10,000-year-old Antarctic ice shelf will disappear by 2020

I'll ask you the same question. Have you ever gone through the scientific peer review process? Of course you haven't. Next.

Your theory that we have to do something to know about it would means nobody would know that drinking poison is a bad idea.

You drink poison every day and don't even know it.

Non sequitur. Your theory in peer review is stupid, obviously.

So you are good with drinking poison every day?

CO2 is a poison?
you didn't know that?

why do you recycle? You don't buy product from a store do you? It's all man made evil shit. aren't you afraid you'll melt?

Do you poop in a toilet or do you use your yard? do you wipe with paper or leaf?

You've lost your mind. Must be painful for you.
I hate when people have no object lessons, and you fail daily if you use any material that is man made. FAIL!!!

Right. S
high efficiency light bulbs are hazardous to our health, why would I use them. I have a smart thermostat, I don't touch it after it's programmed. I use grid electric, you?

LED lights are completely safe, dummy.
oh one isn't, what about those mercury bulbs?

Which mercury bulbs? There are hundreds of them, most of which were around well before this incandescent bru ha ha became your reality.
right? and then they made them to replace the incandescent ones in regular bulbs.

Which ones?
the ones with the filament. you've had to of heard of them right you spelled the word out incandescent.

BTW, point of reference, I was a baby once, I grew into a teenager and learned some things, then i had a child and learned some more, now i have grand children and learned some more, I have life experiences that are far more valuable than your lazy shit for brains consultant money. so again your point?

But then, you haven't had the need to hire me for my expertise, so you once again have no frame of reference from which to make an informed conclusion. This is what you do all the time here, and it is painful to watch.
I know more in my little finger than you do in your entire frame. but you'll keep telling yourself you matter. funny stuff dude.

You haven't proven it to anyone here, certainly not to me.
well how would you know. I'm so much smarter than you you would never understand it.

Correction you don't understand it

And yet you can't even say which mercury bulbs offend you and why?
BTW, how much do you get paid to be on here?

But then, you haven't had the need to hire me for my expertise, so you once again have no frame of reference from which to make an informed conclusion. This is what you do all the time here, and it is painful to watch.
I know more in my little finger than you do in your entire frame. but you'll keep telling yourself you matter. funny stuff dude.

well how would you know. I'm so much smarter than you you would never understand it.

offend me? never used that word so you're out in left field. You can read my other posts to learn what I actually stated about mercury bulbs. big word there bulbs.

And yet you still can't even say which mercury bulbs offend you and why.

funny the scientists, they need a peer review in order to be sure they're smart enough to publish their work. That seems like an oxymoron.

You've lost your mind. Must be painful for you.
I hate when people have no object lessons, and you fail daily if you use any material that is man made. FAIL!!!

Right. S
LED lights are completely safe, dummy.

Which mercury bulbs? There are hundreds of them, most of which were around well before this incandescent bru ha ha became your reality.
right? and then they made them to replace the incandescent ones in regular bulbs.

Which ones?
the ones with the filament. you've had to of heard of them right you spelled the word out incandescent.

Which mercury bulbs don't have a filament. And what is your objection to filaments?

offend me? never used that word so you're out in left field. You can read my other posts to learn what I actually stated about mercury bulbs. big word there bulbs.

And yet you still can't even say which mercury bulbs offend you and why.
offend, still never used the word. can't answer what I never said.

I haven't received my check from you this month, so I really don't know right now.

Right. S

Which ones?

Which mercury bulbs don't have a filament. And what is your objection to filaments?
see I told you you'd never understand me. That's why we all read a post to understand what the other person wrote. seems you missed that class.

I haven't received my check from you this month, so I really don't know right now.
eh, I was just curious, no big deal, you must not make much, you have so little to offer.

funny the scientists, they need a peer review in order to be sure they're smart enough to publish their work. That seems like an oxymoron.

That's only because we don't want to end up publishing the kind of utter crap that you deniers try to pass off as science.

Right. S

Which ones?

see I told you you'd never understand me. That's why we all read a post to understand what the other person wrote. seems you missed that class.

So, you don't know what mercury bulbs offend you other than it is the one with the filament, but can't say why filaments offend you either, or which one(s) don't have filaments. Wow, you don't know much about mercury bulbs, do you?

Which ones?

So, you don't know what mercury bulbs offend you other than it is the one with the filament, but can't say why filaments offend you either, or which one(s) don't have filaments. Wow, you don't know much about mercury bulbs, do you?
chatter is so clever, one never knows what may be in a meaning, but having a meaning is very important and not reading is so important to make a discussion happen on a board. but hey you go with your filament replacement then suck that baby dry and let's see how long you live.

Which ones?

chatter is so clever, one never knows what may be in a meaning, but having a meaning is very important and not reading is so important to make a discussion happen on a board. but hey you go with your filament replacement then suck that baby dry and let's see how long you live.

Or you could simply be less cryptic/nonsensical in your responses.

Your theory that we have to do something to know about it would means nobody would know that drinking poison is a bad idea.

What does that have to do with your idiotic theory on peer review?
he don't know, he's just a geologist who gets paid to be a consultant writer on message boards. he's admitted it today!!!!!
Do you have a link to that post? I'd like to see it.

Nothing but you brought up drinking poison, so the question remains.

I brought up whether you can know whether it's smart to drink poison. You haven't answered the question.

I brought up whether you can know whether it's smart to drink poison. You haven't answered the question.

You tried to deflect the issue by posting an obtuse comment. Get over yourself.

You tried to deflect the issue by posting an obtuse comment. Get over yourself.

I posted an analogy, moron. Liberal turds think their inability to comprehend analogy makes a good argument. All it does is make you look stupid.

Forum List

Back