🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

that isn't true.
Yes, it is. He made it home, and when he went back out he shed the right to defense.
again, it's not true.
Yes, it is. The testimony was quite clear that he made it home then went out again. Why do you deny?
what testimony? can you quote it?
That testimony was quite clear and common knowledge. I don't have to prove it here. TM went inside, and when he came out he shed the right of self defense.
you don't have to or you can't? i'm guessing the latter.

no. there's no way for martin to have known what zimmerman did or did not do. all he knew was that he was being stalked by a guy at night. how safe would you feel?
In that circumstance, I have choices.

1. If I'm close to my home, move faster and get inside.
2. If I have a cell phone (Martin did), call 911 and report the stalker.
3. If I'm far from my home, knock on a neighbor's door and ask to stay with them until the police arrive.
4. Hide behind a bush and jump the guy who is following me, not knowing if he's armed or what his intentions are.

Which one seems like a smart course of action?
1. stand your ground.
2. stand your ground.
3. stand your ground.
4. stand your ground.

he did have options. he was not required to do any of those things. but if he did hide behind a bush and jump zimmerman, he was still standing his ground
As SYG was never part of this case, why do you think any of this matters?
it wasn't part of the case only because martin was dead. that's why it matters.
Wow. Do you ever listen to yourself?
You clearly have an emotional attachment to this event that has reduced you past the point of reason.

Zimmerman: Not Guilty
SYG: Not related to the case.

:dunno:
stand your ground was related to the case, but it wasn't brought up by the prosecution as i believe it should have.

TM went inside the condo, then came out again to confront GZ.

One piece of trash confroned another piece of trash. We are just waiting for the end of the story when the second piece of trash gets thrown away for good.

No.

A scared kid couldn't get away from a conservative gun nut playing cop. He fought for his life and lost.
Yes, he was a thug who would could not retreat in his own mind, and GZ was a thug with a gun playing cop.

Um, no.

Martin ran away. Zimmerman pursued him. It's on the police tape and Zimmerman, himself, admitted to it.

In most rational states Zimmerman would be cooling his heels in the clink.

But thanks to a Koch Brothers/ALEC manufactured law, signed by Jeb! Bush.

This kid got murdered and a real piece of shit got away with it.

They didn't use SYG as a defense.

Idiot.

Stand Your Ground most definitely factored into the trial. The Jurors, themselves, were confused about the law and said so.

Juror: We talked Stand Your Ground before not-guilty Zimmerman verdict

TM went inside the condo, then came out again to confront GZ.

One piece of trash confroned another piece of trash. We are just waiting for the end of the story when the second piece of trash gets thrown away for good.

No.

A scared kid couldn't get away from a conservative gun nut playing cop. He fought for his life and lost.
Yes, he was a thug who would could not retreat in his own mind, and GZ was a thug with a gun playing cop.

Um, no.

Martin ran away. Zimmerman pursued him. It's on the police tape and Zimmerman, himself, admitted to it.

Idiot.

Stand Your Ground most definitely factored into the trial. The Jurors, themselves, were confused about the law and said so.

I don't care what the jury discussed, it wasn't used as a defense. Are you really this stupid?

Yes, it is. He made it home, and when he went back out he shed the right to defense.
again, it's not true.
Yes, it is. The testimony was quite clear that he made it home then went out again. Why do you deny?
That testimony was quite clear and common knowledge. I don't have to prove it here. TM went inside, and when he came out he shed the right of self defense.
It's common knowledge as you admitted elsewhere. You lose this point.

actually, it is.
submit your proof.
it's one of those things people say happened, but that's all.

submit your proof.

George Zimmerman trial over fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin to begin with jury selection in Florida

Do you have any, perhaps eye witnesses to back up YOUR claim?

Or are you suppositioning, because it fits your narrative?
actually, it is.
submit your proof.
it's one of those things people say happened, but that's all.

submit your proof.

George Zimmerman trial over fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin to begin with jury selection in Florida

Do you have any, perhaps eye witnesses to back up YOUR claim?

Or are you suppositioning, because it fits your narrative?
there's no evidence in your link.

" Zimmerman told police he had lost sight of Martin, and that Martin circled back and attacked him as he walked back to his truck."
typically i find the testimony of someone with a vested interest to be less than reliable.

it also isn't evidence.

AGAIN:

"Do you have any, perhaps eye witnesses to back up YOUR claim?

Or are you suppositioning, because it fits your narrative?"

just answer the question. why is it assumed that martin was not standing his ground in any conflict between him and zimmerman, a man who admits stalking him?
Your question is fallacious as it assumes things that haven't been proven.
Thus, begging the question. Please read the link I posted.
i'm asking you.
And I am telling you, for the reasons I provided, your question is fallacious.
Have you stopped having sex with your mom yet?
you haven't provided any reasons.
I did.
Beg a question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Have you stopped having sex with your mom yet?
You are the Light of Truth?

Whether he is guilty or not, tweeting the picture of the dead body shows he has absolutely no regret for the shooting.

In that circumstance, I have choices.

1. If I'm close to my home, move faster and get inside.
2. If I have a cell phone (Martin did), call 911 and report the stalker.
3. If I'm far from my home, knock on a neighbor's door and ask to stay with them until the police arrive.
4. Hide behind a bush and jump the guy who is following me, not knowing if he's armed or what his intentions are.

Which one seems like a smart course of action?
1. stand your ground.
2. stand your ground.
3. stand your ground.
4. stand your ground.

he did have options. he was not required to do any of those things. but if he did hide behind a bush and jump zimmerman, he was still standing his ground
You clearly have an emotional attachment to this event that has reduced you past the point of reason.

stand your ground was related to the case, but it wasn't brought up by the prosecution as i believe it should have.
:lol:
SYG is a DEFENSE.
It wasn't part of the case because the DEFENSE never brought it up.

No.

Um, no.

Idiot.

I don't care what the jury discussed, it wasn't used as a defense. Are you really this stupid?

It was a factor in the case.

Part of the jury screening should have eliminated people confused by the law.

It didn't.

The thread title is inaccurate. Here is the correct version:

Desperate race baiting moron persists in attacking a man who defended himself from a thug.

again, it's not true.
common knowledge you can't provide any evidence for

1. stand your ground.
2. stand your ground.
3. stand your ground.
4. stand your ground.

SYG is a DEFENSE.
right. so martin wasn't allowed to stand his ground because he was dead. that's what you're telling me.

I don't have to, you do, and you can't.

I don't have to, you do, and you can't.
i can't prove a negative. you know that.

SYG is a DEFENSE.
right. so martin wasn't allowed to stand his ground because he was dead. that's what you're telling me.

Forum List

Back