🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 woman & her purse vs. 3 violent men...no one has a gun...poor woman...

Well, another anti gunner victory...no one in this situation had a gun...so the woman was viciously beaten for her purse by three men....she didn't have a gun....neither did they....an anti gunner paradise....

the attack was,caught on video....it shows how vicious the attack was....

Trio of Black New York Men Beat Hispanic Woman in Robbery Attempt

The other two then swarm around her trying to pry her wrap around purse from her body as she lay helpless on the sidewalk. Two of them men drag her several feet by the purse strap.

"I just remember the whole attack, and for them leaving me, I remember them just dragging me, and then I started yelling for someone to help me," Reyes told CBS. "And then that's when I realized blood was coming from my face, but I didn't know where from my face."

The victim's father said that his daughter was traumatized by the attack.

"And her jeans were covered in blood and her sneakers were covered in blood," Jay Reyes said.

I can see that this is so much better...sure, she might have been killed, she might have been beaten into a coma...but it is better for society that she just take the beating...quietly, and without fuss, so that the anti gunners can feel safe....better 1000 innocent people be raped, robbed, brutally beaten or killed, than one criminal be shot....

Right?

While I don't think getting rid of guns eliminates crime, I also don't think more guns eliminates crime. If more guns did that we would by far have the least crime in the world right? We certainly have the most guns. You work at some gun company cause you seem like a gun salesman. :)

No. We have the most guns in total number, but we have the fewest armed people than ever before.

If your next door neighbor has 200 guns, and you, and the other 49 people on your street all have zero guns, guess how much of a deterrent that is for criminals? None.

It's when everyone is armed, that engaging in criminal activity becomes hazardous.

20guns-webgraphic-popup.gif

Households with guns, is now down in the low 30% range.

Now of course, criminals are not reporting their ownership of guns. That's why you find drug runners with a half dozen guns in the trunk of a car. Obviously those are not reflected in the survey.

So while the total number of guns per capita in the US is high. The number of actually armed lawful citizens has drastically declined.

Further, being able to use the gun in self defense, is different than simply owning it.

For example the lady in the article here. She may have owned a gun, but couldn't carry it loaded legally. Thus her merely owning the gun sitting at home, with a safety lock, and stashed in a gun safe, with ammo stored in a separate location (as leftist have said we need to do), does her zero good when walking down the street and brutalized by thugs.

Worse a criminal can sue the guy who shoots him, if he violated the law by carrying a weapon illegally. It shouldn't be surprising to think that knowing this emboldens criminals.

I believe without a doubt, that if people ditched their pro-lemming culture and armed themselves with guns, and if the government stopped restricting and penalizing people for defending themselves, that crime would almost disappear in our country.

You better talk to Bill about the ownership rate. He disagrees with you completely.

More guns is not going to lower crime. We have more guns than any other country in the world. You can look at countries or states. Some countries with very few guns have much lower crime than us. Some states with low ownership rates have lower crime rates than states with much higher gun ownership.

And there are a lot of people who don't want to carry guns, the majority by far of US citizens.

Did you just miss everything I wrote? I'll repost the whole thing. Try 'reading' this time.

No. We have the most guns in total number, but we have the fewest armed people than ever before.

If your next door neighbor has 200 guns, and you, and the other 49 people on your street all have zero guns, guess how much of a deterrent that is for criminals? None.

It's when everyone is armed, that engaging in criminal activity becomes hazardous.

Now of course, criminals are not reporting their ownership of guns. That's why you find drug runners with a half dozen guns in the trunk of a car. Obviously those are not reflected in the survey.

So while the total number of guns per capita in the US is high. The number of actually armed lawful citizens has drastically declined.

Further, being able to use the gun in self defense, is different than simply owning it.

For example the lady in the article here. She may have owned a gun, but couldn't carry it loaded legally. Thus her merely owning the gun sitting at home, with a safety lock, and stashed in a gun safe, with ammo stored in a separate location (as leftist have said we need to do), does her zero good when walking down the street and brutalized by thugs.

Worse a criminal can sue the guy who shoots him, if he violated the law by carrying a weapon illegally. It shouldn't be surprising to think that knowing this emboldens criminals.

-----
End repost.

