1.2 Billion passwords stolen by Russians

Of course they have.

Russia is the world's greatest e-criminal nation.

“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But I repeat myself.” -- Harry S. Truman

Truman would be more Republican than most Republicans by today's standards.

“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But I repeat myself.” -- Harry S. Truman

Uuuummmm, think you're in the wrong thread....... Just sayin'........

I bet they are looking for the phone numbers of all those hot Ukrainian woman who want to come to America.

The OP shouldn't post ignorant comments in his sig if he wants to be take seriously.... Just sayin'.......... I ain't even Republican either..... Also just sayin'.....

The OP shouldn't post ignorant comments in his sig if he wants to be take seriously.... Just sayin'.......... I ain't even Republican either..... Also just sayin'.....

Okay dean..... errrr Gatsby, if you say so........ :eusa_whistle:

I think a lot of Americans in positions of authority better be ready to be blackmailed.

It's not going to be pretty.

So, it's your idiocy that's speaking for you and you've just proved it. :lol: :D

Oh, get a life. There are a lot of members that actually have stupid stuff in their signatures, are you going after them, too?

Last edited:
The Russian Mafia is complicit in a lot of crap, especially in Latin America.

I'm speculating, of course, that this has some foundation with those scumbags.

I don't have a bank account, a credit card, a loan, or anything in my name* so I when I'm off the grid, so to speak, I don't have to worry about any of this crap. Cash only, no credit, and no social media is my mantra.

It is ridiculous that many US bank websites still allow single username/password access.
I wouldn't bank anywhere that uses this pitiful excuse for security.
Both banks we use have username/password and then if the computer is not one of two MAC addresses that you use...it requires email verification or cell text verification. CHOOSE THE CELL TEXT VERIFICATION.

Forum List

Back