$10K in student loans forgiven by Biden; Fine but its NOT ENOUGH

YOU willingly sought the loans, and you were probably thrilled to get the money. No one forced you to take the cash.

It is YOUR obligation - NOT your neighbor's. And now it's time to act like a man and pay your own fucking bills.

Quit whining and behaving like a worthless fucking deadbeat.

I worked graveyard shift, full time, and paid for every class, every book, and anything else I needed. Lots of other people did the same.

So quit begging, you'll make people hate you.
The SC will throw it out anyway.

Eighth court says he can't do it. I'm sure the dems will appeal.

to date 22 million 'americans' have applied for loan forgiveness..Most of them are working in the white house, congress, senate.

Eighth court says he can't do it. I'm sure the dems will appeal.

to date 22 million 'americans' have applied for loan forgiveness..Most of them are working in the white house, congress, senate.
Christ you’re insane

You were fine with Payroll Protection Loans to privately owned billionaire corporations, all of which were "forgiven". You have no problem with loan forgiveness to corporations and the wealthy.

Republicans have brainwashed working people into believe that cash, in the hands of poor people, is WRONG. No minimum wage raises - they're bad. Keep working people broke and desperate and they'll work for any amount of money and be grateful.

When Republicans crash the economy, they bail out banks, insurance companies, the auto industry, and other privately owned businesses, but not their people.

In other first world countries, our tax dollars go to programs for the people, not the corporations. Health care, education and infrastructure, income support for low income people. The world's leading countries have cheap or free education right through university.

In the USA, private, for profit universities will charge whatever the traffic will bear, because it's all about profit.
when people took a PPP loan they knew the terms, same with when a student took a loan

you’re country doesn’t have the schools we do it better…that’s why foreigners are fleeing to come here

PPP was NOT about "taking care of people". It was yet another bailout of privately owned corporations, at the expense of American taxpayers. In 2008, W bailed out Big Banks and Big Insurance companies - all of whom are privately owned, and millions of working American taxpayers, lost their homes.

You bail out privately owned corporations when a recession hits, and then cut taxes for these same people, when times are good. Public losses, private profits are doing NOTHING but further enriching the top 10%, which the middle and working classes are paying for it all.

THIS is why your middle class is shrinking, and the rich are getting richer. Neither Jeff Bezos, nor Amazon, pays ANY income tax, and yet the State of New York was prepared to give them $9 billion in infrastructure and transportation improvements, paid for by New York taxpayers.

This is fiscal insanity, and it's not economically sustainable. 80% of the wealth going to the top will turn you into Venezuela.

What will turn us into Venezuela is more and more people depending on the government to survive.

So there are no PPP loans to keep people working in a worldwide pandemic. Then we get the pandemic under control (which we did) and now because of all the businesses that closed, there is no place for people to return back to work. Then what? More unemployment? That's looking out for the people?

Money doesn't "go" anywhere. We have nobody in our government pulling names out of a hat that decide who will be wealthy and who will be poor or middle-class. If you have a product or service that I want, I exchange my money for your products or services. If you have products or services everybody wants, that's how you obtain wealth.

It will allow middle class (mostly) young people to start businesses, start families, buy homes. buy cars..

That's pretty damn good. Youth is where innovation lies
No it won't

The average student loan payment for undergraduate degrees is only 234 a month.

No it won't

The average student loan payment for undergraduate degrees is only 234 a month.
You're quoting the Fed Reserve (inaccurately). It's between $200 and $299...and income based . That payment is a TWENTY year Payback and increases with income...to as much as $650/mponth

That's a car payment...eventually a Lexus payment.

You're quoting the Fed Reserve (inaccurately). It's between $200 and $299...and income based . That payment is a TWENTY year Payback and increases with income...to as much as $650/mponth

That's a car payment...eventually a Lexus payment.
238 is between 200 and 299 or can;t you understand simple numbers. And 650 a month isn't the average.
Personal debt is personal debt

They can pay it off.

I never needed people to pay my debts.

It will allow middle class (mostly) young people to start businesses, start families, buy homes. buy cars..

That's pretty damn good. Youth is where innovation lies
Did%20anyone-M.jpg

If not, they should have done so.

Aren't you ashamed of promoting such a blatantly, political point? One that has no base, whatsoever in reality?

IF, what you whine about is true, then wouldn't $10,000 to everyone do even more good? How could it not? If $10,000 of taxpayer's money to everyone, wouldn't $20,000 even do more good?

Last edited:
I am against all corporate welfare, it needs to end, that means welfare for GM, Amazon and NPR and Amtrak. The inflation rate is stripping Americans of any wage gains they made and are behind by more than 2.4% and what was the Democrats idea? Pass a spending bill that included pork to their pet corporations, and will raise inflation, sorry the Democrats are no more for working Americans than Republicans, I tire of your propaganda, btw, I was more than Republicans that crashed the economy as shown yo you over and over and yet you persist in your lies. With your dishonesty on display, why would anyone believe you.

The PPP plan was different and Democrats were all for it as it kept many on payroll that would have been laid off and collecting unemployment and at the same time government offered unemployment with hefty bonuses each week and nothing was needed to be repaid, another spin from you.
NPR and Amtrak are not companies, but government entities.

Yes, student loans are dischargeable in bankruptcy. Suckers? I am one of those that was in college in the early eighties when the govt. gave you grants for school and loans were small, until Regan. I paid my student loans and it doesn't make me feel like a sucker to see this happening, now we can discuss too big to fail economic advantages the US govt. gives corporations over small businesses.

No, they are NOT!

PPP was NOT about "taking care of people". It was yet another bailout of privately owned corporations, at the expense of American taxpayers. In 2008, W bailed out Big Banks and Big Insurance companies - all of whom are privately owned, and millions of working American taxpayers, lost their homes.

You bail out privately owned corporations when a recession hits, and then cut taxes for these same people, when times are good. Public losses, private profits are doing NOTHING but further enriching the top 10%, which the middle and working classes are paying for it all.

THIS is why your middle class is shrinking, and the rich are getting richer. Neither Jeff Bezos, nor Amazon, pays ANY income tax, and yet the State of New York was prepared to give them $9 billion in infrastructure and transportation improvements, paid for by New York taxpayers.

This is fiscal insanity, and it's not economically sustainable. 80% of the wealth going to the top will turn you into Venezuela.
How would you know, Canuck?

238 is between 200 and 299 or can;t you understand simple numbers. And 650 a month isn't the average.
Personal debt is personal debt

They can pay it off.

I never needed people to pay my debts.
$650/month is where that debt goes as income increases

Forum List

Back