It is a nonpartisan issue.

Republicans will block it

What Joe and Co. are proposing is not an infrastructure bill

Show me

“Administration officials caution that details remain in flux.”

ROFL...in flux...Bidens brain is in Flux
Biden is leading a new infrastructure initiative

It is Republicans who are on the outside looking in
Yes welfare jobs that taxpayers pay for which stymies the economy even more for some pothole fills

What part of your twisted mind believes that major infrastructure projects are “welfare jobs”

Are you really that stupid or just being an asshole?

LOL Dems never cut spending. They just raise taxes.

You sure like to lie to yourself.

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

Clinton actually balanced the budget.
Obama had a ten percent sequester on all Government agencies
That is correct. But he also had the .com boom! Once in a lifetime transformative event. If you recall then many .coms failed and they then created a policy with Greenspan that everyone may own home...short term gain but long term pain.
Clinton also constrained spending and passed welfare reform.
What does that do to the claim that Democrats NEVER cut spending?
Many here, including myself applauded Clinton working with Republicans to cut the welfare roles.
I don't remember you complaining when Obama tossed all that aside and increased the roles again?

I am responding to claims of Democrats NEVER cutting spending.

I pointed out where both Clinton and Obama cut spending
HAHAHAHA... Obama cut spending.... hilarious.
Spending cuts don't count if you simply take that money and use it elsewhere...all the while increasing the total spending as well.

Obama cut spending... :lol:
It was a ten percent across the board spending cut
It didn’t balance the budget but it cut the deficit by two thirds

I agree and from what I've been reading they are working on a 3 Trillion dollar bill right now. Add that to the deficit.

The Infrastructure bill can be funded through increases in taxes and fees

Oh and just how far do you think those taxes and fees will take that bill??

Get ready for everyone to pay higher taxes. Oh and its not just infrastructure. Its another bill laden with pork.

Well....which is it Republicans?

We haven’t had a major infrastructure initiative in 40 years

If we try to pay for it by adding to the Deficit, Republicans scream.......DEBT :ack-1:

If we try to pay for it by increasing taxes and fees, Republicans scream.......TAXES :surprised1:

Oh we need infrastructure repair. No doubt about that. What we don't need is the pork in that bill.

By definition, infrastructure projects are PORK

Building a new bridge in your state does not help me, so it is PORK to me
Building a new highway in my state does not help you, so it is PORK to you

Nope. Infrastructure repair isn't pork. Its been needed for decades. The rest of the bill is pork though.

Sure it is
Repairs in your community is pork
Why don’t you fix my roads?

Modern upgrades to not just highways but rail, ports and harbors, water and sewer systems, communications networks, internet networks, power grid

Not PORK but needed infrastructure
Wait a minute--didn't obama/biden scam a bunch money to fix the infrastructure--highways,rails, ports, harbors etc in their shovel ready jobs scam that resulting in money just disappearing into their donors and theirs bank accounts? How can any infrastructure need repair after all the supposed money that Obama/Biden supposedly sent their way.

You own the crashing economy.........
Highways, ports, harbors are not shovel ready projects
Obama and biden said they were........

Of course lying Obama had to eventually admit that shovel ready scam jobs weren't really jobs.......EVENTUALLY.

Like with shovel ready nonsense--Bidens 1.9 trillion is just another money grabbing scam.

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

That is correct. But he also had the .com boom! Once in a lifetime transformative event. If you recall then many .coms failed and they then created a policy with Greenspan that everyone may own home...short term gain but long term pain.
Many here, including myself applauded Clinton working with Republicans to cut the welfare roles.
I don't remember you complaining when Obama tossed all that aside and increased the roles again?

Spending cuts don't count if you simply take that money and use it elsewhere...all the while increasing the total spending as well.

1616600673403.jpeg

You won't have one with Joe either.

