🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

and shooter...I have been trying very hard to keep a reasonably civil tone with you in this matter.
What horseshit.

Would you like for me to post your numerous, directly offensive personal attacks against me, your whining about me referring to you as "skippy" as a "personal attack", and then your refusal to admit hat you had anything to apologize for?

Or will you simply deny that you ever said such things, the direct links to the statements notwithstanding?

If you would like to join me in elevating our discussions to a higher plane, I would enjoy it.
You may apologize at your earliest convenience, Skippy.

What horseshit.

Would you like for me to post your numerous, directly offensive personal attacks against me, your whining about me referring to you as "skippy" as a "personal attack", and then your refusal to admit hat you had anything to apologize for?

Or will you simply deny that you ever said such things, the direct links to the statements notwithstanding?

Your gay comment was uncalled for. Plain and simple, further would sugget it violates board policy.

Call him stupid or skip or any other mundane name or phrase you want. Keep the offensive ignorant crap out of it.

Here let me explain something to you, so your aware. Maineman is a Sailor, he may be a slimy officer sailor but he IS a sailor. Unless you prove to me YOUR a sailor or a Marine, keep it clean or I will be forced to come after you.

I don't even mind if you tell him to fuck off. But the other crap is ignorant and way to personal. Further it completely destroys any credibility you have.

Your amazing, really you are.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but didn't you among many say we had no business deposing a Dictator in a war he caused? That we were interfering in another Countries affairs?

Haven't you insisted Bush has no business interfering in that duely elected ( by a democratic process of it's citizens) Governments business?

Now your on about how a Liberal run Congress does HAVE just that right. To not only interfer BUT to demand the resignation of a freely elected leader for no other reason then they hate Bush. To threaten an ally with removal of troops to help stabilize their Country, to threaten removal of aid to said Government unless it cow tows to demands of the Liberals.

Lets recap shall we? Bush shouldn't interfere BUT the Liberals should. If Bush tells Iraq what to do and it does it, thats BAD, but if Liberals tell Iraq what to do they better damn do it?

Have I got your position down right? Did I miss something? I did mention that you think OUR Government ( or rather the democrats in congress) should be free to ORDER an other Country to depose their leader, a Leader elected by a democratic vote and the process of their legally applied Documents establishing said Government. That about right? Ohh wait I forgot, doing so is not at all a destabilizing factor at all in said Government? That about right Maineman?

not so in the least. I am all for leaving right this minute. taking our troops, our equipment and our money and letting Maliki and company do whatever the hell they want to do with Iraq. I NEVER said that we should be free to ORDER anyone to do anything. We ARE free, however, to take our checkbook and go home, aren't we? I think that Maliki is doing an abysmal job. I think he is squandering opportunities to bridge gaps. I think his inactivity and ineffectiveness is serving to destabilize the situation. So do the intelligence agencies of our government. I think that we should expect him to live up to expectations or quit bankrolling his failure on the backs of the American taxpayer.

And so, for you to be right, you have to show that -- wait for it -- the leader stepping down would not further destabalize the government.

you act as if the statement above is some universally accepted truth. Like the law of gravity or something. That is only what YOU think I need to do. I think that you need to prove the reverse.

What horseshit.

I said, "in this matter". I realize that we both have been rather insulting to one another in the past. I have been trying to raise the tone and am merely asking if you would like to do something similar.

If not...fine.

you act as if the statement above is some universally accepted truth. Like the law of gravity or something. That is only what YOU think I need to do. I think that you need to prove the reverse.

Remind me again.... how one is not required to prove a negative and that the one making the initial argument is required to prove their point? Or does that only count for Liberals?

Remind me again.... how one is not required to prove a negative and that the one making the initial argument is required to prove their point? Or does that only count for Liberals?

It's certainly counted for every righty hellbent on believing in the myth of those phantom WMDs, no?

I said, "in this matter". I realize that we both have been rather insulting to one another in the past. I have been trying to raise the tone and am merely asking if you would like to do something similar.
If not...fine.
So you're just whining about it, rather than actually doing what's necessary to actually bring about a change.

