10,000 lies.

MAGA---we LOVE it!!!
so freakin what??
you never lied?
Obama never lied??
YOU are a SINNER

10,000 lies

Catching up with his predecessors. How many of the national cockatoo’s lies are responsible for thousands of deaths?

10,000 lies

Catching up with his predecessors. How many of the national cockatoo’s lies are responsible for thousands of deaths?

He's not catching up to anyone. Trump is a liar.

The only thing that separates this asswipe from those that came before is the level of audacity. The annoying orange is more open and out front about spreading his bullshit as bullshit. No diplomatic or political niceties.

President Donald John Trump has reached a milestone. An accomplishment done by no other president in office. He has reached the 10,000 lie mark, making him the most prolific liar in presidential history.

Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated
Just because people speak differently then you, doesn’t mean you can call them names

Trump has lied. Over 10,000 times. He does this because he knows however many times he lies there are going to be people stupid enough to believe them then defend his lying.

The only thing that separates this asswipe from those that came before is the level of audacity. The annoying orange is more open and out front about spreading his bullshit as bullshit. No diplomatic or political niceties.

No president has lied like this.

President Donald John Trump has reached a milestone. An accomplishment done by no other president in office. He has reached the 10,000 lie mark, making him the most prolific liar in presidential history.

Just because people speak differently then you, doesn’t mean you can call them names

Trump has lied. Over 10,000 times. He does this because he knows however many times he lies there are going to be people stupid enough to believe them then defend his lying.
It's not that they believe all his lies they think all his lies are in service to the greater good. It's a condition common to authoritarians and their followers. The ends justify the means with these people. If he has to tell a million lies to make America white again then it's all fine and dandy.

I read it I didn’t read one lie,, just dems interpreting language they don’t like in a negative way .. so sad desperate

I read it I didn’t read one lie,, just dems interpreting language they don’t like in a negative way .. so sad desperate

Of course you didn't. You never will.

A lie works like this. Trump calls McGaun telling him to fire Mueller, then when that is revealed and show obstruction of justice Trump says he didn't tell McGaun to fire Mueller. Or that even though most of the world saw rain during the inauguration, Trump says it did not rain. I can go on and on, but this situation is not about language misinterpretation. And you know it.

Of course you didn't. You never will.

A lie works like this. Trump call McGaun telling him to fire Mueller, then when that is revealed and show obstruction of justice Trump says he didn't tell McGaun to fire Mueller. Or that even though most of the world saw rain during the inauguration, Trump says it did not rain. I can go on and on, but this situation is not about language misinterpretation. And you know it.
McGhan game three different versions of trumps conversation, and there was no commission so it was not obstruction, and he could have fired mueller at ay time..
Maybe you see rain differently than Trump .. you just don’t like the way he talks .. that’s cool I hope the sun comes out for you today lol

MAGA---we LOVE it!!!
so freakin what??
you never lied?
Obama never lied??
YOU are a SINNER

So what?....... Really?

slide_3.jpg

"Faithfully execute""

The annoying orange
Is so much better than the brown turd in the previous admin, who put the most in poverty since the War on Poverty and gave his billionaire buddies billions more dollars...

“They hate us for our freedoms”

August 4, 1964

My fellow Americans: - As President and Commander in Chief, it is my duty to the American people to report that renewed hostile actions against United States ships on the high seas in the Gulf of Tonkin have today required me to order the military forces of the United States to take action in reply.

The initial attack on the destroyer Maddox, on August 2, was repeated today by a number of hostile vessels attacking two U.S. destroyers with torpedoes. The destroyers and supporting aircraft acted at once on the orders I gave after the initial act of aggression. We believe at least two of the attacking boats were sunk. There were no U.S. losses.”

“They hate us for our freedoms”

August 4, 1964

My fellow Americans: - As President and Commander in Chief, it is my duty to the American people to report that renewed hostile actions against United States ships on the high seas in the Gulf of Tonkin have today required me to order the military forces of the United States to take action in reply.

The initial attack on the destroyer Maddox, on August 2, was repeated today by a number of hostile vessels attacking two U.S. destroyers with torpedoes. The destroyers and supporting aircraft acted at once on the orders I gave after the initial act of aggression. We believe at least two of the attacking boats were sunk. There were no U.S. losses.”
Actually of the lies that Johnson told during the Vietnam War this wasn't really an intentional lie. It was a case of the fog of war. In any case, nobody, not even the most ardent person on the left would dare to make the claim that Trump is the only president who ever lied. What sets him apart from his predecessors is the sheer volume and often, casual way he uses lies even on bullshit stuff. Another thing that sets him apart is that his lies are actually not just forgiven but applauded as this OP proves.

Forum List

Back