"But but we have the most guns...."
It doesn't matter how many total number of guns we have, if the vast majority are unarmed.

"But gun ownership in some states...."
It doesn't matter how many even have guns, if they are prevented from using them.

Yes, most Americans wish to be spineless helpless victims. I get that. That's exactly why crime is so high.

I read a book on the Rwandan genocide, available on Amazon.
What was interesting, is that thousands of helpless, unarmed, defenseless people were slaughtered in cold blood. In the book, the stories of 3 different, unrelated men, were told. They were unharmed and allowed to go. Why? Because they stood up and fought back. One held a grenade. They let him go. They even had guns. But just him standing up to them, they let him go.

Pathetic spineless wimps, get killed. Those that fight back at least have a chance.

Yes, most worthless spineless pathetic sheeple, don't want to have a gun. Actually want to be helpless, and defenseless, in our wussified culture. I get that. That's what needs to change. We were a nation that defeated the greatest military powers in the world. We were a nation of men that defeated enemies from the north, from the south, and from the west, and did so while farming, building, planting, harvesting, hunting, all at the same time, while stand up to the elements of nature, disease, storms, snow and ice.

Now, we're a bunch of wimps, that hide in our homes while women are brutalized on our streets, and instead of pulling out a gun and defending her, we call 911, and hope those mean ol criminals don't find us. But then... they do.

LeDuff 911 dispatcher suspended woman shot while waiting - Fox 2 News Headlines

in May a woman was fatally stabbed after a call was made to 911 and cruiser didn't arrive on scene for 90 minutes.

Darn good thing she wasn't armed. Good heavens, imagine what horrors could have happened.....

I guess, when I have three people with knives coming to kill me, I'd better throw away my handgun to increase my chances of survival.

How many times have you had 3 guys with knives coming to kill you? Why would they want to kill you?

It does not matter. It's an example.

There are people in this world who are willing to hurt you.

They're called criminals.

Yes but you make it sound so likely to happen. I am pretty old and nobody has ever tried to kill me, nor do I know anyone who has been murdered. Our homicide rate is about 4.7 per 100,000 people. I don't think in my entire life have I met 100,000 people. While our homicide rate is bad compared to many countries, you are still not very likely to be murdered by criminals.
Then you are very lucky.

4. Handguns are the problem.

No, handguns used by criminals are the problem...handguns used by gangs in democrat controlled cities are the problem...

Law abiding citizens owning and carrying guns...not a problem...

If democrat cities are the problem, then don't the more liberal cities in Europe have even more of a problem? How can they be more liberal, have less guns, and have less crime?
It's all about the people, and it's also about their chosen ways, culture, religious values or etc. in which makes them who they are in life. It is that which exist within any group of people at any given time that makes them who they are whether it be peaceful or not, and it is that for which is found in what they choose to live by and/or die by in life that can make them either bad and/or good in life.

It's not whether or not they are liberal, democrat, republican, conservative, black, white, green, yellow, purple or blue, because all of these that are listed above can be peaceful and good. They can be as traits or choices that are found in and amongst them that are good as individuals or as a group, however if you get on the other hand to many that are of a specific group think, and for whom think in a specific way, and then they are somehow concentrated heavily in an area, then look out if they then act in a unified specific way that would identify their actions as one of being bad or either one of acting bad because they are weak and easily led to be bad, and if it is one that can be downright bad, then you got problems in an area that are unique in a certain way to that area, and these problems can harm or stereo type the area as bad because of people being bad living there, and that is not good for an area if it turns out this way. In some areas gangs that have a bad gang culture, well they take over large areas for example, and that is just bad, so see how that all works ?

It's all because of a certain people whom think in a certain ways, and that are sometimes found concentrated within an area or together, and it's all because of those people who control that area whether or not they are bad or good when they speak out and/or act out in certain ways that which identifies them as being a large group that are bad or in pockets that identify them as a small group that are bad or as individuals in which identifies them as lone wolves who are bad. Political affiliation has nothing to do with being bad or non-peaceful, but bad people might affiliate themselves to what they figure will empower or embolden them even more, and this could give people the idea that it is the body politic that is corrupt, instead of the people who are attaching themselves to it that are corrupt.

