🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

So, you DO think it is despicable to vote to go to war - even though you think it was wrong to do so, for whatever reason - just because you want to keep your seat -- but that wont keep you from supporting those people that did.

That's a good Useful Idiot. Your masters are proud.

I would suggest the idiot here is the one who is only capable of nonsensical oversimplification and insults. I do NOT agree with your oversimplification. I spent a few paragraphs trying to give you a thoughtful answer, yet my questions to you stand unanswered... or are you permitted to dodge while you castigate others???

I guess I should know by now that "M14 Shooter", "paragraph", and "thoughtful" don't belong in the same universe.

And as you will notice, I said I was quite pleased that my congressman voted against the resolution... as were many other democrats in the first congressional district of Maine...because there was plenty of discussion and political will and energy to mount a primary campaign against him if he had voted for it and I would certainly have joined that effort.

I would suggest the idiot here is the one who is only capable of nonsensical oversimplification and insults. I do NOT agree with your oversimplification.
So... you do NOT think is it despicable to to vote to go to war - even though you think it was wrong to do so, for whatever reason - just because you want to keep your seat.

That is, it -is- OK by you that people put their own personal political power over all the things you whine and cry about -- the US soldiers that have needlessly died, the money we've wasted, the turmoil we've caused and the prestige we've lost.

That's just sad.

But, it was expected.

You are, after all, a partisan bigot.

And as such, there's no sense in wasting any more time on you.

So... you do NOT think is it despicable to to vote to go to war - even though you think it was wrong to do so, for whatever reason - just because you want to keep your seat.

That is, it -is- OK by you that people put their own personal political power over all the things you whine and cry about -- the US soldiers that have needlessly died, the money we've wasted, the turmoil we've caused and the prestige we've lost.

That's just sad.

But, it was expected.

You are, after all, a pertisan bigot.

And as such, there's no sense in wasting any more time on you.

your antagonistic and adolsecent badgering is getting tiresome. I notice that you continue to dodge my questions, but I would MUCH rather go without hearing your undoubtedly moronic and simplistic answers if that also meant that you would indeed shut your fucking piehole and, for crissakes, not "waste" any more time on me! :eusa_clap:

"Oversimplification" is always a term used by lefties who get caught waffling. It implies that we are too simple to understand the complexities of their decision making, or to grasp why they lie....

"Oversimplification" is always a term used by lefties who get caught waffling. It implies that we are too simple to understand the complexities of their decision making, or to grasp why they lie....

Untrue. Oversimplification means somebody hasn't thought about their opinion through. A bit like the "he voted for it before he voted against it" mantra. Oversimplification with no thought...

Or how it is they can damn something out of one side of their mouth and praise it out the other.

"I dont care if he voted to take us into a war over a lie that unnecessarily killed tens of thousands, cost us tons of treasure and prestige just so he wouldnt lose his seat in Congress -- I like his stand on social issues!!!" :wtf:

All liberals/Dems care about is their political power - that, and ONLY that.
They will say and do anything to gain and retain as much of it as they can.

Roger...although most politicians follow the mood the people - nothing new there, and nothing partisan about it. They all do it..

Dont YOU think it is despicable to vote to go to war - even though you think it was wrong to do so, for whatever reason - just because you want to keep your seat?

Dont YOU think it is despicable to vote to go to war - even though you think it was wrong to do so, for whatever reason - just because you want to keep your seat?

You question is a bit confusing. You say for "whatever reason", but then state that the ONLY reason is to keep their seat. I think it is terrible to do so just to keep your seat. If you can point out what politician voted to go to war SOLELY for that purpose, I would be interested to know..

You question is a bit confusing. You say for "whatever reason", but then state that the ONLY reason is to keep their seat.
Different parts of the question.
"whatever reaon" refers to why they oppose the idea to go to war
"just to stay in power" refers to why they voted for it.

I think it is terrible to do so just to keep your seat.
Would that keep you, someone who opposes the war at every oppotunity, arguing that it was based on a lie, etc from voting for him in the future?
Why/why not?

If you can point out what politician voted to go to war SOLELY for that purpose, I would be interested to know
Again, you'll have to ask MM for the people he was thinking of.

There's nothing "cheap" about taking to task people that do what they do so they can gain/retain pokitical power.

Politics - especially US politics - is a dirty business. To try and say one party is better than the other is beyond ridiculous. They're both as bad as each other, and anyone who can't see that is just a biased hack IMO...

Different parts of the question.
"whatever reaon" refers to why they oppose the idea to go to war
"just to stay in power" refers to why they voted for it.

Would that keep you, someone who opposes the war at every oppotunity, arguing that it was based on a lie, etc from voting for him in the future?
Why/why not?

Again, you'll have to ask MM for the people we has thinking of.

Roger re the first part..

It would certainly come into consideration whether I voted for them. But it would not be the sole criteria...

The Doc. is a pretty good tapdancer.....:rofl:
Or else can't follow the questions asked....

Forum List

Back