1 for 41 Kasich and Lyin Ted need to team up and double drop out!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
let. it. go.

Cg6oSj2UkAAEmKI.jpg

You know, this DOES give the appearance of collusion, and in doing so, will only increase the loyalty of Trump supporters, because right now, the Donald is portraying himself as the underdog in this fight, which is why he's getting so much support, voters are tired of the same old same old.

If the GOP really wanted to stop him, they should have started doing so about 4 months ago (at least).

"We the people" should be the ones to stop anyone, if they are stopped.

let. it. go.

Cg6oSj2UkAAEmKI.jpg

Lyin Ted, Trailer Trash Trump, and crooked Kasich, have made such a mockery of the system with all their whining, crying, insulting, sounding more like liberals than liberals do.......they have basically made this nomination the ascension point for the last loser. Trump and Cruz need congratulate themselves for almost assuring us defeat, from the jaws of victory. Both they, and their supporters forgot..........this was about defeating Hillary or Bernie in the end. They have been so asinine in their approach to the nomination and dealing with each other, most people believe that it is no longer possible! They BOTH look, and especially SOUND like they belong on the BIGGEST LOSER, and not running for President of the United States!

• Banned
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

IT'S WONDERFUL DONALD!

AND CROOKED 1 FOR 41 KASICH!

NOW REPEAT AFTER ME AT ONCE!

• Banned
Lyin Ted and 1 for 41 Kasich are unable to beat WONDERFUL DONALD on their own so they have to team up collude in a 2 on 1. Shows weakness!

Lyin Ted and 1 for 41 Kasich are unable to beat WONDERFUL DONALD on their own so they have to team up collude in a 2 on 1. Shows weakness!

Yeah, it does show weakness, thus assuring that the GOP doesn't have a suitable candidate, resulting in a win for the Dems this election.

• Banned
the democrat party will never win another election, ever. national, statewide, or local. so shut up.

the democrat party will never win another election, ever. national, statewide, or local. so shut up.

Want to lay some bets on that? Shoot, I'd settle for just one election........the Presidency. But if you're going to say any election EVER, well..............that's one of the stupidest things I've heard in a long time.

You know, this DOES give the appearance of collusion, and in doing so, will only increase the loyalty of Trump supporters, because right now, the Donald is portraying himself as the underdog in this fight, which is why he's getting so much support, voters are tired of the same old same old.

If the GOP really wanted to stop him, they should have started doing so about 4 months ago (at least).
How about back when Ted was shutting down the government? That may help with any government nuts but not a general election.

So the top two Republicans are Ted and trump. Both are anti government. How can you run the government if you don't believe in government? And how do you find a Republican man of the people when Republicans hate people?

How about back when Ted was shutting down the government? That may help with any government nuts but not a general election.

So the top two Republicans are Ted and trump. Both are anti government. How can you run the government if you don't believe in government? And how do you find a Republican man of the people when Republicans hate people?

I've often wondered the same thing, because to hear the Republicans tell it, we need smaller government and less intrusion into our freedoms and lives, but yet, they seem to want to support programs that only increase the government, like what they do with drug testing people on welfare.

And..............if you really DON'T believe in government, then what the hell is a person doing running for POLITICAL office?

I agree, if you are anti government, you shouldn't run for office, because all you'll do is muck things up. See the example in Ted Cruz.

I guess you hear what you want to BasqueBromance, because I never said anything about forfeiting.

I just said you don't have the money to cover something like that.

Did you see Cruz talking to the Trump supporters that were protesting his campaign over the weekend?

They were telling him to go back to Canada, and calling him Lyin' Ted.

Asked why he should be president, 1 for 41 Kasich said: "Just last week, a friend asked one of my daughters, 'Do you like politics?' And my daughter said 'No I don't! And the reason I don't is cos there's too much fighting...to much yelling. It's so loud, I don't like it.' You know, I turned to my friend and said "She's really on to something""

Maybe she should run for president someday. She could introduce herself by sayin: "My father is a moron!"

asked if he agrees with orange bear trump's plan to tax hedge fund managers at the same rate as the rest of us, 1 for 41 Kasich answered: "I don't at this point, in terms of changing the incentives for investment and risk taking....PLEASE DONATE TO ME WALL STREET!"

WHO ARE ALL THE "INCENTIVES AND RISK TAKING" SUPPOSED TO HELP! THERE ARE NO JOBS! KASICH HELD RALLIES WITH ALL THE COOING ROCKEFELLER GOPERS SITTIN IN THE FRONT ROW, NOT REALISIN THAT AFTER ROW 2, THE FOLKS SITTIN WITH CROSSED ARMS, ON BREAK FROM THEIR FERTILIZER PLANT, WERE SAYIN: "YOU WANNA KILL HIM OR SHOULD I? I'LL PUT HIM IN A WOOD CHIPPER! YOU PAWN HIS SHOES!"

Forum List

Back