Then again you have politicians who are corrupt, and they create bad people because of their corruption, and then these bad people rebel against them, but the politicians surround themselves with power, and they hide out within that power until somehow they are finally ousted or they get out filthy rich off of all that they had done in the name of, then they get out.

Last edited:
The term "militias" was the word of the day in the late 1700's is all. The Founders made their feelings about the right to keep and bear arms with the Second Amendment. They knew the Second would enforce the First and was of paramount importance. You leftists try to twist words around to control and then SEIZE our arms to control speech and ultimately our will to resist your tyranny. Every communist country in history has banned private firearms.....chew on your lip until it falls off for all I care....you ain't getting our guns.

Again, guy, most American households don't have a gun in them and we are all getting a little tired of the carnage caused by your lifestyle choice.

The Founders did not think that Joker Holmes or someone like him consituted a "Well-Regulated Militia". But even if they did, that was then, this is now.

The founders also thought that slavery was nifty, bleeding was a legitimate medical treatment and phrenology was a science.

Well, another anti gunner victory...no one in this situation had a gun...so the woman was viciously beaten for her purse by three men....she didn't have a gun....neither did they....an anti gunner paradise....

The other two then swarm around her trying to pry her wrap around purse from her body as she lay helpless on the sidewalk. Two of them men drag her several feet by the purse strap.

"I just remember the whole attack, and for them leaving me, I remember them just dragging me, and then I started yelling for someone to help me," Reyes told CBS. "And then that's when I realized blood was coming from my face, but I didn't know where from my face."

"And her jeans were covered in blood and her sneakers were covered in blood," Jay Reyes said.

I can see that this is so much better...sure, she might have been killed, she might have been beaten into a coma...but it is better for society that she just take the beating...quietly, and without fuss, so that the anti gunners can feel safe....better 1000 innocent people be raped, robbed, brutally beaten or killed, than one criminal be shot....

Right?
In this case it's a good thing she didn't have a gun, she didn't have the situation awareness mentality she placed herself in that situation when she walked in between the three where it left her no avenue of escape, and noway she would have had time to pull a firearm..

No, handguns used by criminals are the problem...handguns used by gangs in democrat controlled cities are the problem...

Law abiding citizens owning and carrying guns...not a problem...

Most handgun deaths are people in the household committed suicide, having an accident or resolving a domestic dispute in the worst way possible.

While I know that you guys like to hang your hat on the 'gang" thing. (Basically, any poor person is in a gang, by this thinking), it just ain't true.

Domestic violence is primary cause of murders of women in New York City - NY Daily News

Guns Make Domestic Violence Deadlier Blog Media Matters for America

which is why law abiding citizens need to be armed since a huge amount of crime is drug related...addicts robbing people to get drug money...to buy drugs from gangs....when a law abiding citizen has a gun to stop the crime...they are no longer a victim...

or do you want people to be beaten, raped, robbed and murdered...due to the fact they could not defend themselves...?

Nope I want to focus on the problems, not selling more guns. You will never arm enough people to make gang members get real jobs. There will always be people who don't want to carry guns. The more guns out there the more accidental shootings we will have. We should be focusing on how to keep people from joining gangs.

Get rid of Political Correctness then, and quit giving away free rent money for these housing programs in which turns these houses or apartment complexes into baby making factories that are on steroids gone wild. All this stuff creates heavily numbered populations that then over run resources in a major way, and it breeds rebellion into the new up and coming teens who have to be subjected to these very limiting resources in which places them in categories that they don't want to be in, nor did they want to be born into if they would have had a choice in it all. The governments political agenda's over the years, has sadly created all this mess in which we see going on today, but the government sits back and acts as if it is a problem that they are surprised about, and this instead of it being one that they (our government), is directly guilty of creating. No child should have to grow up in poverty like so many have in these heavily populated dependent on government created communities, that are failing these people badly because of it all. It's sad really, because our government knew what it was doing when it done all of these things, but voter blocks are more important than lives being destroyed after the vote, and by the time the vote rolls back around again, well thousands more will be of age, and then bused to the polls to ensure that the vicious cycle of political power over the destruction of hundreds of thousands of lives afterwards continues. The idea of paying for these impoverished people to be placed in multicultural neighborhoods or communities (i.e. spreading them out across many cultural societies now), is just a way for the government to try and hide it's hand in what it has done in it all, but what this does is destroy the very communities over time in which were stable and peaceful once or before hand. Why does it do this we ask ? It's because the people who are being moved around like this by the government into these communities, are the very people whom have been led to believe that the people who live in these neighborhoods or communities, are the very ones that were responsible for all the poverty and woes in which the new arrivals have been subjected to in their life, and it is that they have been suffering in life because of such people for whom they are now living around. See how all that works!

