10 Mass Shootings Have Something in Common

Columbine, Virginia Tech, Binghamton, NY, Fort Hood, Tucson, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Washington Navy Yard, Charleston, and San Bernardino – anti-gun laws would not have stopped a single one of them!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So, why the continued call for new and stronger gun control laws?

Figure it out for yourselves and read the full story @ These 10 Previous Mass Shootings Have Some Interesting Things in Common
I don't, I call for a ban on guns, all of them. Happy now?
it would only work if we did an international ban on guns/ammo/manufacturing. How are you going to enforce it? With knives?

Columbine, Virginia Tech, Binghamton, NY, Fort Hood, Tucson, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Washington Navy Yard, Charleston, and San Bernardino – anti-gun laws would not have stopped a single one of them!

Figure it out for yourselves and read the full story @ These 10 Previous Mass Shootings Have Some Interesting Things in Common
it would only work if we did an international ban on guns/ammo/manufacturing. How are you going to enforce it? With knives?
images

Why do you fear a background check?

Some of these people had background checks performed and they managed to kill a lot of people anyway.

Read the link, why don't you?

images
LOL. Have you even thought your position through?
In order for an American gun ban to work, it would have to banned throughout the ENTIRE world. You cant enforce that without weapons. THINK you ignorant dumbfuck. Even the govt couldn't have weapons.

images
In order for an American gun ban to work, it would have to banned throughout the ENTIRE world. You cant enforce that without weapons. THINK you ignorant dumbfuck. Even the govt couldn't have weapons.
The above, last time I checked, is a weapon. And you're correct, no guns means........................................................no guns.

images
The above, last time I checked, is a weapon. And you're correct, no guns means........................................................no guns.
so a nuke is better than a gun? WTF

images
Yep, almost no one has one, nor do they use them. The number of deaths by nukes is very small, by guns very large.

images
Yep, almost no one has one, nor do they use them. The number of deaths by nukes is very small, by guns very large.
you are so goddamn stupid.
Put emphasis on the part that god damned you.

Why do you fear a background check?

Because there's too much potential for abuse.

Been there, you lost that.

Actually we've been there twice already......

In the 1770s and 80s the People won.

In the 1860s the Government won.

Now we need the deciding game to see who really gets control. No holds barred. No quarter given or expected. One fight to determine the fate of this,country, permanently. One side wins, and the other side is eradicated completely.

Been there, you lost that.

Actually we've been there twice already......

In the 1770s and 80s the People won.

In the 1860s the Government won.

Now we need the deciding game to see who really gets control. No holds barred. No quarter given or expected. One fight to determine the fate of this,country, permanently. One side wins, and the other side is eradicated completely.
In both cases, the liberals won and the conservatives lost. Don't try for a third lose.

Forum List

Back