10 States will decide the 2024 Election

Our elections are among the most secure in the world. There is no massive fraud. No ballot harvesting. No phantom voting machines changing votes.

Our elections are the most secure in the world? There is no ballot harvesting? Where do you get this non-sense? These are both patently false.

You left out corrupt and demented. Those are important pieces.

I would LOVE to see Trump over Biden. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells they can rub together than hasn't been fully indoctrinated should want the same. Not sure what planet you live on, but the 3 years prior to COVID under Trump were far and away superior in every regard than the first 3(almost) under Biden. Think for yourself. Check your grocery bills. Check your gas bills. Read about foreign affairs. Nobody who doesn't let the MSM form their thoughts wants Biden back.
Your orange savior had a hand in all of it with his 8T of spending. And the 3 years prior to COVID (growth and unemployment) had been steadily getting better under the last guy..Obama. All Trump had to do was not fuck it up...which the moment his presidency was tested..he did. :)

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Who fucking cares, keyboard commando? We both know that's not what the mediocre country singer's song is about...don't we? :)
Whats the matter? Hits a raw nerve ending against your pathetic agenda?

Show us the greatness of your party and what it is doing for America.

Show us the Great things Biden and Dems have done.

Show us all the people running to your cities to live in its Greatness except bussing in illegals.

What is you platform?? We suck but Hate Trump. Vote for me.

Lol

Your orange savior had a hand in all of it with his 8T of spending. And the 3 years prior to COVID (growth and unemployment) had been steadily getting better under the last guy..Obama. All Trump had to do was not fuck it up...which the moment his presidency was tested..he did. :)

COVID messed it up along with the world. Very convenient timing for Democrats, huh?

These..things..don't..happen. Period.
Your savior lost..and then you lost your mind.
You believe what your alt-right media masters tell you to believe.

Wow, just wow. Our country is surely lost if 50% of the people are this brainwashed.

COVID messed it up along with the world. Very convenient timing for Democrats, huh?
Covid didnt do it. Politicians did it. Now mass inflation and misery because we locked the world down

It was a Planneddemic

Whats the matter? Hits a raw nerve ending against your pathetic agenda?

Show us the greatness of your party and what it is doing for America.

Show us the Great things Biden and Dems have done.

Show us all the people running to your cities to live in its Greatness except bussing in illegals.

What is you platform?? We suck but Hate Trump. Vote for me.

Lol
Nope. Just calling out inflated bravado. You seem to think that people care about crowding into buses and going to make trouble in some random back hole town.
When a lot of small towns are absolutely crime ridden. You don't need anybody to come in and try that in a small town...you already got those people living right there. :)

Democrat platform - The economy, jobs, healthcare, taxes, the environment, race relations.
Republican platform - Screaming about non-existent fraud and Hunter Biden's laptop. :auiqs.jpg:

Covid didnt do it. Politicians did it. Now mass inflation and misery because we locked the world down

It was a Planneddemic

The question is, was it all just to get rid of Trump? I tend to think it was a combination of things, one was getting rid of Trump, who was messing up the Democrat's(and some Republican's gravy train) and the other was to test to see just how compliant and brainwashed people are around the world. Which countries have raised the most compliant sheep? We know Western Europe is hopeless, but what about America? We look to be about 50% there and rising with every new generation.

Democrat platform - The economy, jobs, healthcare, taxes, the environment, race relations.

They absolutely STINK at all of these. I mean their policies couldn't really be any worse, assuming they are trying to help the US and solve problems.

Wow, just wow. Our country is surely lost if 50% of the people are this brainwashed.
The country is not lost. I take heart that people like you are in the minority..and will most likely stay there.
You're doing a great job of making yourself and the things you should care about irrelevant. :)

Nope. Just calling out inflated bravado. You seem to think that people care about crowding into buses and going to make trouble in some random back hole town.
When a lot of small towns are absolutely crime ridden. You don't need anybody to come in and try that in a small town...you already got those people living right there. :)

Republican platform - Screaming about non-existent fraud and Hunter Biden's laptop. :auiqs.jpg:
Showvl all that success from your party. Show me the people running to your states to Embrace the Glory of your greatness.

Show all the greatness of Biden. Cali. New York. You are so great everyone wants to live there huh.

They absolutely STINK at all of these. I mean their policies couldn't really be any worse, assuming they are trying to help the US and solve problems.
So far, in my lifetime, Democrats have had to come in and fix policies after Republican administrations. Trump completely fucked Biden over. And yes, the savior did contribute greatly to the issues we are facing right now.
Democrats are talking about solving problems, looking forward. Republicans are talking about revenge and grievance.

So far, in my lifetime, Democrats have had to come in and fix policies after Republican administrations. Trump completely fucked Biden over. And yes, the savior did contribute greatly to the issues we are facing right now.
Democrats are talking about solving problems, looking forward. Republicans are talking about revenge and grievance.
More Blame game bs from you.

COVID was going to run rampant no matter what, barring Trump doing something the Democrats would have called "racist".
No one called him racist. He sat on his fucking ass for two months while the virus piled up the bodies from coast to coast.
Then I had to listen to you weiners whine and bitch about lockdowns and restrictions while other countries handled the outbreak of the virus way better than we did.
If your savior had just listened to the people who were supposed to be advising him on this matter, I firmly believe we could have avoided most of the economic carnage
that came after.

The country is not lost. I take heart that people like you are in the minority..and will most likely stay there.
You're doing a great job of making yourself and the things you should care about irrelevant. :)

People like you are ruining the country. Big cities are crime-ridden, immoral, dumps. That is where Democrats get the vast majority of their votes, even in places like California. Leave the big cities and people become more normal and down to earth, which is what made our country great to start with. Evil does win because it is easy and requires no constraints.

Forum List

Back