100% China’s Fault

Link that 900 mil are "very poor"

Poverty is relative, but let me try to put it this way...

China GNP before Covid-19 was just below the U.S.A level, based on a productive (rather than just a financial) economy. It has roughly 4X the population.

As you surely know it has millionaires and billionaires, a big "middle class," and also extremely poor people recently moved into cities from wretched rural poverty. But on average it remains poor by U.S. standards, with 1/4 the income per capita, suffering more pollution and corruption and competition to get ahead.

From my experience living there for eight years, hard work, discipline, striving for education and family values are all important parts of Chinese culture. Finally, the horrors and tragedies of their recent past make most Chinese happy to be "richer" than ever before.

Just trying to explain some basic aspects of Chinese reality that Americans often overlook...
Everyone wants to have a good life. But in China, even the wealthiest person is like a naked man clinging for his life on the edge of a rocky cliff. Ass soon as the wrong person in the Chinese government feels a slight annoyance towards you, they can flick you off that cliff, and no one will ever see or hear from you again. They are all living a fragile existence on a tiny little ant hill, and Xi's government is the boot heel
I think there is truth to what you say, Wapasha, but it is easy to exaggerate the fear most Chinese feel from the government. The attitude of most is supportive of China's leaders, and often it is just corruption in society that people hate. They like XiJinping's supposed "anti-corruption" drive. There are 90 million people in the Communist Party, and most middle class people know members personally. I certainly met many, decent and responsible people mostly. Many just shrug their shoulders and say things like "Hey, you can't fight City Hall."

But of course you are right: If you are an outspoken dissident, or just somebody with outspoken American values, you probably will end up paying a high price, or at least have your career prospects ruined.

Finally, there are lots of corrupt little local mafias outside the big cities, and in big companies too. They are Party members too, of course. They just nod in agreement to whatever Beijing says, but then do their own thing.
Yup, I've seen enough Chinese kung-fu movies where the bad guy is the local government official. ;)

The entiere thing was a gawd dam lie so the could take down the West.
Gawd ppl your FREEDOM LOST is not coming back if you keep playing blind
You are being told over and over .

Okay, Mr. Crazy Pants, I'm sure that people will keep doing this after there are no new cases or deaths reported, because IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

There will always be cases ding dong----- it constantly mutates it is like the FLU . It has already mutated 40 times and that was a week ago.

by the way

1587217131803.png

They are guilty and the US knows it ------- The world is going to turn on China......

They are guilty and the US knows it ------- The world is going to turn on China......

Uh, actually, no.

China has done a pretty darned good job winning over the world. They've sent medical supplies and technical experts to help other countries...

Meanwhile, the US went full racist and xenophobic, and the rest of the world noticed.

There will always be cases ding dong----- it constantly mutates it is like the FLU . It has already mutated 40 times and that was a week ago.

Not really.... by that time, the population will probably develop immunities, the virus will die out due to lack of new hosts, etc.

Then again, you are probably an anti-vaxxer, too.

Did the flu ever die?
Do you know what " MUTATES" means?

You can never catch this virus wit a vaccine it won't work just like the flu vaccines does not work it helps to kill the asses who take it. It agitates their system to respond --------- What it's really doing it weakening the immune system.

GO ASK A PHARMACIST FOR THE PAMPHLET THAT COMES WITH THE FLU VACCINES IT IS NOT A 1 PIECE OF PAPER EXPLANATION LIKE THEY GIVE YOU AT THE TABLE FOR 10% OFF GROCERIES... What's in the box is a good long document
I've posted on here before how freaking big that shit is...

We can't figure out why these stores and cvs walgreens places have started he con job of 10% off lol........ they beg ppl to take tis chit pay them to take iit it's to SLOW KILL youu....

msm is already conning their idiots on the CV VACCINE oh it's gonna work lmfao.

Attachments

• basic_vaccine_facts_fliers_.zip
    8 MB · Views: 28
Did the flu ever die?
Do you know what " MUTATES" means?

Covid-19 isn't the flu.

You can never catch this virus wit a vaccine it won't work just like the flu vaccines does not work it helps to kill the asses who take it. It agitates their system to respond --------- What it's really doing it weakening the immune system.

So you are an anti-Vaxxer... what is it with you crazies?

Forum List

Back