🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 caveat in the Tuesday election -

You are just taking for granted that all those registered Democrats are going to vote democrat. Guess what, most of those registered democrats are now working because of Trump, are taking home more in each paycheck because of Trump, more minorities are working than anytime since the ‘60s because of Trump. So you think all these voters are wanting to give up those jobs, want higher taxes so they can take home less and minority’s want to go back on welfare just to put the democratic elite back in power. Is that what you’re thinking? Well guess what, a lot of Democrats now are busy working and haven’t taken time to register Republican but that wont stop them voting for what they know is making their lives better. After decades of broken promises by both democrats and Republican they can look at President Trump and see a man that is keeping promises and making their lives better. I don’t think they are going to be eager to give that up and move back to the ghetto. Maybe democrats aren’t as smart as I give them credit for but then again I think they are much smarter than their democratic leaders think they are.

People need to remember that 50% of registered voters are unaffiliated, or are part of minor parties, and only half of those who are registered either R or D mindlessly vote their party at every turn.

I voted last Saturday.

Thanks Libs.

Now they refer to “Election day” as “The last day to vote”

Here in Florida, they went from a month of voting down to 2weeks.

They wanted to make voting month longer than Black History Month.

Racist.

Forum List

Back