Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

Wow. Do you ever listen to yourself?
You clearly have an emotional attachment to this event that has reduced you past the point of reason.

Zimmerman: Not Guilty
SYG: Not related to the case.
:dunno:
stand your ground was related to the case, but it wasn't brought up by the prosecution as i believe it should have.
:lol:
SYG is a DEFENSE.
It wasn't part of the case because the DEFENSE never brought it up.
right. so martin wasn't allowed to stand his ground because he was dead. that's what you're telling me.
You clearly have an emotional attachment to this event that has reduced you past the point of reason.
I'm asking you to use reason explain why martin was not allowed to stand his ground.
Sigh.
SYG is a legal defense against a charge of murder.
Martin was not on trial.
This answers your question in toto.

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him.

Thug couldn't outrun tubby? LOL!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Stand your ground? Oh, that's right. It doesn't apply to black people. My bad.

This wasn't a stand your ground case.
it absolutely was. it's just that martin was dead so whether or not he was standing his ground no longer mattered.

No, it wasn't. The firearm was used while the two were engaged in a struggle, once engaged normal self defense laws apply, not stand your ground.

Whether he is guilty or not, tweeting the picture of the dead body shows he has absolutely no regret for the shooting.
It speaks to intent.
Zimmerman wasn't in fear of his life. He was looking to kill a kid.
Who disagrees? The jury.
Not guilty.
you're reading a lot into an acquittal
You refuse to admit to yourself that there was an acquittal.
absolutely there was.
And so, your opinion in the matter is meaningless.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him.

it absolutely was. it's just that martin was dead so whether or not he was standing his ground no longer mattered.

No, it wasn't. The firearm was used while the two were engaged in a struggle, once engaged normal self defense laws apply, not stand your ground.
He refuses to understand that SYG is not part of the issue here.

so why wasn't martin allowed self-defense?

you refuse to understand that martin had just as much a right to self defense as zimmerman.

stand your ground was related to the case, but it wasn't brought up by the prosecution as i believe it should have.
SYG is a DEFENSE.
It wasn't part of the case because the DEFENSE never brought it up.
right. so martin wasn't allowed to stand his ground because he was dead. that's what you're telling me.
I'm asking you to use reason explain why martin was not allowed to stand his ground.
Sigh.
Martin was not on trial.
so martin did not have a right to self defense? that seems to be what you're saying. how could both martin and zimmerman be acting in self defense? since martin was allowed to stand his ground, how could his actions, no matter what they were, be anything but self defense when approached by zimmerman?

It's that: lie enough and it might stick thing

It's that: lie enough and it might stick thing
i haven't lied about anything. when i'm asking about stand your ground i'm asking why martin wasn't allowed the right to defend himself

No doubt about it Zimmerman is a world class jackasses retard.

He didn't commit murder.....but he's guilty of being a retarded scumbag who is literally begging for.bad shit to happen to him.
If you can legally start a fight you can't finish and then murder the person that's beating your ass, I guess he's not a murderer.

Sigh.
Martin was not on trial.
so martin did not have a right to self defense?
You refuse to understand the answers that are put to you.
Not much I can do about that.
you haven't given any answer.
so just tell me, why isn't a person, any person, allowed to act in self defense against someone stalking them in the rain at night?

Sigh.
Martin was not on trial.
I did. You simply refuse to understand it.
Martin was not on trial.
This answers your question in toto

No doubt about it Zimmerman is a world class jackasses retard.

He didn't commit murder.....but he's guilty of being a retarded scumbag who is literally begging for.bad shit to happen to him.
If you can legally start a fight you can't finish and then murder the person that's beating your ass, I guess he's not a murderer.
Not Guilty.

Sigh.
Martin was not on trial.
Martin was not on trial.
so you're saying by virtue of having been killed martin was not acting in self defense? that he was not allowed to stand his ground because he lost the fight to a guy with a gun?

Sigh.
Martin was not on trial.
Martin was not on trial.
so you're saying by virtue of having been killed martin was not acting in self defense?
No, I said exactly what I said.
You refuse to understand what I said.

Martin was not on trial.
so you're saying by virtue of having been killed martin was not acting in self defense?
No, I said exactly what I said.
You refuse to understand what I said.
did martin act legally? was he within his rights to confront zimmerman - if that's what happened - a man that admits to stalking him in the rain at night?

Forum List

Back