Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

It's common knowledge he went home first, then came out. You don't like it, I understand that. TM had no right at that point to assault GZ.

It never came up in the trial.

And no timeline shows that Martin went home first.

Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia? In the two minute or so break in their contact, TM walked around the corner to the home and came back out. Stupid stupid thug.

It didn't come up at the trial and isn't on any time line from a reputable news outlet.
Yes, it is out there. There was a two minute break when GZ lost contact with TM at the top of the walk dividing the line of condos. TM had walked around the end to the condo in which he was staying and came back out to whip GZ's butt. That is why the prosecution did not enter a SYG argument for TM.
even that, if true, doesn't mean he can't stand his ground.
Yes, it is true, and that is why the prosecution could not use the SYG.

TM had retreated to safety then re-emerged to engage GZ.

It speaks to intent.

Zimmerman wasn't in fear of his life. He was looking to kill a kid.
Mind readers of the world, unite!

He tweeted the picture.

On what world do you folks live on?

Bull shit. It is totally made up. He never tweeted nor retweeted that picture. It's as fake as your fake evidence that The Thug Martin was innocent.

This is the New York Daily News.

George Zimmerman rants after retweeting Trayvon death pic

So what? It's still a complete lie. That is not GZ. It's an imposter.

:lol:

Riiight.

No doubt about it Zimmerman is a world class jackasses retard.

He didn't commit murder.....but he's guilty of being a retarded scumbag who is literally begging for.bad shit to happen to him.
If you can legally start a fight you can't finish and then murder the person that's beating your ass, I guess he's not a murderer.
Not Guilty.
I can only hope something like this happens to you or one of yours one day so you can see how wrong you are. But of course if the situation isn't exactly the same you'll point out the smallest of differences. For example, you are white. You racist pig.

It never came up in the trial.

And no timeline shows that Martin went home first.

Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia? In the two minute or so break in their contact, TM walked around the corner to the home and came back out. Stupid stupid thug.

It didn't come up at the trial and isn't on any time line from a reputable news outlet.
Yes, it is out there. There was a two minute break when GZ lost contact with TM at the top of the walk dividing the line of condos. TM had walked around the end to the condo in which he was staying and came back out to whip GZ's butt. That is why the prosecution did not enter a SYG argument for TM.
even that, if true, doesn't mean he can't stand his ground.
Yes, it is true, and that is why the prosecution could not use the SYG.

TM had retreated to safety then re-emerged to engage GZ.

That is what TM's girlfriend testified to in court.

He didn't commit murder.....but he's guilty of being a retarded scumbag who is literally begging for.bad shit to happen to him.
If you can legally start a fight you can't finish and then murder the person that's beating your ass, I guess he's not a murderer.
Where's the evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin? Typically, you don't call the police, then attack someone when they could show up at any moment and catch you doing it.
Don't be naive or gullible.

He tweeted the picture.

Bull shit. It is totally made up. He never tweeted nor retweeted that picture. It's as fake as your fake evidence that The Thug Martin was innocent.

So what? It's still a complete lie. That is not GZ. It's an imposter.

Riiight.

Meh, I wouldn't expect a left wing nutter like you to believe it, you still think Martin was innocent. The opinion of an idiot such as you has no meaning.

There are still millions of black criminals you liberals can still idolize

Not Guilty.
I can only hope something like this happens to you....
Ah... a kind, gentle liberal, hoping something horrible happens to someone so they can "prove" their point.

Not Guilty.
Ah... a kind, gentle liberal, hoping something horrible happens to someone so they can "prove" their point.
You seem soooo sad for Trevon. F off. I wish the worse for you.

Not Guilty.
I can only hope something like this happens to you or one of yours one day so you can see how wrong you are. But of course if the situation isn't exactly the same you'll point out the smallest of differences. For example, you are white. You racist pig.

1. My kids never got kicked out of school like Martin did.
2. My kids wouldn't have gone to the store to cook up a drug to get high on.
3. My kids wouldn't have been sneaking through people's yards.
4. My kids wouldn't have tried to kill Zimmerman.

Maybe that would or could happen to YOUR kids but not mine. Mine are more likely to be like Zimmerman and help rid the world of losers like trayvon and your kids.

Not Guilty.
You seem soooo sad for Trevon. F off. I wish the worse for you.
Does your mother know you use words like that on her computer?

Whether he is guilty or not, tweeting the picture of the dead body shows he has absolutely no regret for the shooting.

It speaks to intent.

He tweeted the picture.

Trailer trash coward sure got big and brave now that he's protected by double jeopardy. Makes him the perfect hero for the likes of predfan.

"z-man is a one man army" - What an idiot. "z-man" can't even get a real job.

Not Guilty.

1. My kids never got kicked out of school like Martin did.
2. My kids wouldn't have gone to the store to cook up a drug to get high on.
3. My kids wouldn't have been sneaking through people's yards.
4. My kids wouldn't have tried to kill Zimmerman.

Maybe that would or could happen to YOUR kids but not mine. Mine are more likely to be like Zimmerman and help rid the world of losers like trayvon and your kids.

Yep. gz is the perfect hero for ignernt trailer trash crackers.

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him.

Thug couldn't outrun tubby? LOL!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

bigot following unarmed black teenager kills him for no reason.

defending him wins the "Stupid prize".

It speaks to intent.

He tweeted the picture.

Trailer trash coward sure got big and brave now that he's protected by double jeopardy. Makes him the perfect hero for the likes of predfan.

"z-man is a one man army" - What an idiot. "z-man" can't even get a real job.

He can't get a reAl job because of left wing morons and idiots like you. If someone hired him, they would get picketed. You never get smarter do you retard?

Forum List

Back