10,000-year-old Antarctic ice shelf will disappear by 2020

hahahahahahaha, Peer review is ok as long as all ideas are allowed. As stated over and over and over on here that isn't how it works today. With the Internet available and other means of getting information at one's finger tips, to disregard opposing views is disingenuous and leaves the public tasting bull shit repeatedly as good ideas and valuable data are pushed aside because opposing ideas and data are not allowed in today's peer review. That's definitely too bad. Valuable input ignored is not good for anyone. But hey, the money can only go the true believers. LOL

Nonsense. Peer review is intended to make sure the paper meets the requirements of the scientific method, not to be used as a sounding board for every crackpot who wants to promote an agenda.

Unfortunately that isn't what it does any longer, especially in the case of climatology.

I'll ask you the same question. Have you ever gone through the scientific peer review process? Of course you haven't. Next.
why would he or I have to? Just curious. I don't write articles or journals for money. not clear what your point is other than you have no point.

I don't either. I have never been paid for any of my peer reviewed work, though I have been paid as a consultant for all of my reports. You? The point is that you don't have a point of reference, and no expertise or experience on the matter. Don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing as some one claiming to be in the know on a subject and then proving your ignorance to everyone else. It is painful to watch.
BTW, point of reference, I was a baby once, I grew into a teenager and learned some things, then i had a child and learned some more, now i have grand children and learned some more, I have life experiences that are far more valuable than your lazy shit for brains consultant money. so again your point?

I'll ask you the same question. Have you ever gone through the scientific peer review process? Of course you haven't. Next.
why would he or I have to? Just curious. I don't write articles or journals for money. not clear what your point is other than you have no point.

I don't either. I have never been paid for any of my peer reviewed work, though I have been paid as a consultant for all of my reports. You? The point is that you don't have a point of reference, and no expertise or experience on the matter. Don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing as some one claiming to be in the know on a subject and then proving your ignorance to everyone else. It is painful to watch.
funny thing reality isn't it? You have to suffer through it. want my money prove your theory. How many times would you like me to say that?

Oh, and if you truly believe your bs, then stop driving and move out of your house and take no more trips on planes and trains. limit yourself to meat you raise and crops you grow. start by making an example that you indeed believe your own shit.

Erm, what? Haven't flown in years. I put about 5,000 miles/year on my car. I recycle, use only high efficiency light bulbs, and keep my thermostat low in the winter and high in the summer. You?
high efficiency light bulbs are hazardous to our health, why would I use them. I have a smart thermostat, I don't touch it after it's programmed. I use grid electric, you?

LED lights are completely safe, dummy.

funny thing reality isn't it? You have to suffer through it. want my money prove your theory. How many times would you like me to say that?

Oh, and if you truly believe your bs, then stop driving and move out of your house and take no more trips on planes and trains. limit yourself to meat you raise and crops you grow. start by making an example that you indeed believe your own shit.

Erm, what? Haven't flown in years. I put about 5,000 miles/year on my car. I recycle, use only high efficiency light bulbs, and keep my thermostat low in the winter and high in the summer. You?
why do you recycle? You don't buy product from a store do you? It's all man made evil shit. aren't you afraid you'll melt?

Do you poop in a toilet or do you use your yard? do you wipe with paper or leaf?

You've lost your mind. Must be painful for you.
I hate when people have no object lessons, and you fail daily if you use any material that is man made. FAIL!!!

high efficiency light bulbs are hazardous to our health, why would I use them. I have a smart thermostat, I don't touch it after it's programmed. I use grid electric, you?

oh one isn't, what about those mercury bulbs?

Nonsense. Peer review is intended to make sure the paper meets the requirements of the scientific method, not to be used as a sounding board for every crackpot who wants to promote an agenda.

Unfortunately that isn't what it does any longer, especially in the case of climatology.

BTW, point of reference, I was a baby once, I grew into a teenager and learned some things, then i had a child and learned some more, now i have grand children and learned some more, I have life experiences that are far more valuable than your lazy shit for brains consultant money. so again your point?

But then, you haven't had the need to hire me for my expertise, so you once again have no frame of reference from which to make an informed conclusion. This is what you do all the time here, and it is painful to watch.

But then, you haven't had the need to hire me for my expertise, so you once again have no frame of reference from which to make an informed conclusion. This is what you do all the time here, and it is painful to watch.
I know more in my little finger than you do in your entire frame. but you'll keep telling yourself you matter. funny stuff dude.

BTW, what about that Watt miscue, you ever gonna correct that one?

why do you recycle? You don't buy product from a store do you? It's all man made evil shit. aren't you afraid you'll melt?

Do you poop in a toilet or do you use your yard? do you wipe with paper or leaf?

I hate when people have no object lessons, and you fail daily if you use any material that is man made. FAIL!!!

Right. S

Which mercury bulbs? There are hundreds of them, most of which were around well before this incandescent bru ha ha became your reality.

hahahahahahaha, Peer review is ok as long as all ideas are allowed. As stated over and over and over on here that isn't how it works today. With the Internet available and other means of getting information at one's finger tips, to disregard opposing views is disingenuous and leaves the public tasting bull shit repeatedly as good ideas and valuable data are pushed aside because opposing ideas and data are not allowed in today's peer review. That's definitely too bad. Valuable input ignored is not good for anyone. But hey, the money can only go the true believers. LOL

Your theory that we have to do something to know about it would means nobody would know that drinking poison is a bad idea.

You drink poison every day and don't even know it.

Non sequitur. Your theory on peer review is stupid, obviously.

I know more in my little finger than you do in your entire frame. but you'll keep telling yourself you matter. funny stuff dude.

You haven't proven it to anyone here, certainly not to me.

Your theory that we have to do something to know about it would means nobody would know that drinking poison is a bad idea.

Non sequitur. Your theory in peer review is stupid, obviously.

So you are good with drinking poison every day?

Right. S

Which mercury bulbs? There are hundreds of them, most of which were around well before this incandescent bru ha ha became your reality.
right? and then they made them to replace the incandescent ones in regular bulbs.

well how would you know. I'm so much smarter than you you would never understand it.

Correction you don't understand it

What does that have to do with your idiotic theory on peer review?

he don't know, he's just a geologist who gets paid to be a consultant writer on message boards. he's admitted it today!!!!!

Right. S

right? and then they made them to replace the incandescent ones in regular bulbs.

Which ones?

well how would you know. I'm so much smarter than you you would never understand it.

And yet you can't even say which mercury bulbs offend you and why?

CO2 is a poison?

Nothing but you brought up drinking poison, so the question remains.

And yet you can't even say which mercury bulbs offend you and why?
offend me? never used that word so you're out in left field. You can read my other posts to learn what I actually stated about mercury bulbs. big word there bulbs.

Forum List

Back