1.5m streaming subscriptions cancelled

He seems to want to divide people, he definitely seems to love conflict, thus his labeling that continues to use. He just like the hate and stirring it up. I usually just laugh at his posts, most bigots like himself are just happy to hate.
mac has trump issues....basically if you dont agree with him....you must a "trumper"....to him what else can you be?...

mac has trump issues....basically if you dont agree with him....you must a "trumper"....to him what else can you be?...
Balanced, well rounded, don’t believe all the negative or positives, think for yourself. That doesn’t seem to fit his narrow minded box.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.
You havent provided any facts. Nothing in fact.

You people are so emotional, so hateful.
THIS from a group of people who threatened from jumping off their houses to leaving the country to screaming in the streets to attacking people just if Trump were elected to the WH. :smoke:

That's what talk radio has done to you.
Lucky for you no leftwing commie talk radio programs have ever succeeded to draw any kind of listener audience!! :auiqs.jpg:

giggle.gif

Disney US and their reaction to the 'Don't say Gay bill' which has nothing to do with saying gay.
I expect a loss on their streaming service and attendance a Disney properties by people with moral values.
He knows what it means he's just a lying groomer shill.

I never watch Hulu, Netflix, Disney, if I do go to watch, I can't find anything worthwhile to watch and go back to regular TV.

In my world, these channels don't matter.
I agree. None of the streaming services have any good movies listed anyway. They are a waste of money most of the time imo.

You can buy a Roku box rather inexpensively....The base programming on it is all free, and the subscriptions are a-la carte...Get a digital antenna for local stations and you're set.

Soon as we get fiber optic service at the tree ranch, the satellite receiver is gone, gone, gone.
I think I bought a few Roku’s for all of my TV’s. You can find them on sale every once in awhile pretty cheap. I bought mine for 12.00 each I believe. Plus you can load free movie/ TV channels on the Roku…like Plex,Tubi or Pluto TV…along with others.

I don't do subscription streaming. Have considered paramount. My concern about netflix is they seem to be too quick to ax series. If I am going to commit hours to a show, I want it to last more than one effing season.

Forum List

Back