🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 dead, 11 shot at birthday party on Detroit's west side

One dead. What a shame.

Wow. I think I'll go shower, then burn my clothes.

Here's a nice photo of current Klan members. Which one are you? Are you the short fat lady who wears rubber shoes to a wedding? They look like a real intelligent bunch, don't they?

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

klan doesnt exist ...ask D Roof.......btw when can we purge democrat klan members names from all buildings bridges hwys and such......

Clan doesnt exist ...ask D Roof.......btw when can we purge democrat clan members names from all buildings bridges hwys and such......

Blacks kill more whites in 10 years then the KKK did in 120. Blacks slaughter whites at ten times per capita each year.

But, hey the kkk and people that wanted separation were all wrong. So wrong that the majority of whites in areas that became black got the fuck out in what is called white flight.

Sorry my facts didn't fit your narrative, pussy. :crybaby:

LOL, your facts do not abrogate the fact that the Country has heard nothing of this....you lose girlfriend ;)

LOL, your facts do not abrogate the fact that the Country has heard nothing of this....you lose girlfriend ;)

It clearly is being reported despite all your whinings to the contrary. At least you picked a story that happened recently and not years or months ago to cry about. Sorry I blew up your spot.

It clearly is being reported despite all your whinings to the contrary. At least you picked a story that happened recently and not years or months ago to cry about. Sorry I blew up your spot.

You didn't blow shit up honey ;)

Sorry.

Forum List

Back