1 Million Bond for Monster Cop Kid Killers

No, I am projecting the actual sentence Louisiana hands out for 2nd-degree murder. Unlike you, I make a real attempt to be able to back up my comments before posting. So, look up Louisiana 2nd degree-murder and see what you find. Maybe the source I used was old or just wrong.
I'm talking specifically about the "hard labor" embellishment you made up. Now you're running away from it.
I gave you a link to the exact law as published by the Louisiana Legislature you....never mind. The link is in my post and the one contained in your post where you use my post as a quote. It is the last sentence of the legislation listed as part B.

"Whoever commits the crime of second degree murder shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence"
Where are these "hard labor" prisons?

There is "hard labor" to be done at any prison.
Not like Angola. The hard labor will consist of farm labor and they get no days off. The best they can hope for is an easier job on the one day off the regular prisoners get. A day away from the farm labor and assignment on that day to a regular prison job is considered a day off to the "hard labor" prisoner.
You're right about the hard labor and I didn't know about Angola and thought hard labor was a relic of decades past. Still, I think the prosecutor overcharged in hopes of getting an acquittal. Motive and intent will be impossible to demonstrate. If the DA really wanted them in prison, they would have charged them with manslaughter.

The court has set million dollar bonds for the two monster cop killers in Louisiana. Both monsters are facing possible life at hard labor sentences without parole.

news10.com/2015/11/09/1-million-bond-on-officers-in-boys-shooting/

I personally have no feelings for these two murdering cops, none. I do however take exception to these guys being called monsters, where'as the white cops who murder just as often are defended here without one ounce of harshness. But then again, that is the way you people role around here. All cops are monsters who do bad things to innocent people.

The court has set million dollar bonds for the two monster cop killers in Louisiana. Both monsters are facing possible life at hard labor sentences without parole.

news10.com/2015/11/09/1-million-bond-on-officers-in-boys-shooting/

Looks like the "spread the blame" bullshit doesnt work anymore

And Gee, I wonder why? Com'on, had this been a black kid, not only would this poor kid be villified and nailed to cross, his father would be the worst human being to ever live and the cops...well, they we're just doing their jobs. No spreading the blame, just the same old bs of blacks should have known better...what hypocrites these people are and our society.

The term is "marshall" not monster. Have they determined why the kid's father was fleeing the marshalls in the first place? Is that what the call local Police in Louisiana, "marshalls"? About 105 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year to preserve the right of angry anarchists to call them monsters.

According to this evenings nbc news with Lester holt, there were no warrants on the dad. None, nada, zip .

So two cops have been charged with second degree murder. Million dollar bonds on each cop.
No warrant. The two cops just murdered the father and almost killed the six year old for no reason.
Note they were negro cops.
By all means do keep us up to date on this case.
This should be good for a laugh.
I was hoping you'd put up some bullshit story.
I like to forward them to some people who like to make fun of your 'type'.
Maybe next time you will be sentient enough not to use the words "cop killers" in your bullshit thread title.
Next time try something like 'killer cops". MUCH more intelligent.

Looks like you are in your meth again.
Look asshole... No one will support these kind of murderers. If these are white cops I can just see the foaming from your mouth and your fellow goons supporting these murderers.
These will not start your race war just in case you want to know.

I'm talking specifically about the "hard labor" embellishment you made up. Now you're running away from it.
I gave you a link to the exact law as published by the Louisiana Legislature you....never mind. The link is in my post and the one contained in your post where you use my post as a quote. It is the last sentence of the legislation listed as part B.

"Whoever commits the crime of second degree murder shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence"
Where are these "hard labor" prisons?

There is "hard labor" to be done at any prison.
Not like Angola. The hard labor will consist of farm labor and they get no days off. The best they can hope for is an easier job on the one day off the regular prisoners get. A day away from the farm labor and assignment on that day to a regular prison job is considered a day off to the "hard labor" prisoner.
You're right about the hard labor and I didn't know about Angola and thought hard labor was a relic of decades past. Still, I think the prosecutor overcharged in hopes of getting an acquittal. Motive and intent will be impossible to demonstrate. If the DA really wanted them in prison, they would have charged them with manslaughter.

Dude you really should at least read an article or two before attempting to pick apart other posters.

The DA recused his office as one of the prosecutors is a relative of one of the officers. The State is prosecuting.

Forum List

Back