10/2020: Solar is now ‘Cheapest Electricity in History’, confirms IEA

I know. I have been trying to educate the dufus for sometime now but he cannot be educated. This silly ass AGW scam is a religion to him. Just like Scientology where the leaders of the church knows it all a scam but the rank and file are obsessed with believing.

I really didn't post that for him. You can't teach a stupid Environmental Wacko anything. I posted it for other people to read just to show what an idiot Crick is.
Crick is either a 70 IQ retard, or a bot. Either way I placed it on ignore a long time ago. It offers nothing but the same tired crap, that it doesn't even understand.

Crick is a one trick pony. It understands nothing that it posts.

Literally.
Crick is indeed a parrot. A parrot repeats the same thing over and over and over again nonstop. There’s no better analogy. None. How many times you all think he’s posted the words IPCC! Hahaha poly prolly needs a cracker by now

Crick is either a 70 IQ retard, or a bot. Either way I placed it on ignore a long time ago. It offers nothing but the same tired crap, that it doesn't even understand.
He reads Environmental Wacko crap and thinks it is the gospel even though the people writing the crap have been found lying and producing bad science for decades now.

It is a religion with him and no amount of reasoning will ever get through to him.

It is fine for him to be an uneducated dumbass obsessed with the scam. That just means we can ridicule him for it. However, unfortunately there are far too many believers in the scam and those numbers can influence government policies, which is a disaster for all of us.

Crick started a thread where he said he doesn't believe in God. However, he is wrong. His God is this AGW God of Stupidity. Crick is a True Believer.

As a fuel source for generating electricity a hundred years or so. And it is orders of magnitude more efficient than wind or solar.
elektra Flash

"..And lawmakers complicated the economics for renewable energy producers, which have immensely increased in number over the past decade in Texas, offering Cheaper Electricity Than Gas- or Coal-Powered Plants Can Produce. One new policy will make connecting rural renewable projects to the grid more costly.....

`

Last edited:

Alarm at rightwing push to reverse clean-energy success in Texas and beyond

Supporters of clean energy say they expect further battles ahead to prevent state’s progress in solar and wind from being unwound

Thu 8 Jun 2023
In the scramble before the end of Texas’s legislative session last week, a must-pass bill was amended to impose new costs upon renewable energy. This came amid a barrage of anti-solar and wind power measures pushed forward by Republicans to reshape a state that has become the US’s powerhouse of clean energy.
[.........]

`

"..And lawmakers complicated the economics for renewable energy producers, which have immensely increased in number over the past decade in Texas, offering Cheaper Electricity Than Gas- or Coal-Powered Plants Can Produce. One new policy will make connecting rural renewable projects to the grid more costly.....

`
How much cost for renewable products and land? You can’t ever say! Hilarious. You contend free! Hahaha you’re a dope

elektra Flash

`
And yet, nothing about the costs of renewable products and land

As a fuel source for generating electricity a hundred years or so. And it is orders of magnitude more efficient than wind or solar.
elektra Flash

`

Go solar if you want. It’s great for handheld calculators. I’ll stick to the power and reliability of combustion, myself. The future is nuclear.
Hopefully in the future we won't put all our eggs in one basket , I could even see nations stockpiling fossil fuels for emergency ( not routine , that would definitely be cost prohibitive in the future ) use.

Hopefully in the future we won't put all our eggs in one basket , I could even see nations stockpiling fossil fuels for emergency ( not routine , that would definitely be cost prohibitive in the future ) use.
We have enough fossil fuels for at least 200 years. That would give us plenty of time to engineer nuclear fusion.

We are wasting time and resources with these inefficient solar and wind sources.

We have enough fossil fuels for at least 200 years. That would give us plenty of time to engineer nuclear fusion.

We are wasting time and resources with these inefficient solar and wind sources.
Thank you for your opinion , fuel costs will go up drastically sooner than you can imagine which will render them unacceptable as a routine source of power. Do you really want to wait and stand the chance of being out of power then , with no alternatives available. That doesn't make any sense. Let's avoid a needless crisis.

Transitioning from a fossil fuel based economy/society will take quite a bit of time, IMHO. We have a huge infrastructure based around the acquisition/transport/distribution of fossil fuels. This will not be easy or cheap to replace in anyway that satisfies modern consumers. Hybrids are a good start. The nutty push for all electric will fail because top-down forced government change rarely works, if ever. Especially of something of this magnitude.

Thank you for your opinion , fuel costs will go up drastically sooner than you can imagine which will render them unacceptable as a routine source of power. Do you really want to wait and stand the chance of being out of power then , with no alternatives available. That doesn't make any sense. Let's avoid a needless crisis.

Build more nuclear.....now.

What doesn't make any sense is artificially running up the cost of fossil fuels when we have an abundant supply for a couple of hundred years and forcefully mandating very inefficient solar and wind.

Solar and wind will never be a reliable abundant source of energy. Outside of fossil all we really have is nuclear. After that it is burning wood.

Transitioning from a fossil fuel based economy/society will take quite a bit of time, IMHO. We have a huge infrastructure based around the acquisition/transport/distribution of fossil fuels. This will not be easy or cheap to replace in anyway that satisfies modern consumers. Hybrids are a good start. The nutty push for all electric will fail because top-down forced government change rarely works, if ever. Especially of something of this magnitude.
Where you see problems , I see solutions . With such a huge shift government does need to get involved , possibly it will be the driving force that ends our nation-state system. Clearly International cooperation has to be involved. What better to drive mankind forward than Universal policies on Energy.

What’s your solution for no sun at night?
TBWO , to be worked out ; something you view as a problem , others view as a challenge. Perhaps , that. Is one of the challenges which require international support. Optimism is better than pessimism anyway. I don't worry about the details.

Forum List

Back