Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

i guess i'm asking you to explain why or how martin's actions were not self defense. can you do that?
It does not matter how many times you beg the question, you still beg the question.
Why do you refuse to understand this?
good god. it's a simple question. was martin acting within his rights or wasn't he?
Simple answer: Not after he sucker punched George. The jury understood this simple fact. Why you can't is your problem.
how is that not self defense? is he not allowed to stand his ground? is a man stalking him not a threat?
More begging the question.
Why do you refuse to understand this?
you really don't understand what begging the question means. i assure you, i am not asking a question whose answer depends on conditions from the question. if you disagree with certain facts, such that it was night, it was raining, and zimmerman was stalking martin i'd like to hear why.

I don't have to, you do, and you can't.
i can't prove a negative. you know that.
It's common knowledge he went home first, then came out. You don't like it, I understand that. TM had no right at that point to assault GZ.

It never came up in the trial.

And no timeline shows that Martin went home first.

Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia? In the two minute or so break in their contact, TM walked around the corner to the home and came back out. Stupid stupid thug.

It didn't come up at the trial and isn't on any time line from a reputable news outlet.
Yes, it is out there. There was a two minute break when GZ lost contact with TM at the top of the walk dividing the line of condos. TM had walked around the end to the condo in which he was staying and came back out to whip GZ's butt. That is why the prosecution did not enter a SYG argument for TM.

it's called a hypothesis. mine is that martin was acting in self defense
Fine. Prove it.
zimmerman was stalking him at night in the rain
Prove this - all of this.
I believe most people would find someone stalking them in those conditions threatening.
Fallacy. Your beliefs of what other people would think are meaningless;; you believing it does not make it so.
even if martin hid and attacked zimmerman, he was standing his ground, as was his legal right,
Prove this.
and if he did not hide and attack zimmerman he was still standing his ground and within his legal rights regardless of who threw the first punch.
Prove this.

It's common knowledge he went home first, then came out. You don't like it, I understand that. TM had no right at that point to assault GZ.

Wikipedia? In the two minute or so break in their contact, TM walked around the corner to the home and came back out. Stupid stupid thug.

It didn't come up at the trial and isn't on any time line from a reputable news outlet.
Yes, it is out there. There was a two minute break when GZ lost contact with TM at the top of the walk dividing the line of condos. TM had walked around the end to the condo in which he was staying and came back out to whip GZ's butt. That is why the prosecution did not enter a SYG argument for TM.
even that, if true, doesn't mean he can't stand his ground.

Whether he is guilty or not, tweeting the picture of the dead body shows he has absolutely no regret for the shooting.

It speaks to intent.

Zimmerman wasn't in fear of his life. He was looking to kill a kid.
Mind readers of the world, unite!

He tweeted the picture.

On what world do you folks live on?

Bull shit. It is totally made up. He never tweeted nor retweeted that picture. It's as fake as your fake evidence that The Thug Martin was innocent.

I've only seen this on right wing sites. Never in any reputable news organizations.

Whether he is guilty or not, tweeting the picture of the dead body shows he has absolutely no regret for the shooting.

It speaks to intent.

He tweeted the picture.

Bull shit. It is totally made up. He never tweeted nor retweeted that picture. It's as fake as your fake evidence that The Thug Martin was innocent.

This is the New York Daily News.

George Zimmerman rants after retweeting Trayvon death pic

It speaks to intent.

He tweeted the picture.

This is the New York Daily News.

George Zimmerman rants after retweeting Trayvon death pic

So what? It's still a complete lie. That is not GZ. It's an imposter.

Forum List

Back