10-4 Rubber Duck We Got Us A Convoy

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Truckers Ride for the Constitution......demonstration on the Capital Beltway starting this Friday...

Their list of grievances is apparently quite long.

According to a report in The Hill, the drivers are complaining about wages, gas prices and federal regulations on their industry. They're also not too chuffed about the debt or the National Security Agency's surveillance practices.

Asked to clarify the purpose of the event, spokesman Peter Santilli told FoxNews.com on Tuesday: "One of our demands is NON-NEGOTIABLE: President Obama must be removed from office for crimes against the United States and all unconstitutional executive orders nullified.

Traffic Shutdown? Truck drivers plan 3-day protest on Capital Beltway | Fox News

Last edited by a moderator:
Truckers Ride for the Constitution......demonstration on the Capital Beltway starting this Friday...

Their list of grievances is apparently quite long.

According to a report in The Hill, the drivers are complaining about wages, gas prices and federal regulations on their industry. They're also not too chuffed about the debt or the National Security Agency's surveillance practices.

Asked to clarify the purpose of the event, spokesman Peter Santilli told FoxNews.com on Tuesday: "One of our demands is NON-NEGOTIABLE: President Obama must be removed from office for crimes against the United States and all unconstitutional executive orders nullified.

Traffic Shutdown? Truck drivers plan 3-day protest on Capital Beltway | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuyLTDAC7fE

thanks alot, now that 70's song will be in my head for a while. That said good luck truckers.

Too bad the peaceful two million strong biker ride isn't happening at the same time.

Drive by Truckers .... great band. That said, having to drive Jax, Miss to D.C. or Philly 2x a year, I'm for regulating 18 wheelers.

Regulating or over regulating? Most truck drivers I speak to believe in regulating the industry, it is a matter of safety, but when regulating becomes arbitrary or left up to a DOT interpretation, it throws sanity out the window. Also they have issues with trucks coming in from our southern borders that get waivers on our regulations. So, is it safety the government is really interested in? Makes one wonder.

You fellows have the Congress. Propose some laws concerning the unregulated trucks coming from south of the border. Surely, between the nearly 50 silly votes on the ACA, some of your members should have had time to propose such legislation.

wages,
gas prices
federal regulations on their industry
the debt
National Security Agency's surveillance practices.
Queers
The Designated Hitter
Daylight Savings
The price of a postage stamp
The cost of movie popcorn

Did I miss anything?

Forum List

Back