. I said what i said.
the right to stand one's ground exists outside of the courtroom.
SYG is a legal defense.
Legal defenses do not exist outside a courtroom.

that's it. i'm fucking stupid.
now help a stupid guy out. how is it that martin was not acting in self defense?

Realty does not mesh with his preconceptions, so he rejects it and inserts his own.

No. I said what i said.
SYG is a legal defense.
either he was acting legally or he wasn't. i'm asking you - did martin have the right to stand his ground when zimmerman was stalking him?

Yes, he was a thug who would could not retreat in his own mind, and GZ was a thug with a gun playing cop.

Um, no.

Martin ran away. Zimmerman pursued him. It's on the police tape and Zimmerman, himself, admitted to it.

In most rational states Zimmerman would be cooling his heels in the clink.

But thanks to a Koch Brothers/ALEC manufactured law, signed by Jeb! Bush.

This kid got murdered and a real piece of shit got away with it.

They didn't use SYG as a defense.

Idiot.

Stand Your Ground most definitely factored into the trial. The Jurors, themselves, were confused about the law and said so.

Juror: We talked Stand Your Ground before not-guilty Zimmerman verdict
I don't care what the jury discussed, it wasn't used as a defense. Are you really this stupid?

It was a factor in the case.

Part of the jury screening should have eliminated people confused by the law.

It didn't.
Then blame the fucking Pros. office numb nuts.
It's hilarious you want to blame everyone involved except for the one person who carries 100% of the blame. T Boner.

now help a stupid guy out. how is it that martin was not acting in self defense?
You continue to refuse to understand that you're begging the question.
Beg a question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. I said what i said.
SYG is a legal defense.
either he was acting legally or he wasn't. i'm asking you - did martin have the right to stand his ground when zimmerman was stalking him?
You continue to refuse to understand that you're begging the question.

Why do you refuse to understand that you're begging the question?
because that's not what i'm doing.
let's say that martin hadn't died. would he have have been able to claim self-defense against the man stalking him even if he did throw the first punch? if not, why not?

Um, no.

Martin ran away. Zimmerman pursued him. It's on the police tape and Zimmerman, himself, admitted to it.

Idiot.

Stand Your Ground most definitely factored into the trial. The Jurors, themselves, were confused about the law and said so.

I don't care what the jury discussed, it wasn't used as a defense. Are you really this stupid?

It didn't.
Then blame the fucking Pros. office numb nuts.
It's hilarious you want to blame everyone involved except for the one person who carries 100% of the blame. T Boner.

Someone talking to you bitch?

I thought not.

Sit down and shut up.

Yes, he was a thug who would could not retreat in his own mind, and GZ was a thug with a gun playing cop.

Um, no.

Idiot.

It didn't.
Jury selection has nothing to do with defense strategy, nor is the defense required to disclose that strategy before the trial even begins.

Tell you what, since you don't know shit about our criminal justice system, just stop posting and disappear from the thread. We'll all be generous and assume you had diarrhea.

Forum List

Back