10 Stores Saying ‘Merry Christmas’ Instead of ‘Happy Holidays’, Number 7 Will Shock You!

Why would anyone WANT to go to a place called "whiskey cake"-----I ONCE ate rum cake and it was disgusting and I did not even get high. I am very concerned about the MUSIC-----are kids going to be able to LEGALLY-----go out "caroling"? ---how about elevator music-----are we restricted to jingle bells? (does the world 'christmas' show up in that song?)

You might want to look up whisky cake before making a comment on them
Why would anyone WANT to go to a place called "whiskey cake"-----I ONCE ate rum cake and it was disgusting and I did not even get high. I am very concerned about the MUSIC-----are kids going to be able to LEGALLY-----go out "caroling"? ---how about elevator music-----are we restricted to jingle bells? (does the world 'christmas' show up in that song?)

You're putting to much into a name.

true

I went to Wal-Mart and they had "Merry Christmas" all over the store!!!

It is nice to see a company that upholds American values and has a backbone against liberal hate of our holiday.

Question for liberals: Why do you hate Christmas?

Did your Mom and Dad tell you there was no such thing as Santa, so it ruined it for you?

Did they get you a stocking full of switches?

Or do you hate and loathe baby Jesus in the manger?

Please explain.

I don't.

No. A doody head that was a foot taller than me chased me down the block and told me. Six is rough.

No. The stocking full of switches came later....rawr.

No. I don't.

Hey, thanks for asking.

Whaaaat? Kentucky butter rum cake. The best evah!

acquired taste. I do not like catfish

Hmmm.........Kentucky butter rum cake does not taste like catfish.

Oh no! Did someone say "Happy Holidays" without giving you a trigger warning?

Maybe you can find a Safe Space where they only say "Merry Christmas".

This nonsense is just like those little snowflakes on college campuses that some of you like to make fun of.

Not at all.
I'm referring to the standard of Christmas and what it stands for.

true -----I just like neither. as to unisex bathrooms------I have done unisex in my life-------I grew up with four brothers and one bathroom in the house---BUT--I do not want to walk in on a strange man using DA URINAL--

I myself dont care for catfish.
Bring me some crappie or bass of course leaving out their salt water cousins.

crappie?

oh------I googled---I think those little fishies were called Perch or sunfish when
neighborhood kids went fishting in the local ponds

crappie?

Best eating freshwater fish there is...
upload_2016-12-12_20-43-17.png

Last edited:

true -----I just like neither. as to unisex bathrooms------I have done unisex in my life-------I grew up with four brothers and one bathroom in the house---BUT--I do not want to walk in on a strange man using DA URINAL--

It was weird,I walked towards the bathroom and an employee said they're all the same and I should just pick one.

Forum List

Back