I will say that all don't fall into this trap of thinking, and some actually assimilate quite good when getting out of a bad situation in life, but these are the ones who know what has happened to them, and they know who is to blame. Some might see them as the new black republicans who are then attacked viciously by the left as we all have seen, and why is this one might ask ? It's because they had escaped the lies and chains in which had held them down in life, so they are now a threat to what has been going on for to long now in these situations, because they are speaking out against them.

Last edited:
Get rid of Political Correctness then, and quit giving away free rent money for these housing programs in which turns these houses or apartment complexes into baby making factories that are on steroids gone wild.

Guy, the vast majority of government benefits go to white people, as I posted above.

These people don't need cuts to their welfare, what they need are jobs. And frankly, there are enough jobs being outsourced to Asia and Mexico or delegated to a machine that could employ these folks easily.

It just means the 1% would have to settle for a little less.

Get rid of Political Correctness then, and quit giving away free rent money for these housing programs in which turns these houses or apartment complexes into baby making factories that are on steroids gone wild.

Guy, the vast majority of government benefits go to white people, as I posted above.

These people don't need cuts to their welfare, what they need are jobs. And frankly, there are enough jobs being outsourced to Asia and Mexico or delegated to a machine that could employ these folks easily.

Dude you know you are spreading false claims? You know 19% or some where in that area of Americans are black
of course more whites will be getting government assistance, but but of the 19 or so percent of blacks in America how many of those blacks receive government assistance? a large majority will more than likely be shown
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

"look, scary black men attack white girl" song and dance.
You need to check your bullshit racist hype. Blacks have killed nearly 400.000 whites over the past 50 years & whites are not rioting like Ferguson N!ggers are.

Last edited:

Dude you know you are spreading false claims? You know 19% or some where in that area of Americans are black
of course more whites will be getting government assistance, but but of the 19 or so percent of blacks in America how many of those blacks receive government assistance? a large majority will more than likely be shown
It's just a tactic, and that is why I don't even respond to such idiocy when I read it.. Joe is a con-man, and nobody is buying what he spews or is selling anymore.

It's just a tactic, and that is why I don't even respond to such idiocy when I read it.. Joe is a con-man, and nobody is buying what he spews or is selling anymore.
I know he's a con man I just like telling him most aren't buying his bullshit.

Right?
In this case it's a good thing she didn't have a gun, she didn't have the situation awareness mentality she placed herself in that situation when she walked in between the three where it left her no avenue of escape, and noway she would have had time to pull a firearm..

If she had decided to buy a gun it would have meant she probably had more awareness of possible,threats,in the world....and having a gun with the intent to carry for self defense is a different animal,altogether....and yes....Evan surprised as she was, she still would have had a chance...I have,read the stories and it is not impossible....it has happened...

something that people who don't study self defense fail to realize is the force multiplier that a gun actually is....

In an empty hand encounter...you have,to physically dominate your opponent to win...either through beating on them with your limbs...or using your body weight and limbs to confine and control theirs....

now a single individual has to overcome the size, strength, skill, aggressiveness, willingness to injure and possibly kill, and speed of an opponent to achieve victory empty handed...a woman, a small person a handicapped person or a senior citizen begins any fight against one healthy young male at a severe,deficit in all,of those things....now add another healthy young male....and another....then you would be right....which creates the outcome in this event in the post....

now....give the woman a gun....she no longer has to match her attackers in size,,strength, speed, weight, aggressiveness, empty hand skill,...all she needs to do is draw the weapon....and most times this ends any aggression by even multiple healthy males....when it doesn't...all she has to do is direct a half inch circle over any part of their body and apply 6 pounds of pressure with her finger....and she causes massive damage to her attacker....which is how most other fights,end....even against multiple unarmed attackers...

even if they are beating on her...it is not impossible for someone with an adrenaline spike to unholster a weapon...I have read the the real world stories....and the victim....even surprised, wounded and outnumbered wins....

