🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 dead, 11 shot at birthday party on Detroit's west side

LOL, your facts do not abrogate the fact that the Country has heard nothing of this....you lose girlfriend ;)

It clearly is being reported despite all your whinings to the contrary. At least you picked a story that happened recently and not years or months ago to cry about. Sorry I blew up your spot.

You didn't blow shit up honey ;)

Sorry.

You are free to pretend all you wish that this story isn't being reported. Sorry your lame narrative fell apart so quickly. Better luck next time.

klan doesnt exist ...ask D Roof.......btw when can we purge democrat klan members names from all buildings bridges hwys and such......

Those racist Southern states are now republican.

Funny....you expressed zero concern for the black kid that was murdered. :( But to be fair....if it's one black person killing another no one on the left gives a shit. Ditto the main stream media or the Al Sharpton's of the world.

I guess black lives really don't matter.

klan doesnt exist ...ask D Roof.......btw when can we purge democrat klan members names from all buildings bridges hwys and such......

And your proof of their racism........besides the mob told you so.......
D Roof couldnt find said racists
I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK,

And your proof of their racism........besides the mob told you so.......
D Roof couldnt find said racists
I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK,

South Carolina has handled the entire situation extremely well imho. Far better than the knuckle draggers in Ferguson or Baltimore.

"Detroit police are investigating a deadly shooting that happened at a child's birthday party on the city's west side.

Detroit Police Assistant Chief Steve Dolunt said shots were fired around 8:30 p.m. at the basketball courts at Dexter and Webb, where a large crowd of about 400 people were gathered for a birthday party.

A 20-year-old man was killed and a 46-year-old man is in critical condition. Eight other people, including three women and five men, were also shot and some were taken to the hospital. Dolunt said it was a "miracle" no children were shot.'

1 dead 11 shot at birthday party on Detroit s west side - WXYZ.com

Huh, and nobody hears of this....
Just did....thank you. And I notice you linked to a news story, so apparently you and I aren't the only ones who heard about it.

"Detroit police are investigating a deadly shooting that happened at a child's birthday party on the city's west side.

Detroit Police Assistant Chief Steve Dolunt said shots were fired around 8:30 p.m. at the basketball courts at Dexter and Webb, where a large crowd of about 400 people were gathered for a birthday party.

A 20-year-old man was killed and a 46-year-old man is in critical condition. Eight other people, including three women and five men, were also shot and some were taken to the hospital. Dolunt said it was a "miracle" no children were shot.'

Uhhhhh..... if "nobody hears of this", what the fuck is WXYZ-TV and how did that video get up there?
Are you saying you're the only one who's viewed that page?
What is this here "television" thing? Some new technology nobody has?

Are we sure the kid's birthday wish wasn't, "Wish somebody'd shoot the 380 people who showed up but didn't bring me a present!" :)

Sure thing Nigga...it's been all over the News.

Get lost idiot.

Sorry my facts didn't fit your narrative, pussy. :crybaby:

LOL, your facts do not abrogate the fact that the Country has heard nothing of this....you lose girlfriend ;)

It clearly is being reported despite all your whinings to the contrary. At least you picked a story that happened recently and not years or months ago to cry about. Sorry I blew up your spot.

You didn't blow shit up honey ;)

Sorry.

You are free to pretend all you wish that this story isn't being reported. Sorry your lame narrative fell apart so quickly. Better luck next time.

Sure thing kid,it's been all over the television just SC ;)

I can go on breaking your balls all if you like

Forum List

Back