$10K in student loans forgiven by Biden; Fine but its NOT ENOUGH

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough.

Idiot, you don't even deserve that, if you ever get it at all. Get a job, get out of your parent's house, and pay back your loans or go to jail.

But they got groovy degrees to get good jobs and make more money.......

Are you saying they fucked up?
I’m saying that the only way for most middle class kids to get an education is to take on massive debt at market rates guaranteed by the government so that banks have zero risk.

It’s a scam that the banks LOVE

I’m saying that the only way for most middle class kids to get an education is to take on massive debt at market rates guaranteed by the government so that banks have zero risk.

Obama took over the student loan market to pay for Obamacare.
Now the student loans are losing tons of money.
Did Obama fuck up too?

No, that's a lie that has been pointed out to you over and over again. There are other options than going into debt for 20 years.

Banks don't make student loans, dumbass!

The federal government makes student loans.

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough. If he’s planning a series of $10K forgiveness events, say another 5-6 over the next 2 years, fine, thats real progress.

Now that we see Biden CAN and WILL forgive loans, we must keep up the pressure until its all forgiven. America needs an educated workforce. We make all workplaces smarter, more effective and just to put it bluntly, we add more modern era social views to the building that otherwise may get overlooked.

Thank you President Biden for this “down payment”. Now its time to talk bigger, much bigger.
You OK the debt.

You pay it off

Wrong. There are many options other than taking out a revolving interest loan as in working a job while going to school part-time and in summers, or work full-time while going to school full time, remarkable individuals mostly.

Take it from someone who learned the hard way that being young and definitely dumb I chose to stretch out my student loan that it took me 10 years to pay off. People like me who pay their way in life are like ex smokers and are the “worst” about other students feeling entitled to someone else paying for their free ride, although there’s no such thing as a free ride. Ask your left leaning friends what percentage of their future salaries they will pledge to repay the fake free stuff. Zero is the answer for 99% of them. “Let someone else pay for my free ride” lol not happening

Wrong. There are many options other than taking out a revolving interest loan as in working a job while going to school part-time and in summers, or work full-time while going to school full time, remarkable individuals mostly.

Take it from someone who learned the hard way that being young and definitely dumb I chose to stretch out my student loan that it took me 10 years to pay off. People like me who pay their way in life are like ex smokers and are the “worst” about other students feeling entitled to someone else paying for their free ride, although there’s no such thing as a free ride. Ask your left leaning friends what percentage of their future salaries they will pledge to repay the fake free stuff. Zero is the answer for 99% of them. “Let someone else pay for my free ride” lol not happening
You talk about “paying your way” through college as if anyone can do it. You however did not.

And you had Ten Years of debt

How much different would your life have been had that ten year burden been less. And yes it is a huge bank scam

Guaranteed payback on market rate loans?
Are ya kidding me?

Banks don't make student loans, dumbass!

The federal government makes student loans.
Really? Because the payments for my kid’s loans went to a bank. In fact I don’t know anyone who paid a bank

Here I thought they were BANK loans guarantee by the government

And I’m pretty sure that’s the case

Really? Because the payments for my kid’s loans went to a bank. In fact I don’t know anyone who paid a bank

Here I thought they were BANK loans guarantee by the government

And I’m pretty sure that’s the case

Not since Obama took over student loans in 2010.

The new law will eliminate fees paid to private banks to act as intermediaries in providing loans to college students and use much of the nearly $68 billion in savings over 11 years to expand Pell grants and make it easier for students to repay outstanding loans after graduating. The law also invests $2 billion in community colleges over the next four years to provide education and career training programs to workers eligible for trade adjustment aid after dislocation in their industries.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

You talk about “paying your way” through college as if anyone can do it. You however did not.

And you had Ten Years of debt

How much different would your life have been had that ten year burden been less. And yes it is a huge bank scam

Guaranteed payback on market rate loans?
Are ya kidding me?
Oh? Do you think the bank paid my loan? Banks don’t forgive student loans Lush. I paid it in full and made a mistake, however, taking on the debt because I could have avoided it entirely. As I stated, I was young and very dumb.

Readers would not have missed my point that there are better ways (I listed a few) than taking on a revolving credit interest loan. Your point is non-existent as usual Lush. Stop hitting the bottle so hard so you keep up.

Forum List

Back