Zimmerman: What makes Progressives so angry?

Zimmerman: What makes Progressives so angry?

• That Zimmerman wasn't a White Jew in the first place

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • That the jury dismissed the Prosecutions "Case"

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Progressives are just fucking miserable or other (explain)

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
After they shot their load thinking it was a white guy they were pissed to find out he was Hispanic
so they needed a fall back position.Thank their Liberal rag to come to the rescue by coming up with a phrase I have never heard before.

The "White Hispanic"....

White Hispanic....what a fucking joke

Obama has made a joke out of this country

Hispanics here in Phoenix have gotten an eyeful of how the Rats treat their voting blocs and they don't like what they're seeing with this case. Our prisons feature gang-fights between the two groups on a regular basis. So once Hussein came down on the side of the black guy, they knew what they were seeing. GOP should not fear losing hispanics in the future....they are for the most part Christian, macho, and patriotic....alll things the Rat party despise.

Last edited:
If obama is so foolish as to bring federal charges in this case, hispanics will feel even more betrayed.

Not guilty and now they are all up in arms. More chaos, more anger, more division.....the Hussein wins. Obama only tossed his hat in because either way he wins.

White Hispanic....what a fucking joke

Obama has made a joke out of this country

The bad part of it is, i don't think he is done.

That buzz going around right now, is that Holder and his racist DOJ are looking into prosecuting Zimmerman for a racial crime. Hmm..., I wonder, Did they investigate to see if the murders of Christian and Newsome were racially motivated hate crimes? Guess not. The victims were "Crazy Ass Crackers" as the lingo of the streets say.

Hispanics here in Phoenix have gotten an eyeful of how the Rats treat their voting blocs and they don't like what they're seeing with this case. Our prisons feature gang-fights between the two groups on a regular basis. So once Hussein came down on the side of the black guy, they knew what they were seeing. GOP should not fear losing hispanics in the future....they are for the most part Christian, macho, and patriotic....alll things the Rat party despise.

"Macho"? So, what have you been doing since the Village People broke up?

Progressive, conservative, libertarian, communist, green, I don't care what the fuck you are, you should be totally disquieted by this court ruling as an American citizen.

That's a very frightening decision, no matter who you are. It says that you can be followed by a stranger, they can pick a fight with you, then they can kill you, and as long as they come up with a good story that at least offers the veil of a reasonable doubt, you will end up being guilty of your own murder according to the murderer and a jury of your peers.

That's scary, and it doesn't seem American. Seems more like Middle East values.

The thing with this case is that many conservatives are having circle jerks over this, but they would indeed be singing a different tune had it been their son who was followed, unlawfully apprehended, and then shot in the heart, without even bothering to help revive the kid.

That's the thing with racism; it is rooted in subtle prejudice. As long as it was a black boy, well, he was probably guilty of his own murder, right? But if it had been one of their own, we would have faced a whole year and a half of Republicans wanting to deport Zimmerman back to Mexico, even though he's a citizen.

Last edited:
Progressive, conservative, libertarian, communist, green, I don't care what the fuck you are, you should be totally disquieted by this court ruling as an American citizen.

Because YOU don't approve of the verdict? Yeah, how very, very disquieting.

Forum List

Back