Anti gunners and people who know nothing about self defense do not understand combat and survival...you need to research it...too many false assumptions are made...especially about women and guns that are just that...false...

The woman will just have the gun taken away, the woman won't be able to use it properly....that is just wrong and wrong....read up on the subject....

a friend of mine is a Dr. A friend from his medical school became a medical examiner in New York, and my friend told about a woman who was savagely attacked in her apartment....she fought the attacker up and down her entrance hallway even as he was taking chips out of her skull as he was trying to stab her to death...but she fought back and forth against his man who had a knife...had she been wearing a gun she could have survived, but because she was unarmed...his size, strength, aggressiveness, weight and his knife ended up killing her...

Please, do the research, you will see you are wrong....but then you will know the truth...

Anti gunners and people who know nothing about self defense do not understand combat and survival...you need to research it...too many false assumptions are made...especially about women and guns that are just that...false...

You've been presented with lots of stats about women who have been killed or had family members killed by that "gun they bought for protection".

I knew a lady who bought a gun for protection and came home one night to find her teenage son had killed himself with it.

Simply put, we are tried of the trail of carnage caused by the gun industry pandering to your fear.

Right?

While I don't think getting rid of guns eliminates crime, I also don't think more guns eliminates crime. If more guns did that we would by far have the least crime in the world right? We certainly have the most guns. You work at some gun company cause you seem like a gun salesman. :)

I believe without a doubt, that if people ditched their pro-lemming culture and armed themselves with guns, and if the government stopped restricting and penalizing people for defending themselves, that crime would almost disappear in our country.

You better talk to Bill about the ownership rate. He disagrees with you completely.

More guns is not going to lower crime. We have more guns than any other country in the world. You can look at countries or states. Some countries with very few guns have much lower crime than us. Some states with low ownership rates have lower crime rates than states with much higher gun ownership.

And there are a lot of people who don't want to carry guns, the majority by far of US citizens.

Did you just miss everything I wrote? I'll repost the whole thing. Try 'reading' this time.

-----
End repost.

"But but we have the most guns...."
It doesn't matter how many total number of guns we have, if the vast majority are unarmed.

"But gun ownership in some states...."
It doesn't matter how many even have guns, if they are prevented from using them.

Yes, most Americans wish to be spineless helpless victims. I get that. That's exactly why crime is so high.

I read a book on the Rwandan genocide, available on Amazon.
What was interesting, is that thousands of helpless, unarmed, defenseless people were slaughtered in cold blood. In the book, the stories of 3 different, unrelated men, were told. They were unharmed and allowed to go. Why? Because they stood up and fought back. One held a grenade. They let him go. They even had guns. But just him standing up to them, they let him go.

Pathetic spineless wimps, get killed. Those that fight back at least have a chance.

Yes, most worthless spineless pathetic sheeple, don't want to have a gun. Actually want to be helpless, and defenseless, in our wussified culture. I get that. That's what needs to change. We were a nation that defeated the greatest military powers in the world. We were a nation of men that defeated enemies from the north, from the south, and from the west, and did so while farming, building, planting, harvesting, hunting, all at the same time, while stand up to the elements of nature, disease, storms, snow and ice.

Now, we're a bunch of wimps, that hide in our homes while women are brutalized on our streets, and instead of pulling out a gun and defending her, we call 911, and hope those mean ol criminals don't find us. But then... they do.

LeDuff 911 dispatcher suspended woman shot while waiting - Fox 2 News Headlines

in May a woman was fatally stabbed after a call was made to 911 and cruiser didn't arrive on scene for 90 minutes.

Darn good thing she wasn't armed. Good heavens, imagine what horrors could have happened.....

I see so you think everyone here needs to be armed so we can be as safe as countries in Europe where they don't have to be armed? That is silly. It should be obvious to you that there are much better answers.

I guess, when I have three people with knives coming to kill me, I'd better throw away my handgun to increase my chances of survival.

How many times have you had 3 guys with knives coming to kill you? Why would they want to kill you?

It does not matter. It's an example.

There are people in this world who are willing to hurt you.

