1.9 Trillion is not going to help the average person

Now isn't the time to pull back on helping americans....send out the checks. Print the money. A great country helps it's citizens in times like this.

Pull back on helping Americans? WTF, not putting thousands out of work with the stroke of a pen would have helped Americans...dumbass.

Now isn't the time to pull back on helping americans....send out the checks. Print the money. A great country helps it's citizens in times like this.

According to the CBO the economy will rebound fully this summer without the stimulus checks. Why do you feel it is appropriate to spend the future generations money when it isn’t necessary?

Because people need help now. I don't operate on the I got mine to heck with you mantra. That's anti american and anti Christian. Now print the $ and send it out to those making a measly tiny salary like 50 grand and who need help.

So unemployment without the Covid relief package doesn't return to pre covid levels until 2024

GDP doesn't reach it's full potential (which it HAD done pre-covid) until 2025.

Because people need help now. I don't operate on the I got mine to heck with you mantra. That's anti american and anti Christian. Now print the $ and send it out to those making a measly tiny salary like 50 grand and who need help.

I could use the stimulus money because our company is down 90% however I’m looking to the future and the future of our economy and the effects of spending money we don’t have. Saddling future generations with debt and high inflation is anti-American and anti- Christian.

And no...this isn't "pork" or for "Dem donors" or any such thing.

It's dollars in our pockets...it's FUNDING police and fire and teachers...it funding hospitals and vaccine distribution.

Feel free to show us

The serfs cheer when the breadcrumbs fall while theyre being continually deceived , masked, and locked down by the ruling elites. Persecution is on the horizon.

According to the CBO the economy will rebound fully this summer without the stimulus checks. Why do you feel it is appropriate to spend the future generations money when it isn’t necessary?

Individuals and stat and local governments need help now not this summer. The CBO released it's opinion. There are so many variables floating around. How long will it take to vaccinate enough people so things can go back to normal? What do these new strains of the coronavirus mean?

Individuals and stat and local governments need help now not this summer. The CBO released it's opinion. There are so many variables floating around. How long will it take to vaccinate enough people so things can go back to normal? What do these new strains of the coronavirus mean?

I’ll be dead so it matters not to me if you dish out the money, your and my kids and grandkids will pay. No problem for us, so it’s all good right?

I’ll be dead so it matters not to me if you dish out the money, your and my kids and grandkids will pay. No problem for us, so it’s all good right?
Save us the debt scold bullshit.

We piled on shitloads of debt BECAUSE we failed to properly stimulate the economy in 2009.

It’s all going to DNC big donors and “ friends of the party “
You may get the “ bread crumbs “

Oh and your kids and grandchildren will be paying it back
When will the “ bell toll “
You dummies think you can keep printing trillions??
Our currency will be worth zero soon

Bingo! And lets not forget what Dems threatened to do after Trump dared give people a tax cut, Dems threatened to raise taxes at the state level and steal the refunds.

Don't know about you folks but I'll take that $2800 the bill will put in my account

And the unemployment extensions will certainly help since my wife has been unemployed for almost a year and really shouldn't be back to tending bar until she gets the vaccine...being over 60.

Breaking: Dems raise taxes $2,800 on Lesh, Lesh says WTF.

Save us the debt scold bullshit.

We piled on shitloads of debt BECAUSE we failed to properly stimulate the economy in 2009.

I have been against spending long before Trump, and if you look through the threads you will see that I was against Trump’s spending, Obama’s spending and Bush’s spending. In 2009 we should not have bailed out the “to big to fail” dumb asses that screwed themselves. I am not for spending and big debt because when we have a real crisis like we did in March of last year, we could afford to spend shit loads of money.

The only spending in my life time that I was for was the bailout early on, the rest of this spending I have been against for over 40 years.

I know you are one of those that claim debt doesn’t matter, unless the other party is in office, I’m against debt no matter who the idiot in office is.

Forum List

Back