10 Ten reasons to vote Democrat in 2014

Why vote Democrat or Republican? Neither party works for the American people.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

:clap:

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

Man this guy knows nothing about college football....

And you are a libertarian wannabe. You actively support liberal viewpoints on this website. Partisan to the core. So that statement is pretty ironic coming from you.
Yeah, choad. I'm "partisan to the core". Let's prosecute Obama and Bush for crimes against humanity. See?

Partisan to the core.

And you are a libertarian wannabe. You actively support liberal viewpoints on this website. Partisan to the core. So that statement is pretty ironic coming from you.
Yeah, choad. I'm "partisan to the core". Let's prosecute Obama and Bush for crimes against humanity. See?

Partisan to the core.

No. You are being snide. See? Still partisan. Please don't.

Nothing partisan about calling out war criminals for being war criminals.

Bush and Obama are war criminals.

only the people without their heads stuck in a parties ass understands that....

The problem is that on the state and national level, the only ones getting elected are through either of the two major parties. On the local level, anyone has a chance. The point is not to vote outside of the party but to vote for those within the party who will bring effective change and not continue the status quo. I realize that isn't always easy, but it's the best place to try and start.

8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

Read more at Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014 | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Yeah that's some really deranged thinking... LOL Real crazy talk huh? :D

You mean, you don't believe people can be outside of the big two parties and everyone must conform to one or the other and hate the opposing side, just so the big two can keep their monopoly?

You mean, you don't believe people can be outside of the big two parties and everyone must conform to one or the other and hate the opposing side, just so the big two can keep their monopoly?

No. I believe that people shouldn't be spoon fed partisan nonsense. I believe in intellectual and ideological freedom. Government is too large, too big and used by both parties to abuse the citizenry.

No. I believe that people shouldn't be spoon fed partisan nonsense. I believe in intellectual and ideological freedom. Government is too large, too big and used by both parties to abuse the citizenry.
And yet you love every second of it while a Republican is in office. Go figure.

Forum List

Back