Typical liberal. :eusa_boohoo:

If you arent man enough to apologize for bringing all of this about, then you're nothing more than a potty-mouthed child -- and shall be regarded as such.

Step up, son.

I see that the rules of logic dont apply in your pathetic little world. :cuckoo:

You'll note that I am not at all surprised.

It's certainly counted for every righty hellbent on believing in the myth of those phantom WMDs, no?

Another Red herring from the left, to be expected. I suggest you go watch Bush's State of the Union Address that year and his STATED purposes for invading Iraq. Further I suggest you ask why EVERY other Western Country believed he had WMD's, why the UN still believed he might have them ( or were they just running inspections as a scam) and why Saddam Himself convinced his own Generals he still had them.

But do now go on to the point, which is to claim Bush lied again. You can't prove that one either, even though you have had 4 years, one of them with Democrats in control of both houses. Do keep saying it though, some retard down the street may believe you.

So you're just whining about it, rather than actually doing what's necessary to actually bring about a change.

If you arent man enough to apologize for bringing all of this about, then you're nothing more than a potty-mouthed child -- and shall be regarded as such.

I am not whining at all. I am merely pointing out that I am attempting to raise the tone of the discourse. If you are suggesting that you are somehow the wronged party in this matter - that I insulted you wrongly and without provocation, and that some formal apology from me is necessary to cause that elevation in tone, I am more than willing to offer my apologies for any remarks you may have found insulting - and I do so. I would suggest, however, that your hands are hardly clean in this matter and if you are so insistent upon contrition, you might consider offering up a dose of it yourself.

This is 2007, dumbass.
Bill Clinton is as irrelevant to anything today as your time in Navy.
Now, stop prancing, corwad-boy - grow some balls.

As long as the variables are the same and the values for those variables are similar, time is irrelevant. MM’s post (number 795) was very insightful. The comparison between the desire for Maliki to step down for the sake of Iraq and the desire for Clinton to have steped down for the sake of America is valid (The former was made by liberals and the later was made by conservatives.) Liberals do not see Maliki’s step down as instability for Iraq just as conservatives do not see Clinton’s step down as instability for America.

As long as the variables are the same and the values for those variables are similar, time is irrelevant. MM’s post (number 795) was very insightful. The comparison between the desire for Maliki to step down for the sake of Iraq and the desire for Clinton to have steped down for the sake of America is valid (The former was made by liberals and the later was made by conservatives.) Liberals do not see Maliki’s step down as instability for Iraq just as conservatives do not see Clinton’s step down as instability for America.

Well except for the whole Dem position that we should not ever interfere in another countries Government. A case of do as I say not as I do, ehh?

Well except for the whole Dem position that we should not ever interfere in another countries Government. A case of do as I say not as I do, ehh?

like I said.... the fact that we are totally bankrolling the Iraqi government when we weren't under Saddam changes the calculus a bit...

or don't you care that your tax dollars are being wasted by an ineffective Iraqi government?

like I said.... the fact that we are totally bankrolling the Iraqi government when we weren't under Saddam changes the calculus a bit...

or don't you care that your tax dollars are being wasted by an ineffective Iraqi government?

We do not bankroll the whole Government that is a bald face lie. But your real good at that today aren't you?

We do not bankroll the whole Government that is a bald face lie. But your real good at that today aren't you?

it's called rhetorical hyperbole, but if you'd like, I dumb it down to My Weekly Reader level for you if you'd like. Regardless, I really dislike being called a liar, and would ask you to refrain from that in the future. thank you.

By the way...I have to go have dinner, but I'll be back around the time that Mickey's little hand is on the seven and his big hand is on the twelve.

it's called rhetorical hyperbole, but if you'd like, I dumb it down to My Weekly Reader level for you if you'd like. Regardless, I really dislike being called a liar, and would ask you to refrain from that in the future. thank you.

By the way...I have to go have dinner, but I'll be back around the time that Mickey's little hand is on the seven and his big hand is on the twelve.

Sorry being a stupid Marine I do not know what time that is, could you tell me in the 24 hour clock please?

It comes down to a simple fact , You believe if Bush intervenes it is bad, if the Dems do it, it is good.... simple enough to understand, even a 5 year old can get that from your "talking points"

Forum List

Back