🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 killed in Israeli strike on Gaza

Wait for it. You'll see.

When he says he see the "sign" (chats and forums are open for all to see) he says action is about to happen without really saying it.

Mhmmm.

2 failed lanching happened before this attack. and one quassam rockets to eshkol.

in the last hour, 2 alarms in Be'er sheva.
I get deja vu every time I read your bullshit responses trying to hide the fact that the air strike came first and why it was conducted.

I thought, where have I seen this type of propaganda before? Then I remembered...

14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.

a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned

c. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations

d. They must be boomerang-proof​

- Joseph Goebbels
But hey, if it worked against the Jews, there's no reason it wouldn't work against the Pals.
Yeah, when it comes to Islamic terrorist animals, it's always the other guys' fault. They started it. They made Hamas strap a suicide belt to a little kids and tell it to go blow up a pizza parlors or a school bus. heh heh heh!

What question Lipush?? Not all your strikes make it on the news right away. When I was in Gaza I was walking on the mo3askar near the Sea and a drone struck really close. And no one reported about it. It was a little past midnight

Daraa is not in Syria? what does it mean?

And I'm speaking of the last attack that killed Suliman whats-his-name

No it was first reported in the Daraa camp. It's seems like khan younis. Unless that was the second strike.

Wait for it. You'll see.

When he says he see the "sign" (chats and forums are open for all to see) he says action is about to happen without really saying it.

Mhmmm.

That means the Airforce is getting ready?? Not a big thing. Hopefully.

Wait for it. You'll see.

Mhmmm.

Actually. a Tomahawk missle is pretty big.

They don't use those there. Way to tell us how informed you are. Wanna be Israeli. :lol:. Always remember your the dog on the leash, not the intelligent owner. :lol:

did you see anyone getting shot?

did you see any IDF soldier pointing a gun ?

I am not denying that bullets were shot, but please answer my two questions

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-YeiZWEy4E]Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i0EJO82edg]Israeli forces continue to shoot Gazas farmers - YouTube[/ame]
Paliwood productions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Palestinians making fake videos to make Israel look bad would be like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

They don't use those there. Way to tell us how informed you are. Wanna be Israeli. :lol:. Always remember your the dog on the leash, not the intelligent owner. :lol:
You're right as usual. Israel has no Tomahawks. Don't need 'em, wouldn't use 'em if they had 'em. :D

Yep. America refused to give them tomohawks missiles. :D you learned that today. There is still the Brahmos cruise missile.

You're right as usual. Israel has no Tomahawks. Don't need 'em, wouldn't use 'em if they had 'em. :D

Yep. America refused to give them tomohawks missiles. :D you learned that today. There is still the Brahmos cruise missile.
Maybe the IAF will utilize this little bottle rocket:

The Israeli Air Force

Mr. Jihad Bob, the pipsqueak kid who thinks he knows it all is just itching
to join Hamas and the other gangs to set off those rockets while keeping their fingers crossed that these rockets hit a few Jews or even those who work in Israel like the Thais.

Actually, kiddo, you are the one on the leash. You are so brainwashed that you can't lead a life like a normal kid your age but feel it is your Islamic duty to post on message boards.

The Israeli Air Force

I'm sure they make many of their weopons. Their drones are top notch too. But the Brahmos cruise missile has horrific power and speed. Mach 2.8-3.0 speed. India and Russia made it together.

BrahMos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr. Jihad Bob, the pipsqueak kid who thinks he knows it all is just itching
to join Hamas and the other gangs to set off those rockets while keeping their fingers crossed that these rockets hit a few Jews or even those who work in Israel like the Thais.

Actually, kiddo, you are the one on the leash. You are so brainwashed that you can't lead a life like a normal kid your age but feel it is your Islamic duty to post on message boards.

Lol. I just came back from hunting and met a few rednecks there. They like me :D. It should be every Muslims duty to post on message-boards. No I'm not brainwashed. Like you said you're the dog on the leash. It will always be that way :lol:

What kind of missiles does Israel use and how mush do they cost?

All kinds of AGM air to surface missiles. AGM-65 maverick, 45-shrike, 78-standard, 114-hellfire, 120 AMRAAM, MIM 72, plenty more. All for free from the United States of America. They have a big share of their own anti tank missiles. Drones. But their helicopters, also attack helicopters, combat aircraft, special mission aircraft are from the USA. For free.

Their budget is 15 plus billion. 6 percent of their GDP. :cool:

All kinds of AGM air to surface missiles. AGM-65 maverick, 45-shrike, 78-standard, 114-hellfire, 120 AMRAAM, MIM 72, plenty more. All for free from the United States of America. They have a big share of their own anti tank missiles. Drones. But their helicopters, also attack helicopters, combat aircraft, special mission aircraft are from the USA. For free.

I was just wondering how much it cost me for Israel to blow up a motorcycle in Gaza.

I was just wondering how much it cost me for Israel to blow up a motorcycle in Gaza.

Yeah it is us Americans who pay for the weapons, largest military aid recipient. :cool:. After they do that they get a few mortars in the empty Negev desert and they get another $80 million for their Iron dome projects we also pay for.

I admire Israel's and Jewish respect for JEWISH life.

But not their respect for Gazan life which is just slightly more than for cockroaches.

Time the Jews realised the 10 commandments apply to all equally not just to jews as they originally did.
Thank God there is at least one sin, from which there is no salvation and you just committed it.

So the 10 Commandments apply to all (except Gazans)?

Where does it say in the 10 Commandments, that it is okay to shoot Palestinian farmers harvesting their crops in order to feed their families?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXecLyureE]Israeli Terrorism in Gaza - Farming Under Fire - YouTube[/ame]

Listen you skumbag hypocrite, come judgement day, when you're face to face with the Creator, you're going to be in a world of shit!
you really do have a problem reading with loins not brains

i was exactly attacking israel for not valuing gazan life

don't you know what a cockroach is? an insect, a bug, in yankee english

i aint saying any more to you unless you read it at least 3 times

this is the 2nd time you just didn't get what I was saying because you didn't read it!

yet you think you are the ultimate all mighty judge!!

The Israeli Air Force

I'm sure they make many of their weopons. Their drones are top notch too. But the Brahmos cruise missile has horrific power and speed. Mach 2.8-3.0 speed. India and Russia made it together.

BrahMos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
brahmos indeed

what sacrelage and blasphemy for india to make a killing weapon and call it brahmos

why?

because Brahma is the Indian God of creation, not fuckin destruction

I am truly shocked!!!

Yeah it is us Americans who pay for the weapons, largest military aid recipient. :cool:. After they do that they get a few mortars in the empty Negev desert and they get another $80 million for their Iron dome projects we also pay for.

And then they whine about Iran tossing Hamas a few bucks.

Forum List

Back