$1.9Trn bill was a Biden disaster

Possibly. Care to explain why that is the case and military spend isn't the case?

Well, let’s look at it this way

The US spends 33 cents of every military in the world. More than the next ten countries combined.

Those countries have invested in modern infrastructure and we lag behind.

It is a matter of priorities
HAHAHAHA!!!.... there you go again.
Those countries don't have military spending because we protect them. If America had a small military, only protecting ourselves... then they would either have a military budget quadruple what it is now, or they would be speaking Russian.
Are you suggesting we go back to a small Army like before WWII?
Exactly
They spend money on modern infrastructure because we protect them.

Who are the suckers?
Cool.... so Trump was right to scold them to their face then? Demanding they actually start paying their promised share of UN, NATO and their own military?
Can't have it both ways. You can't complain about us protecting the world, while also complaining about Trump being hard on them about their lack of concern and money towards defense.
Because I remember you not like it when he did

I agree and from what I've been reading they are working on a 3 Trillion dollar bill right now. Add that to the deficit.

The Infrastructure bill can be funded through increases in taxes and fees

Oh and just how far do you think those taxes and fees will take that bill??

Get ready for everyone to pay higher taxes. Oh and its not just infrastructure. Its another bill laden with pork.

Well....which is it Republicans?

We haven’t had a major infrastructure initiative in 40 years

If we try to pay for it by adding to the Deficit, Republicans scream.......DEBT :ack-1:

If we try to pay for it by increasing taxes and fees, Republicans scream.......TAXES :surprised1:

Oh we need infrastructure repair. No doubt about that. What we don't need is the pork in that bill.

By definition, infrastructure projects are PORK

Building a new bridge in your state does not help me, so it is PORK to me
Building a new highway in my state does not help you, so it is PORK to you

Nope. Infrastructure repair isn't pork. Its been needed for decades. The rest of the bill is pork though.

Sure it is
Repairs in your community is pork
Why don’t you fix my roads?

Modern upgrades to not just highways but rail, ports and harbors, water and sewer systems, communications networks, internet networks, power grid

Not PORK but needed infrastructure
Wait a minute--didn't obama/biden scam a bunch money to fix the infrastructure--highways,rails, ports, harbors etc in their shovel ready jobs scam that resulting in money just disappearing into their donors and theirs bank accounts? How can any infrastructure need repair after all the supposed money that Obama/Biden supposedly sent their way.

You own the crashing economy.........

You won't have one with Joe either.

Not if Republicans have their way

America WANTS infrastructure investment
It is a nonpartisan issue.

Republicans will block it

What Joe and Co. are proposing is not an infrastructure bill

Show me

“Administration officials caution that details remain in flux.”

Possibly. Care to explain why that is the case and military spend isn't the case?

Well, let’s look at it this way

The US spends 33 cents of every military in the world. More than the next ten countries combined.

Those countries have invested in modern infrastructure and we lag behind.

It is a matter of priorities
What countries have invested in modern infrastructure? Would they do so if they weren't allies of the US? Do you not agree that military spend creates jobs in the private sector as well as keeping the country safe? I look forward to your intelligent and concise response.
Biden proposed more production of microchips and Intel announced two billion in development to manufacture more ships in the US. So we can get better prices for or gaming computer boards.
Link please. You keep making blanket statements with zero proof. You don't have any credibility here so proof is required, little man.

I agree and from what I've been reading they are working on a 3 Trillion dollar bill right now. Add that to the deficit.

The Infrastructure bill can be funded through increases in taxes and fees

Oh and just how far do you think those taxes and fees will take that bill??

Get ready for everyone to pay higher taxes. Oh and its not just infrastructure. Its another bill laden with pork.

Well....which is it Republicans?

We haven’t had a major infrastructure initiative in 40 years

If we try to pay for it by adding to the Deficit, Republicans scream.......DEBT :ack-1:

If we try to pay for it by increasing taxes and fees, Republicans scream.......TAXES :surprised1:

Oh we need infrastructure repair. No doubt about that. What we don't need is the pork in that bill.

By definition, infrastructure projects are PORK

Building a new bridge in your state does not help me, so it is PORK to me
Building a new highway in my state does not help you, so it is PORK to you

Nope. Infrastructure repair isn't pork. Its been needed for decades. The rest of the bill is pork though.

Sure it is
Repairs in your community is pork
Why don’t you fix my roads?

Modern upgrades to not just highways but rail, ports and harbors, water and sewer systems, communications networks, internet networks, power grid

Not PORK but needed infrastructure
Wait a minute--didn't obama/biden scam a bunch money to fix the infrastructure--highways,rails, ports, harbors etc in their shovel ready jobs scam that resulting in money just disappearing into their donors and theirs bank accounts? How can any infrastructure need repair after all the supposed money that Obama/Biden supposedly sent their way.

You own the crashing economy.........
Highways, ports, harbors are not shovel ready projects

At least Biden is getting US vaccinated & back to work, play & life! Trump caused the
"LARGEST DEFICITS IN HISTORY"

Biden also signed off on the largest pork bill in history. American People are without income and livelihoods and Democrats need to make damn sure that the Kennedy Center gets new curtains and Pakistan gets a cool $10M for gender studies.

