10 States will decide the 2024 Election

About what I expected from the right who offers nothing.

What happened to the Republican Healthcare plan that was better than Obamacare? Even Republicans wouldn’t vote for it.

Republicans are taking credit for infrastructure projects in their states that they voted against

China and our competitors are killing us with Green Energy as we refuse to give up fossil fuels
Clean energy my ass, fitting symbol of the DNC. Tell that the child labor in Africa getting you cobalt

Say it loud. Hard to here it from the ones mining your clean cobalt. Needs to get to them 6 feet under

Nobody cares. Again, no one is going to crowd into buses to go make trouble in some jerk water town.
There are people who are living among you in that town who will be taking care of that...and you'll be
pointing those guns...at one another..while we sit here and laugh. :)

You sound like a person that lives in a large city who is completely unaware that a much, much better life exists outside the concrete jungle.

You sound like a person that lives in a large city who is completely unaware that a much, much better life exists outside the concrete jungle.

You sound like a resident of a rural area that doesn’t realize most of your infrastructure, electric, communications, schools, hospitals are funded by residents of those big cities

China and our competitors are killing us with Green Energy as we refuse to give up fossil fuels

Wow, this is the best. Man you guys are ignorant. China doesn't care one bit about giving up fossil fuels unless it is profitable for them. They don't fall for the ridiculous climate emergency crap. They may tell the world they do, and countries in Europe and the US are just naïve enough to believe them, but they only reason they would create green anything is to sell it to us.

You sound like a resident of a rural area that doesn’t realize most of your infrastructure, electric, communications, schools, hospitals are funded by residents of those big cities

But they aren't where I live. We don't really have what I would call large urban areas like NYC, LA, Chicago, etc. We have town and small cities that don't have the same mindset or politics.

The EV has reduced our elections to a few states
The rest just watch

And yet without it, votes from NYC, LA, Chicago and just a few other large cities would decide the election every year and they are HEAVILY Democratic. At least with the EC, rural voters from the swing states still have a say.

LOL. I've lived in a small town for over 50 years now. I worked in Boston and NYC extensively for two decades.
Lots of liberals and progressives in small towns.

Could be if you live anywhere in the NE. They are infested with Democrats and liberals as they leave the large cities. They aren't quite wise enough to figure our exactly why they left in the first place.(high taxes, crime, over-crowded, etc.)

And yet without it, votes from NYC, LA, Chicago and just a few other large cities would decide the election every year and they are HEAVILY Democratic. At least with the EC, rural voters from the swing states still have a say.
Cities don’t vote, People vote
Why should some votes count more than others?

With the EV, rural voters have disproportionate power

Why not have polls that only concentrate on the ten states that are actually close and decide the ultimate Electoral Vote?

I'll contend a better question would be why do these so called "news" organizations concentrate so much on useless conjecture about the resulting electoral numbers rather than covering the candidates' policies and treating the voting public as adults? I can't imagine who would ever take time to read that linked CNN article. It is surely quite a waste of 0's and 1's in the old memory bank.

But they aren't where I live. We don't really have what I would call large urban areas like NYC, LA, Chicago, etc. We have town and small cities that don't have the same mindset or politics.

Do your rural areas receive federal funding to pay for major infrastructure, schools, hospitals, power, communications?
Most do

Red states receive more per Capita federal funding than blue states

Do your rural areas receive federal funding to pay for major infrastructure, schools, hospitals, power, communications?
Most do

Red states receive more per Capita federal funding than blue states
Red State Rant right on cue. How Ptedictable.

Forum List

Back