Zuckerberg: 700K Job Openings if DACA ends

I will tell you the truth. I find populism terrifying.

Populist:
: a believer in the rights, wisdom, or virtues of the common people

What's so terrifying about that?

You want a political discussion of "thick" and "thin" ideologies or are you satisfied with a dictionary definition? Doesn't matter to me as long as the populists keep pounding elites.

Populist:

You want a political discussion of "thick" and "thin" ideologies or are you satisfied with a dictionary definition? Doesn't matter to me as long as the populists keep pounding elites.

I'm curious what you think is so awful about populism, I asked you once already...

Populist:

I'm curious what you think is so awful about populism, I asked you once already...

I'm not arguing against it. I support the populist revolt. What other choice do we have?

Populist:

I'm not arguing against it. I support the populist revolt. What other choice do we have?

You said it terrifies you...why?

Preemptively Creating and Controlling Its Own Opposition

Beware of weak or self-destructive populism, such as believing that learning grammar is "elitist." The regime finances and promotes fake rebellion, such as in the song "The Wall" and the novel Catcher in the Rye.

Maybe we should put the DREAMers to work building the wall as part of their reparations for costing us our tax dollars.

What about these dreamers?

DJ3l7p3VYAA4IZb.jpg

DJ3l7pwV4AE6IrA.jpg

DJ3l7pwV4AAcGAc.jpg

We need a new word for "Dreamers." Please make suggestions. I'll start -- how about "Ingrates"?

The main reason I want Mark Zuckerberg to run for president in 2020 is because I REALLY want to hear what Trump's nickname for him will be

ILLEGALS HAVE 0 RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION. DEPORT NOW. DACA ENDS.

this country is so fucked. democrats want to flood it with third-worlders, republicans want to bleed everyone dry. psycopaths on all sides

this country is so fucked. democrats want to flood it with third-worlders, republicans want to bleed everyone dry. psycopaths on all sides

So you are saying those lazy Americans will give up their welfare checks suddenly become nurses, teachers, researchers or marketing jobs?
Work as care takers or at convalescence homes?
Are they going to pay their babysitter more than they make?

GET FUCKING REAL.

Forum List

Back