1 Month From Now...

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
... I'll make a thread that wonders about why conservatives have stopped panicking about ebola. And none of them will have any explanation. :laugh:

I wonder what they'll be panicking about then? :eusa_think:

We conservatives don't panic. Democrat terrorists riot and race-bait and burn cities down. That's not the same as panic, it's much worse.
If Obama declares there's no probkem, then there's no problem. Right?
Yep obama has been right on so many things and has made the world love us he has done it all now all he does is golf.:banana::banana2:

... I'll make a thread that wonders about why conservatives have stopped panicking about ebola. And none of them will have any explanation. :laugh:

Get hired at Fox Noise and you'll find out a day in advance. :thup:

We conservatives don't panic. Democrat terrorists riot and race-bait and burn cities down. That's not the same as panic, it's much worse.

A "probkem"???

:rofl:
That's Russian for "Opportunity".

:lol:

Actually, you meant возможность, but details, details, details, Tschuvak!

Yo, Mud, how you doin', bud??

Always good to see you in USMB: a Rightie who can play rough but fair.

:thup:

One month from now the election will be over and Republicans will have no reason to fear monger about Ebola and ISIS

I hope the OP is right on no Ebola........No doubt..........

Hmmmmm The topic is Ebola for 100 Alex...........How did Ebola get to America..............

I know.........On a plane, from a passenger allowed to travel out of Africa even though he had family that died from Ebola............

Our policy of not restricting flights or implementing Travel Bans is a current World Topic that we debate.......Some have stated that it is foolish policy not to ban or limit travel from these countries to attempt to limit the chances of it spreading.........Some of us think that sending 3000 troops into the hot zone could get our people infected..........

So, that is my point on this subject. I do throw Obama's policy to not ban or tighten travel to the infected zone.......

Now here is the response of my opinion from the left............

YOU FING WINGER....DO YOU HIDE UNDER THE BED...........YOU KEEP SAYING WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AND YOU ARE JUST A RACIST USING THIS TO ATTACK A BLACK MAN.......YOUR SPOUTING FEAR FEAR FEAR ALL OVER FOR VOTES.......SAYING EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE OF EBOLA.................WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO SCARED..........QUICK HIDE...................

My final answer to Alex on this response is for the left to go F themselves...........I'm debating our policy, not their IMAGINARY FRIENDS.

that was some wonderful bullshit, Eagle, but does not address the actual policy of the Obama adminstration at all.

Is there not even one single Rightie here who can actually publish facts, or is it just FAUX news pablum, 24/7?

that was some wonderful bullshit, Eagle, but does not address the actual policy of the Obama adminstration at all.

Is there not even one single Rightie here who can actually publish facts, or is it just FAUX news pablum, 24/7?

That post was to make fun of people like you that say we hide under the fing bed and have Fox news wired to our ear so we listen to it 24/7. I hardly ever watch Fox. I get most of my news from the news paper and on the net........

And it does address the policy of Obama........His policy is sending 3000 to the region. That policy could infect some of our troops. That is realistic view given the spread over there.

Not restricting flights or banning them is the current policy of Obama.......Has he banned these flights or required people passing through or leaving these countries to be tested for the virus before coming to America.........No he hasn't. And neither has a lot of other countries...........

My point is that SHOULD BE DONE........to MINIMIZE the POSSIBILITY of this spreading to other areas of the world. Why is that concept so hard to grasp.....................

The United States is paying the Lion's share of current actions against EBOLA with roughly 750 Million for the current operation 22 Seabees just landed there for a site prep of the new 22 milllion dollar facility in the initial phases......With 17 more 100 patient hospitals also on the plate.

All of this is current policy. PERIOD........So the real question is how is anything I just stated NOT OBAMA POLICY.

I only hope you are right and the Ebola scare turns out to be much ado about nothing, just like the Democrat's Global Warming scam.

That post was to make fun of people like you that say we hide under the fing bed and have Fox news wired to our ear so we listen to it 24/7. I hardly ever watch Fox. I get most of my news from the news paper and on the net........

And it does address the policy of Obama........His policy is sending 3000 to the region. That policy could infect some of our troops. That is realistic view given the spread over there.

Not restricting flights or banning them is the current policy of Obama.......Has he banned these flights or required people passing through or leaving these countries to be tested for the virus before coming to America.........No he hasn't. And neither has a lot of other countries...........

My point is that SHOULD BE DONE........to MINIMIZE the POSSIBILITY of this spreading to other areas of the world. Why is that concept so hard to grasp.....................

The United States is paying the Lion's share of current actions against EBOLA with roughly 750 Million for the current operation 22 Seabees just landed there for a site prep of the new 22 milllion dollar facility in the initial phases......With 17 more 100 patient hospitals also on the plate.

All of this is current policy. PERIOD........So the real question is how is anything I just stated NOT OBAMA POLICY.

So, you just admitted that here in zone 2, the only intent of your post was to troll. Ever read the rules and regs page?

The United States is paying the Lion's share of current actions against EBOLA

n'est ce pas?

So, you just admitted that here in zone 2, the only intent of your post was to troll. Ever read the rules and regs page?

The United States is paying the Lion's share of current actions against EBOLA

n'est ce pas?

How is making fun of your sides tactics trolling..............Your side is absolutely slinging out that we are doing nothing more than Fear Mongering..............So if I poke fun at the very tactics on this thread how is that off topic when a poster stated the very thing......

Back in your court.

A "probkem"???

:rofl:
That's Russian for "Opportunity".

:lol:

Actually, you meant возможность, but details, details, details, Tschuvak!

Yo, Mud, how you doin', bud??

Always good to see you in USMB: a Rightie who can play rough but fair.

:thup:
I was just pulling his chain.

How am I doing?

It's fucking Friday, kumpel.

We can stop EBOLA in it's tracks...........

What are the measures for travel from the region......

At the airport.......Are you sick......No......

Have you been around people infected with EBOLA....No.....

They take their temperature to see if they have a fever........No fever......

Carry on and get on the plane.

Next.

Forum List

Back