10 ways the Democrats are gaslighting you with help from the media

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is a great article on gaslighting by the Dims with help from the media.

Dims are such hypocritical scum.

Nobody can name one accomplishment Biden achieved to benefit minorities in almost 50 years.

The minorities are rioting and protesting and you want to claim it is because of Biden not giving them any benefits while never being president?

The minorities are rioting and protesting and you want to claim it is because of Biden not giving them any benefits while never being president?

Biden has never condemned the extremists - Antifa and BLM, while he has agreed to defunding the police.

Meanwhile Kamala keeps bailing out the rioters and telling us how they should not stop, while Biden kneels for BLM.

What a farce.

Biden has never condemned the extremists - Antifa and BLM, while he has agreed to defunding the police.

Meanwhile Kamala keeps bailing out the rioters and telling us how they should not stop, while Biden kneels for BLM.

What a farce.
Yeah, it's like you have to lie to make Trump look good.

What a farce.
Democrats are basically modern nazis who want to replace the cops with brown shirts.

At some point slavery becomes a choice.

"Minorities" should think about that as they vote Democrat over and over again and things only get worse.
Slavery, you mean like how you are a wage slave to exist as others do or a slave like you want to be submissive?

What a farce.
Democrats are basically modern nazis who want to replace the cops with brown shirts.
You wish, then you might stop just talking and actually do something in a physical nature to combat it.

Harris is a power hungry whore. We all know it. We also know she incarcerated thousands of BLACK PEOPLE for low level drug crimes and kept them in prison for the cheap labor. She is scum.

If you blind partisans have not noticed both sides lie and are complicit in misinformation.....I laugh at the fools following the fools.

If you blind partisans have not noticed both sides lie and are complicit in misinformation.....I laugh at the fools following the fools.

All politicians lie, wow you are a genius Moondear! What next? Water is wet.

The article is about how the MEDIA in specific is lying right at our faces like we have never seen before. This year they incited a race riot and fostered fear of the virus beyond any reasonable level. They want to destroy the country because Orange Man Bad.

"Minorities" should think about that as they vote Democrat over and over again and things only get worse.
Slavery, you mean like how you are a wage slave to exist as others do or a slave like you want to be submissive?
Democrats literally want to keep the border open to import illegal labor and pay them slave wages under the table.

Democrat party = party of slavery

The article is about how the MEDIA in specific is lying right at our faces like we have never seen before.
No kidding and when did you first notice that? Thy have always mislead us into buy into what they created....it is nothing new and the repubs have media which distorts and misleads just like the Dems...And they have had them for more than a hundred and fifty years.

The article is about how the MEDIA in specific is lying right at our faces like we have never seen before.
No kidding and when did you first notice that? Thy have always mislead us into buy into what they created....it is nothing new and the repubs have media which distorts and misleads just like the Dems...And they have had them for more than a hundred and fifty years.

I noticed it when they started moving their mouths.

But at least president Trump stands for the American people. In any case, try to stick with the topic...

Democrats literally want to keep the border open to import illegal labor and pay them slave wages under the table.

Democrat party = party of slavery
If that were true then why did they not do it when in power during the first term of Oblama instead of allocating more money to border security and the completion of the wall that started during Boosh I?
These bullshit stories you people retort with , you are just the magpie in the very distortion machine you are so-called complaining about. I find it highly illogical and a waste of a human life. But yous guys can fiddle yer faddle all yous like it's yer frickin' life to waste.

I noticed it when they started moving their mouths.

But at least president Trump stands for the American people. In any case, try to stick with the topic...
Thanks for the laughs...Trump stands for Trump..

If anyone thinks you're not a blind partisan, they're stupid.
I really don't care what anyone else thinks.
Ah... that's why you're on the internet telling us about yourself

Either way, you shouldn't lie to yourself and tell yourself you aren't partisan. It's not healthy.

If anyone thinks you're not a blind partisan, they're stupid.
I really don't care what anyone else thinks.
Ah... that's why you're on the internet telling us about yourself

Either way, you shouldn't lie to yourself and tell yourself you aren't partisan. It's not healthy.
I am neither Dem or a Repub so I feel clean and unfettered with trash.

Forum List

Back