They're called criminals.

Yes but you make it sound so likely to happen. I am pretty old and nobody has ever tried to kill me, nor do I know anyone who has been murdered. Our homicide rate is about 4.7 per 100,000 people. I don't think in my entire life have I met 100,000 people. While our homicide rate is bad compared to many countries, you are still not very likely to be murdered by criminals.
Then you are very lucky.

No actually statistics make it clear you aren't that likely to be murdered. It's not luck. 4.7 out of 100,000 isn't that high of a chance.

Right?

If she had decided to buy a gun it would have meant she probably had more awareness of possible,threats,in the world....and having a gun with the intent to carry for self defense is a different animal,altogether....and yes....Evan surprised as she was, she still would have had a chance...I have,read the stories and it is not impossible....it has happened...

something that people who don't study self defense fail to realize is the force multiplier that a gun actually is....

In an empty hand encounter...you have,to physically dominate your opponent to win...either through beating on them with your limbs...or using your body weight and limbs to confine and control theirs....

now a single individual has to overcome the size, strength, skill, aggressiveness, willingness to injure and possibly kill, and speed of an opponent to achieve victory empty handed...a woman, a small person a handicapped person or a senior citizen begins any fight against one healthy young male at a severe,deficit in all,of those things....now add another healthy young male....and another....then you would be right....which creates the outcome in this event in the post....

now....give the woman a gun....she no longer has to match her attackers in size,,strength, speed, weight, aggressiveness, empty hand skill,...all she needs to do is draw the weapon....and most times this ends any aggression by even multiple healthy males....when it doesn't...all she has to do is direct a half inch circle over any part of their body and apply 6 pounds of pressure with her finger....and she causes massive damage to her attacker....which is how most other fights,end....even against multiple unarmed attackers...

even if they are beating on her...it is not impossible for someone with an adrenaline spike to unholster a weapon...I have read the the real world stories....and the victim....even surprised, wounded and outnumbered wins....

The woman will just have the gun taken away, the woman won't be able to use it properly....that is just wrong and wrong....read up on the subject....

a friend of mine is a Dr. A friend from his medical school became a medical examiner in New York, and my friend told about a woman who was savagely attacked in her apartment....she fought the attacker up and down her entrance hallway even as he was taking chips out of her skull as he was trying to stab her to death...but she fought back and forth against his man who had a knife...had she been wearing a gun she could have survived, but because she was unarmed...his size, strength, aggressiveness, weight and his knife ended up killing her...

Please, do the research, you will see you are wrong....but then you will know the truth...
Sometimes a father will give his daughter a gun for protection,
Remember the pro gun lady in Texas whose parents were shot while they were at a restaurant eating the gun she had and left in her car was given to her.

Yeah Joe, I get it...you emote...you don't understand facts...accidents are small in comparison to the times guns are used to save lives and stop crime...but they are very easily to emote on because they are tragic...while the people who are not robbed, raped, beaten into commas, or murdered just don't trigger your emotions the same way...if the crime is stopped before it happens...or the victim kills or injures the attacker...it never existed to you...there fore it has no reality for you...

I can't break through to you, or Brain or Zeke, or Atticus....you are not wired to know the reality of things that are stopped because of guns vs. bad things that are caused by guns...and more people are saved by guns in America than are harmed by them....

it is hard to realize this...the news, Hollywood, democrat politicians keep sending impulses to the emotion centers of your brains in the news stories they choose, the way they portray guns in their movies and the way democrat politicians drag the dead bodies of children with them when they preach their anti gun sermons...

But I will fight on....

Because I and many others are able to get past surface emotion to look at and know the truth....that leaving people unarmed in the face of violent criminals creates more dead,and injured people, not less....and we know that when a woman is allowed to be raped because her government forbids her to stop the rape with a gun, it effects her for the rest of her life...and the rapist has a better chance of moving on to another victim, to ruin that life to...

keep trying to make more victims....keep blocking gun safety education in schools...dead children help your cause after all, and we will fight you each step,of the way....

Right?

Sometimes a father will give his daughter a gun for protection,
Remember the pro gun lady in Texas whose parents were shot while they were at a restaurant eating the gun she had and left in her car was given to her.

luby's Cafe...

Forum List

Back