100,000 Canadians Out Protesting Lockdown, Chanting USA, And Carrying Trump Flags

I have a friend up in Canada that loves president Trump and another on facebook that hates him but cannot stand the thought of forced vaccinations. I feel sorry for them under the royals thumbs up there and those in Australia too. Hopefully both countries can shake off the royals in the future.

My heart breaks for everyone on the left. It’s so sad to see them suffer. All the filthy rich they must live amongst. Oh the agony!

I have a friend up in Canada that loves president Trump and another on facebook that hates him but cannot stand the thought of forced vaccinations. I feel sorry for them under the royals thumbs up there and those in Australia too. Hopefully both countries can shake off the royals in the future.
I'd like to see the U.S. shake off the royals first. . . .

My heart breaks for everyone on the left. It’s so sad to see them suffer. All the filthy rich they must live amongst. Oh the agony!
Thanks for paying for my PERMANENT 50% TAX CUT!
You're so full of shit your breath stinks.
Not so minion. Your smelly skidmark fucked you in the ass. You're too stupid to figure it out. Yeah! We don't have to pay FICA!!!!! What happens on April 30, 2021?

In Montreal no less.

Are you Communist clowns in America starting to get the message yet?

Time to invade Canaduh and save the patriots up there from the Communists.

The only communists are the first lady and her parents.
Hey onepercenter what was your MOS.
Didn't have one. US Coast Guard.
Horse shit.

Thanks for paying for my PERMANENT 50% TAX CUT!
You're so full of shit your breath stinks.
Not so minion. Your smelly skidmark fucked you in the ass. You're too stupid to figure it out. Yeah! We don't have to pay FICA!!!!! What happens on April 30, 2021?
You're so full of shit it's bubbling out your ears.

In Montreal no less.

Are you Communist clowns in America starting to get the message yet?

Time to invade Canaduh and save the patriots up there from the Communists.

The only communists are the first lady and her parents.

Doubt that Melania was ever a communist and anyone that lived in the former Yugoslavian country were either communist or dead...

Doubt that Melania was ever a communist and anyone that lived in the former Yugoslavian country were either communist or dead...

It's his tell...when he has nothing, he either accuses the poster of not being American, or says that Melania Trump is a communist.

He is as predictable and as useful as a broken clock.

Forum List

Back