10 States will decide the 2024 Election

Wow, this is the best. Man you guys are ignorant. China doesn't care one bit about giving up fossil fuels unless it is profitable for them. They don't fall for the ridiculous climate emergency crap. They may tell the world they do, and countries in Europe and the US are just naïve enough to believe them, but they only reason they would create green anything is to sell it to us.
but they only reason they would create green anything is to sell it to us.
Well that and maybe the fact that they are totally dependent on imports for more than 80% of their energy needs. :rolleyes:

No, tell us more about the insurrection attempt where the Republicans and Trump conspired to overthrow the most powerful nation on earth with some zip ties.
Watch the trials, Chumly.
That’s about as real as it gets.

Why do we bother with the others?
Nationwide pollsters waste tens of millions of dollars conducting nationwide polls and telling us who is ahead every week.
Recent elections have shown how worthless those polls are.

Why not have polls that only concentrate on the ten states that are actually close and decide the ultimate Electoral Vote?

LOL. Translation: You are scared shitless now that Trump has pulled out a lead.

Watch the trials, Chumly.
That’s about as real as it gets.

I am much smarter than the average Democrat that watches and believes that nonsense. You go right ahead and believe that charade, it is what lemmings do.

I am much smarter than the average Democrat that watches and believes that nonsense. You go right ahead and believe that charade, it is what lemmings do.
You don’t have to believe it but it is happening for real.
I don’t need to take you seriously as a result.

When voting for President, the vote of someone in the city should count the same as anyone else.
One man, one vote

Rural voters are already over represented in the Senate
What you’re advocating for is ‘direct democracy’ … The founders rejected that.

That of course makes no sense whatsoever.
A straight popular vote is in no way tied to geography like the EC is.

A straight popular vote would be representative of large urban areas where most of the population is located. I will use the Democrat's favorite term; disenfranchisement. This would disenfranchise voters in rural areas, which is by far and away the largest portion of the country. What don't you understand?

A straight popular vote would be representative of large urban areas where most of the population is located. I will use the Democrat's favorite term; disenfranchisement. This would disenfranchise voters in rural areas, which is by far and away the largest portion of the country. What don't you understand?
Nope.
It would be representative of the wishes of the majority of voters. Regardless of where they reside.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Well you need to get more illegals in them and use more dead people ids to give them their ids.

Chop chop winger.
1693840676089.png

He's a fucking Communist, as are all Democrats. What's not to understand their subversive thinking?

Nope.
It would be representative of the wishes of the majority of voters. Regardless of where they reside.

The US is a Representative Democracy, not a Direct Democracy. Article IV, Section 4 of the US Constitution:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Forum List

Back