Not if Republicans have their way

America WANTS infrastructure investment

Show me

Yes welfare jobs that taxpayers pay for which stymies the economy even more for some pothole fills

What part of your twisted mind believes that major infrastructure projects are “welfare jobs”

Who funds them

Can’t print money forever and now we will get hit with massive inflation

Didn‘t see any inflation worries when Crooked Donnie ran up a $3 trillion deficit.
That's different a Republican did that.
So you’re saying I write for Marketwatch now?
No, I am sating your fears are unfounded since the US has been doing the same since Reagan.
and prices have done nothing but go up,,

now dont you look like an ignorant fool,,
Since when have prices gone down?
Gas prices went down under DJT and since 85% or so of goods are still transported by trucks, gas price increases equate to rise in prices for most products. You’re welcome for the lesson.
Did the price of product go down, when the gas prices went DOWN? Nope. They actually went up, when gas prices dropped during the corona virus lockdown.

Then Why would product prices go up, when gas prices go up to what they were previously?

Products/groceries, never go down when oil and gas go down, I was wondering why they didn't? Yet go up in price, when gasoline goes up?

Didn‘t see any inflation worries when Crooked Donnie ran up a $3 trillion deficit.
No, I am sating your fears are unfounded since the US has been doing the same since Reagan.

Gas prices went down under DJT and since 85% or so of goods are still transported by trucks, gas price increases equate to rise in prices for most products. You’re welcome for the lesson.
Did the price of product go down, when the gas prices went DOWN? Nope. They actually went up, when gas prices dropped during the corona virus lockdown.

Then Why would product prices go up, when gas prices go up to what they were previously?

Products/groceries, never go down when oil and gas go down, I was wondering why they didn't? Yet go up in price, when gasoline goes up?
Huh? There was no toilet paper either what does that have to do with the price of gas?

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

View attachment 471713
Fyi, 2009 was GW Bush's fiscal budget

FY 2017 was Obama's last fiscal budget.

Show me

That’s the language that people who don’t know what work is use.

Huh? There was no toilet paper either what does that have to do with the price of gas?
If his concern is rising gas prices translates to rising prices of products and groceries...

Then Why wouldn't lower gas prices, translate in to lower prices of products and groceries?

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

It was a ten percent across the board spending cut
It didn’t balance the budget but it cut the deficit by two thirds
Hahahaaa....

National Debt when Obama took over - $10.6 trillion, when he left... $19.9 trillion.

If his concern is rising gas prices tean translates to rising prices of products and groceries...

Then Why wouldn't lower gas prices, translate in to lower prices of products and groceries?
because they never lower their prices cause the cost of oil fluctuates depending on whos in office and what wars they are pushing,,

Show me

That’s the language that people who don’t know what work is use.
Really? Actually I know quite well when my taxes and the taxes of the business I work for skyrocket to fund yet another idiotic Dim spending bill.....in this case, welfare jobs to fill potholes. Or as you looneytunes call it, infrastructure.

As usual many here ignore ROOT causes of why we have massive debt legislation every year now, over 2/3rs of the budget are automatic debt 100% created by the Democrats, as they are the ones who passed Medicare. Medicaid, Social Security, which is the Entitlement part of the budget which currently consumes about 68% of the entire Federal budget and growing, it will reach 100% in a couple decades, then the country collapses.

Stop the partisan bullshit!

If his concern is rising gas prices translates to rising prices of products and groceries...

Well in 2020 the products were in great demand because Dims had us all hiding in our basements....why would the price of those items go down and gas go up? Only a few of us who still worked were driving.

Why is it different.

Many of us screamed and yelled when GWB and his GOP congress blew a very good financial situation (handed to him by Clinton and the GOP congress) and managed to totally blow it in pursuit of some ghost.

Bush was never a fiscal conservative.

Trump wasn't either.

I thought he did a good job, but nobody.....and I mean NOBODY wants to talk about what it will really take to cut the deficits and lower the debt.

Forum List

Back