You are in no position to critique Trump. Democrats arguably will make things worse.

Trump passes $2.2 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: We must stimulate the economy and help those impacted by COVID

Biden passes $1.8 trillion COVID economic stimulus
Republicans: What about the DEFICIT?
The dems insisted on shutting down the economy under trump--we should have left the economy open but the dems insisted so Trumps stimulus actually went to help the economy........

WTF is Biden using the 1.9 trillion for now? sex studies overseas? Economy was already recovering last year--------now with Biden stealing the 1.9 trillion------we will be going down. Will you still give Biden credit for the 2021/2022 economy to come. Biden and you OWN it.
Then you should be in high level govt. because that is not what the Fed reserve or Yellen is saying.
Yellen is a self serving swamp bitch-----------inflation is heating up and the bitch hasn't raised the interest rates to slow it down which is her fucking job.

and the dollar is down---making buying anything more expensive.
What inflation? It's on the same level as it has been prepandemic. Are you not paying less for shit tickets than a year ago when there was none to be had?
Which is absolute BS-----------home prices have soared, gas prices have soared, food prices have soared, car prices have soared, electric bills have soared................

Show me

ROFL...in flux...Bidens brain is in Flux

LOL Dems never cut spending. They just raise taxes.

You sure like to lie to yourself.

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

Clinton actually balanced the budget.
Obama had a ten percent sequester on all Government agencies
That is correct. But he also had the .com boom! Once in a lifetime transformative event. If you recall then many .coms failed and they then created a policy with Greenspan that everyone may own home...short term gain but long term pain.
Clinton also constrained spending and passed welfare reform.
What does that do to the claim that Democrats NEVER cut spending?
Many here, including myself applauded Clinton working with Republicans to cut the welfare roles.
I don't remember you complaining when Obama tossed all that aside and increased the roles again?

The dems insisted on shutting down the economy under trump--we should have left the economy open but the dems insisted so Trumps stimulus actually went to help the economy........

WTF is Biden using the 1.9 trillion for now? sex studies overseas? Economy was already recovering last year--------now with Biden stealing the 1.9 trillion------we will be going down. Will you still give Biden credit for the 2021/2022 economy to come. Biden and you OWN it.
Then you should be in high level govt. because that is not what the Fed reserve or Yellen is saying.
Yellen is a self serving swamp bitch-----------inflation is heating up and the bitch hasn't raised the interest rates to slow it down which is her fucking job.

What inflation? It's on the same level as it has been prepandemic. Are you not paying less for shit tickets than a year ago when there was none to be had?
Which is absolute BS-----------home prices have soared, gas prices have soared, food prices have soared, car prices have soared, electric bills have soared................
Home prices have soared, yes thanks to a very low interest rate of one percent. Trump's fed guys did that at his insistence. thanks to tariffs on everything prices are higher. Thanks to disruptions in the supply lines prices will be higher. You ever owned a business that was wrecked when a recession hit and can you imagine the energy it takes to rebuild that company and obtain the yields like before the wrecking?

Show me

Biden is leading a new infrastructure initiative

It is Republicans who are on the outside looking in

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

That is correct. But he also had the .com boom! Once in a lifetime transformative event. If you recall then many .coms failed and they then created a policy with Greenspan that everyone may own home...short term gain but long term pain.
Many here, including myself applauded Clinton working with Republicans to cut the welfare roles.
I don't remember you complaining when Obama tossed all that aside and increased the roles again?

I am responding to claims of Democrats NEVER cutting spending.

I pointed out where both Clinton and Obama cut spending

Show me

They failed at their attempt during Trump with an infrastructure bill.

At least Biden is getting US vaccinated & back to work, play & life! Trump caused the
Back to work? Hahahahahaha thats the last thing he wants or you dregs want. He is already planning yet another welfare check to keep you all FROM working. Geez you libbers are dense.

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

Link please. Still waiting.....

Back to work? Hahahahahaha thats the last thing he wants or you dregs want. He is already planning yet another welfare check to keep you all FROM working. Geez you libbers are dense.
They need to hurry I've almost spent the last one.

Home prices have soared, yes thanks to a very low interest rate of one percent. Trump's fed guys did that at his insistence. thanks to tariffs on everything prices are higher. Thanks to disruptions in the supply lines prices will be higher. You ever owned a business that was wrecked when a recession hit and can you imagine the energy it takes to rebuild that company and obtain the yields like before the wrecking?
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever.... funny stuff right there. Talk about cherry picking data!!

Show me

Yes welfare jobs that taxpayers pay for which stymies the economy even more for some pothole fills

Show me

They failed at their attempt during Trump with an infrastructure bill.
They also failed during Obama to pass an infrastructure bill

Let’s see if they can put partisan bickering aside and pass badly needed legislation

Clinton did
Obama did
Links please

HAHAHAHA... Obama cut spending.... hilarious.
Spending cuts don't count if you simply take that money and use it elsewhere...all the while increasing the total spending as well.

Obama cut spending... :lol:

Forum List

Back